How You Doin'?

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Weekend date with dancer chick cancelled on me... damn I guess I did choose incorrectly :/

There's a class tonight, but I don't really like classes. As rusty as I may be I did used to teach this stuff lol. Not sure if I want to go

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ok, I've had a few approaches and I've noticed a few differences

The two that I'm still in contact with aren't really what I want. But one of them pretty much approached me, so I thought fuck it. The other was playing Pokemon Go while I was playing lol

The biggest difference I noticed was my energy levels and projecting more sexual intent via a state I like to call the George Clooney (sorry this is more written for myself, but if anyone's curious who happens to be reading this I can explain it)

I tried doing this on a woman I did like more later but couldn't do it. And the reason was because I'd been walking around in the heat for a few hours without water! I was tired lmao! I found it impossible to whip out the proper state. Looking back at the others they were both within 5-10 minutes of me starting my rounds on each day. I still had plenty of energy to freely switch states as needed

So that'll be something that I'll work on.

Also still working on compliance. While working on it I have been able to pick up when a woman is just giving me the number vs actually wanting my number. Using compliance as a bit of test I guess you could say

With both new girls as well as the virgin from a few weeks ago I noticed the distance between us was shorter as well. This wasn't a conscious choice but something that kinda happened. With the recent 2 it was more of a consequence of the proper state. With the first girl I just genuinely liked mentally and physically so it kinda happened on approach

Lastly, I remember reading somewhere on these forums (sorry I don't remember who) that mentioned you should limit your direct approach to like 5-7 minutes whereas indirect is more like 20

Of the 3 experiences I've mentioned, only one of them went past that 7 minute marker

Rough little guideline I'm'a try:
1) normal direct stuff so far
2) try to keep hydrated more as well as take walking breaks MUCH more often so I'm not tired when I meet someone (I think this was a big part of my frustration, having put in so much damn effort to get less than nothing is supremely irritating)
3) George Clooney state --> after the first compliance test/hook point to kind of nonverbally tell the girl that they're winning me over
4) still work more on compliance

Other stuff to keep in mind so that I don't forget
1) don't forget the rapport continuum
2) only approach women who are made up or dressed up in some way so that I have something other than "you're cute" to say to them. Which basically means park sucks lol. They're all in yoga pants and sadly I don't think this would work

"oh baby the way your yoga pants accentuate the curvature of your back end is superb and superior to the other 50 hotties in yoga pants I've seen today"

or

"the way your low cut shirt you purposely wear to sweat in does an amazing job of showcasing your bodacious bosom and nobody else here wearing the exact same thing can compare"

3) I think I do good job of verbally qualifying. Something that I'd like to improve upon later but gotta fix other leaks first

EDIT:
Before I forget, the girl who approached me I noticed was starting to get bored but then got sucked back in when I projected the George Clooney (but I also talked about my passion, not to be discounted)

In the past I've tried projecting more sexual intent upon the open but it didn't feel right. Others mentioned the similar thoughts

So yeah, Patrick Jane into George Clooney emotional states

Last edited:

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Man.... today's another day that just reminds me that I have like, zero luck at all. On the plus side everything I have and everything I am I can proudly say that I earned tooth and fucking nail

But today's just an extra special flavor of kick to the balls

I approached one girl today that was done up and looked good. She had a boyfriend so whatever. Start walking and see this girl in workout gear power walking and my heart skipped a beat

With every fiber of my being I wanted her. Turned around to approach her and then she was on the phone. Bitched out for a second but then told myself that no, I was going for it

Cut through the middle of the park and I see her again. And fuck my heart skipped another beat. She's still on the phone but I walked up, accidentally scared her and with the biggest most disarming smile I could I said I didn't mean to scare you and immediately moved forward with the direct approach. Introduced myself and ask who she's talking to

She tells me and I don't remember exactly what I said but something like is it cool to flirt with you for 2 minutes and you can call her back?

She goes for it!

An immediate hook, she's completely open body language wise. Some light chitchat and all that and I said "before we part ways and you call your grandma back" and then I have her ask her one of my favorite questions which allows them to ask me as well
What's one thing I should know about you?

Then I bring up her phone call again and ask about her schedule. She's busy all week. Then I don't remember exactly what I said but basically ditch your friends to hang out with me instead

She's hesitant but asks what we could do

We end up walking around out of the park. Because I remember past mistakes where I've stayed in the same area and the vibe seems to take a nosedive. Was going to go to a shake shack but we both love reading so Barnes and nobles Cafe instead. It's closed but we walk around more

Whole thing lasted an hour and a half

Damn we had a lot in common. Was starting to really like this girl and all signs said she likes me too. Her eyes were fully dilated, open body language. Willing to be vulnerable with me and her walls were down as Chase has said in the past

Say after her busy project that lasts a week we'll celebrate by going to see the stars at a spot I know because she loves the stars and hates that she can't see them

Turns out she is leaving for 8 months and doesn't want to get involved with anyone

Fml

Took her back to her car, made some jokes and she kept saying, a lot like the girl from a few weeks ago "ok I'm really going to go now" but kept talking for like another 15 minutes

Feel like I've done a lot to not whine but god damn. Today was a huge, extra-special and malicious emotional.... I don't even know what to call it...

Damn I like her almost as much as the chick from a few weeks ago but it just feels like God himself is fucking with me at this point

She was thankful that I stopped her to talk to her. We both had a great time talking but she said she's afraid to get involved since she's leaving. Which I understand

She talked about how she'll text me in 8 months when she comes back but I have no idea how to navigate that. And I feel utterly de-motivated right now. Plus I know that life always intervenes when it comes to time

I definitely deserve to whine a little bit right now on my journal lol

Moments like this make me feel like life isn't just a battle for every. little. thing. Sometimes it honestly feels like a war just for inches of improvement

Maybe that's why I'm such a resilient person (even if I indulge in bitching more than I should). Nothing goes right unless I make it go right. I think I used up all of my good luck at birth lol

My journey with daygame has been a fuck ton of effort with zero results. When does it start to work?

FML

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Read a recent post about how online game sucks and I've gotta be honest; I fucking love online game

Love apps. Love em love em love em

It's everything else that absolutely sucks. If I start to like a girl before having sex with her? Yeah I'm guaranteed to never see her again

The literal only exception I've ever had in my life where I liked a girl before having sex with her? Even to the point of getting excited about her AND having something happen?

Apps

Instant connection online. Instant connection offline. And it actually went somewhere. One of only 2 women I've fallen for

From apps. When I got to a point last year where I could briefly indulge in apps again I got laid 5 times in 3 weeks!

You know how many times I've gotten laid from day game? The magical avenue of meeting women hotter and better in every way apparently?

Yeah I'll let you know in a decade if something ever happens

There are things I agree with about apps and screen addiction. There are a lot of valid points. But I learned apps at the exact same time I had to learn everything else about women and I didn't struggle for half as long as I am now

And I'm not a male model. I'm fairly good looking but I'm a 7 at best

Again, I agree with a lot of some valid points about apps but I don't believe they deserve to be hated on and shat on so much. It's kind of pissing me off. Because in the 8 years I've been doing this, all of my personal experiences say that apps are better

Posting in my journal to vent I guess. But yeah, if anyone's reading this, I miss Tinder. Without it I'm starting to wonder if I'd still be a virgin

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"oh baby the way your yoga pants accentuate the curvature of your back end is superb and superior to the other 50 hotties in yoga pants I've seen today"

or

"the way your low cut shirt you purposely wear to sweat in does an amazing job of showcasing your bodacious bosom and nobody else here wearing the exact same thing can compare"

“Hey, I really love your outfit… most girls dress like they don’t care when they’re out doing yoga but I like that little shirt and those cool pants, it makes you look cute”

I have used that one with good results.
It’s a little ballsy though because she likely didn’t put an effort dressing to exercise but she will like you complimenting her.

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Man.... today's another day that just reminds me that I have like, zero luck at all. On the plus side everything I have and everything I am I can proudly say that I earned tooth and fucking nail

But today's just an extra special flavor of kick to the balls

I approached one girl today that was done up and looked good. She had a boyfriend so whatever. Start walking and see this girl in workout gear power walking and my heart skipped a beat

With every fiber of my being I wanted her. Turned around to approach her and then she was on the phone. Bitched out for a second but then told myself that no, I was going for it

Cut through the middle of the park and I see her again. And fuck my heart skipped another beat. She's still on the phone but I walked up, accidentally scared her and with the biggest most disarming smile I could I said I didn't mean to scare you and immediately moved forward with the direct approach. Introduced myself and ask who she's talking to

She tells me and I don't remember exactly what I said but something like is it cool to flirt with you for 2 minutes and you can call her back?

She goes for it!

An immediate hook, she's completely open body language wise. Some light chitchat and all that and I said "before we part ways and you call your grandma back" and then I have her ask her one of my favorite questions which allows them to ask me as well
What's one thing I should know about you?

Then I bring up her phone call again and ask about her schedule. She's busy all week. Then I don't remember exactly what I said but basically ditch your friends to hang out with me instead

She's hesitant but asks what we could do

We end up walking around out of the park. Because I remember past mistakes where I've stayed in the same area and the vibe seems to take a nosedive. Was going to go to a shake shack but we both love reading so Barnes and nobles Cafe instead. It's closed but we walk around more

Whole thing lasted an hour and a half

Damn we had a lot in common. Was starting to really like this girl and all signs said she likes me too. Her eyes were fully dilated, open body language. Willing to be vulnerable with me and her walls were down as Chase has said in the past

Say after her busy project that lasts a week we'll celebrate by going to see the stars at a spot I know because she loves the stars and hates that she can't see them

Turns out she is leaving for 8 months and doesn't want to get involved with anyone

Fml

Took her back to her car, made some jokes and she kept saying, a lot like the girl from a few weeks ago "ok I'm really going to go now" but kept talking for like another 15 minutes

Feel like I've done a lot to not whine but god damn. Today was a huge, extra-special and malicious emotional.... I don't even know what to call it...

Damn I like her almost as much as the chick from a few weeks ago but it just feels like God himself is fucking with me at this point

She was thankful that I stopped her to talk to her. We both had a great time talking but she said she's afraid to get involved since she's leaving. Which I understand

She talked about how she'll text me in 8 months when she comes back but I have no idea how to navigate that. And I feel utterly de-motivated right now. Plus I know that life always intervenes when it comes to time

I definitely deserve to whine a little bit right now on my journal lol

Moments like this make me feel like life isn't just a battle for every. little. thing. Sometimes it honestly feels like a war just for inches of improvement

Maybe that's why I'm such a resilient person (even if I indulge in bitching more than I should). Nothing goes right unless I make it go right. I think I used up all of my good luck at birth lol

My journey with daygame has been a fuck ton of effort with zero results. When does it start to work?

FML

Duuuuuuuuuuude, you’re so fucking close!!
I can’t believe the amount of progress I see in your posts.

You just dropped the ball when meeting an advanced objection.

What you could have said “Hey, we don’t know what will happen in 8 months, maybe you won’t come back, maybe I’ll have to go… life is a roulette… I say, let’s enjoy the time we have while we have it”
I would have proposed to date her the last week or month before she leaves and whatever happens happens, no expectations.

Do you have her number?
If yes, call her, tell her you have been thinking and feel that you really had a great time with her and propose what I just said.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
“Hey, I really love your outfit… most girls dress like they don’t care when they’re out doing yoga but I like that little shirt and those cool pants, it makes you look cute”

I have used that one with good results.
It’s a little ballsy though because she likely didn’t put an effort dressing to exercise but she will like you complimenting her.
Fair enough, never thought of an angle like that

I'll have to give something like that a try!

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Duuuuuuuuuuude, you’re so fucking close!!
I can’t believe the amount of progress I see in your posts.

You just dropped the ball when meeting an advanced objection.

What you could have said “Hey, we don’t know what will happen in 8 months, maybe you won’t come back, maybe I’ll have to go… life is a roulette… I say, let’s enjoy the time we have while we have it”
I tried 2 different angles of that actually. I think even 3 but 2 for absolute sure that I remember

The life tends to intervene and waited a few minutes when that one didn't stick and tried a real story about interacting with old people about regrets

Neither worked
I would have proposed to date her the last week or month before she leaves and whatever happens happens, no expectations.
Tried that too sadly. She's here for 2 weeks but this week (starting today) she has some kinda 12 hour day medical project

So basically a week

Although earlier I did try the "that's like 3 hours a day of free time! Plenty of time to go stargazing! We all have the same amount of time in the day and it's all about priorities. We're all busy but we choose to do what we want exactly like how I wanted to talk to you and exactly like how you were confident enough to come with me for an adventure. And you've had a lotta fun haven't you

Nothing there either. She was extremely adamant
Do you have her number?
If yes, call her, tell her you have been thinking and feel that you really had a great time with her and propose what I just said.
Do have her number; right before we went to our cars to get stuff out of them I had her punch her digits into my phone in case we got separated (turns out we were parked like 5 ft away from each other lmao)

Considering deleting it and moving on. Also considering sending a text on Thursday about her project as well as a funny joke about her contact info picture (nickname Aquafina while mine is Sandals). Was going to ask her which picture she preferred and send a picture of the actress and the water bottle

Basically as a hail Mary

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The whole thing from meet to end was around an hour and a half. The last 10 maybe 15 minutes was standing by her car

I knew about the big time consuming medical project right away which is why I went for an instant date instead of a follow-up

But the leaving in 2 weeks didn't come up until probably the last 5 minutes of our walk. So about an hour into it when we were getting close to our cars again. The only reason that came up was because of seeding a future date idea

I also remember future projecting a few times throughout the date as well, one was about a life of adventure that I remember. Nothing came up about these so the leaving for 8 months caught me off guard

After that I tried to stall out twice but all that did was build up additional negative compliance. Before that moment she was extremely compliant. Even when I demonstrated some stories that involved touch, or when I wanted to randomly stop whenever one of us mentioned something somewhat vulnerable (I dunno why but I need to look at the other person during these moments)

She went along with all of it. The first time I tried to stall was basically extending our route by like maybe 2 minutes. Nope let's just keep going this way. Then I tried to stop her again when she was talking about something else important to her but she didn't want to stop

But then she just stood by her car with the door open for around 10-15 minutes or so after

There was even a somewhat awkward moment that I busted her on during a hug where she was like "I'm not going to kiss you" "wow miss conceited thinks everybody wants here lol" and then she immediately launched into how I never kiss on the first date so it's not you and blablabla something about guys where I rejected that frame with "eh if I want something I go for it, which is how we ended up here" - so I guess that was her way of trying to mitigate damage, think it's somewhat of a good thing but still overall bad/negative compliance
--> and I was going to try and kiss her so her instincts are pretty on point lmao. I never got to the lean in part, it was on the parting of the hug so maybe she picked up on the slight pressure I had on her back. Again, just a slight pull

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
While talking to someone else, it made me want to point out something I've done differently lately so that I have it in my journal:

I've got a bad habit of being in the polite zone on approach that I've tried to fix. On this girl I noticed that she was immediately locked in and open (body language wise) after the opener. So I immediately stepped into her a lot closer than I normally would, even touching her arm when the first chance came up, a lot sooner than I normally would

Think those played a role in her coming with me

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Looks like I'm back to the daily grind. For the past... 4 days I think? I've been out every day. The weather hasn't been kind so the approach count doesn't match the effort put in

But today I was out for 6 hours. It depresses me to count my approaches so I don't do that anymore. But I do have a number and a date loosely scheduled for Wednesday. We'll see what happens

EDIT: really tired so just kinda going bare minimum here

Noticed this girl smiled really big at me but she was walking and talking with her friend. Kinda let it go but then was like nah I'm going to make a run at her on the next loop. She smiled really big at me again and I turned around and was like whoa when you smile like that you can't expect me to not come say hi to you. Then immediately turned to her friend and was like "I don't wanna be rude but do you mind if I flirt with your friend for like 2 minutes?" <--- has only gotten rejected once and that was because the friend was like "she has a boyfriend".

This friend was a real champ too because she walked ahead of us like 10 steps to give us a little bit of privacy. It's about a 50/50 if they do this in my experience (although mostly older people like the mom/grandma wanna get involved lol)

Talked to her about some basic stuff, used my normal question of what's one thing I should know about you and she couldn't think of anything. I told her that was fine because I was kind of flatlining myself (I think it was my first approach of the day and for some reason I was having trouble on what to talk about, honestly I had trouble talking the entire day which is weird, but whatever). But I prefaced this question with "before I let you get back to your friend because I don't want to keep them waiting". Side note, the reason she couldn't think of anything was, and I quote "I'm still a little in shock that you came up to me". I'm going to take this as a good sign. I mentioned her smile again and how much I like it (she does have like, the sweetest smile I've seen in a while)

After maybe 3-4 minutes I proposed getting a tea, do my normal routine of asking if she likes tea. Have you ever been to blank before? Well it's really awesome so we should get one some time. When are you free. Exchange numbers and I told her to tell her friend I said thanks (basically just trying to be polite to the friend and keep her on my side).

Then, because we didn't have too much time to connect and I felt like she was really shy I decided to probe her again on the what I should know about you question. But I lead with some stuff about me. She responded hour and a half later telling me that she's finalizing her divorce and a mother of two. I texted back something that I think was a good move because of how awestruck she was and I wanted to cement those good feelings. I did this with first pacing about how she must have a lot going on but then lead her with "But I think it's really cool that you're resilient enough to make plans with me" and then I also felt like I needed to reassure her of why else I liked her with talking about her smile again as well as another pace and lead with how I like nice women even though they tend to get hurt because they give too much of themselves

She texted back a half hour later further qualifying herself about how she also likes to read and be outdoors. But because it's so late I'm going to wait until tomorrow to respond. Because I have a hunch that if I texted back right now that I wouldn't get a response until morning. And if I gotta wait on a response from a woman I just met I'm faaaaaaaaaaaar less likely to get a response at all.

So I plan on continuing the conversation and then kinda ending it tomorrow to hopefully try and cement those good feelings a bit more. But it'll easy to take that convo in a direction that asks her when she's free, afternoon or evening for that tea. That'll be a good ending to the conversation and then I can pick it back up on Wednesday with my favorite "I'll be in blank color shirt later so you can find me easier".

Always send a pre-date text to double check she's going to show up. I've never been wrong. The only time that I thought I was wrong I got a text from her like 4 minutes before the date. So technically not wrong, but that was the closest time that this rule has almost lead me astray.

And I've been using this text for like... 5 years now I think. Back in my online dating days

ANOTHER EDIT:
She seems nice. And again, that smile was a bit of a heart melter

Last edited:

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dear future me

Some things I've noticed I've been doing better that I'd like to self-pat myself about

Getting into their personal space. I honestly thought this would make people uncomfortable but it hasn't. However it's because I pay attention and wait for them to open up their body to me and then I step in full frontal

Touching during day game approach a bit more

And I've worked hard on compliance, which I have struggled with mightily in the past

A few things: I would like to test with continuing the conversation after text. Honestly in my mind it's always a value problem but in the interest of science, and the last girl said she was shocked I approached her. And a few others about how happy they were I talked to them, I figured maybe it's an attainability thing. However I still find this difficult to believe

So I'll give it a try

Also want to make two new threads: playing to win vs playing not to lose funny story

And how to be sticky. I'll do that after groceries and food

Last edited:

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Went to Wally world and saw a girl in a dress. Feel like I did a pretty good approach and have a date loosely scheduled for later tonight. Though it's based on what her baby daddy does I felt like there was a good chance for it working out. Though I said I'd call her later once she got things figured out so we'll see

The Approach:
She was in the self-checkout isle with workers around her looking rather displeased. I commented about it and when she was leaving just said to me have a good day as I was self-checking out. I mentioned it'd be a better day if I knew her name but I didn't think of it quick enough and she didn't hear me.

Decided that I wasn't going to let that one go so I rushed my checkout and walked around outside for like 2 minutes before I spotted her putting her cart up. Got to her jeep just in the nick of time saying that I'd have a much better day if I knew her name

Talked a bit, noticed that her body language was open pretty fast for me (rapport continuum for future me reading this) so I made it a point to move closer to her. Rubbed her arm on a few high points of the conversation. When she mentioned that she didn't have much but cleaning to do later I talked about how she should put her number in my phone so we can figure something out for later today. She made a comment while I was unlocking my phone about how I was the third guy to hit on her in Walmart and I replied (and I'm kinda proud of this one lol): well you know what they say, third time's the charm, now put it in for me *hands her my phone*

Asked her if she likes tea to begin my ask-out routine:
No I prefer coffee --> which threw me off a bit of my routine but I managed to not miss a beat and adjust
Okay then I'll get a tea and you can get a coffee when we meet up later
I don't really want a coffee

But the way she said this felt like she was kind of teasing me so I kept going

Okay then miss feisty you can get a water then (hard to explain but in a pretend annoyed voice that's a little over the top)

She laughs, agrees and we keep talking a little bit because I felt like the interaction was a liiiiittle too fast (we're like, 3 minutes at this point). Then I lightly qualified her on what she is passionate about as well as teased her about the pose she made when I asked her about it (it was kind of adorable). Then qualified her a little bit more on her work ethic
--> basically said oh nice, that's interesting of you to be passionate about cleaning. She showed me pics, then I teased her on her pose and then went into about how most people just kinda throw shit onto their job but I think it's cool that she takes pride in her work

After like another minute of chitchat (probably around minute 8 at this point) I noticed that she turned her foot and body slightly away from me like she wanted to leave. So I told her that I'd better get going but before I leave I gave her the game plan. I was going to go home, text her, and then she was going to text me about her schedule. Then hugged her and sent her on her way.

Er, I guess technically I went on my way because I was parked clear across the parking lot lol

She mentioned that her schedule depends on what her baby daddy does in her reply so I told her that I'd call her later tonight to give her some time

@ulrich
Trying my best to get in a better habit of detailing out the approach. I'm admittedly bad at that lol

EDIT AGAIN: oh, and one other thing I did well was when I brought up the pose to tease her on regarding her stance in the self-checkout area, she mentioned how there was an issue with the machine and one of the workers was giving her crap about it apparently. I feel like a did a good job of getting on her side, so like we were a team against walmart. Made some jokes about how oh yeah, that 5 dollar mistake is gonna break a trillion dollar company, they can't be too careful. She enjoyed it

Last edited:

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
More approaches, more numbers. One in particular was a sweet teacher with a nice set of tits who seems extremely into me.

Tonight's date didn't happen, sadly. But we'll see about a reschedule. Got tomorrow's to look forward to

Also at the tail end of my night where I was playing PokemonGo I stumbled into a nice conversation I joined. The girls number that I got seemed to be a very cool chick. I'd honestly be happy to be just friends with her because she's the type of friend that I like to have

Didn't have any approaches stand out other than the last one. And that wasn't really an approach, I just kinda butted into a conversation that I enjoyed lol

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Date went alright, but she admitted to struggling with anxiety a lot and it was kinda obvious. Plus I figured she was shy anyways based on the initial approach.

Basically spent the entire date trying to build comfort up, think it went well

Did a few approaches after the date but no bites. Then went to walmart and a chick hooked immediately which is nice. The entire approach was maybe around 5-7 minutes but my gut tells me that I shoulda kept it going a little longer. She was extremely interested -- hooked hard on an indirect-direct approach
--> something I've gotten in the habit of doing, which I enjoy is just being polite for the first 10 seconds and when they return the favor of asking how my day is, if I can tell there's a chance, I'll say it'd be a lot better if I knew your name. I think it works well

Anyways, got a date loosely set up for Tuesday with her, gut told me that I needed to keep it going so I texted her a question to kind of keep the interaction going when I got back to my car. No reply yet... hmmm... not sure about her anymore :/

Also noticing that while I like the girl on the date alright, I'm still extremely dissatisfied with my results. Frustrations are still growing

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yup... I'm back to hating day game entirely

Past week I've probably put in close to, if not over 40 hours of approaching. 1 date. I've been on one date

Before I kinda have to drag myself into it. During I'm a little excited. Afterwards I hit some low depressions

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I truly don't understand why people hype up daygame. Had a second date that she cancelled. But then she acted like she didn't even want to be there when she's the one who rescheduled

Finally, after trying everything I could for 40 minutes to get her to come out of her shell I finally just gave up. Walked her back to her car and even mentioned how she didn't seem into me at all. She gave me some excuses or whatever but I haven't heard back from her. I don't think I ever will and I don't want to reach out to her. That date made me feel like shit

Had a date just a while ago that was rescheduled from last night. She seemed more into reading my poetry. And after I put my book up to try and connect she said that she had to leave and go do stuff. Awesome, yup totally into me I bet

Have a date on Friday that got rescheduled from tomorrow. I basically have negative hopes for that one as well. Honestly I'm thinking of cancelling because I don't even see the point in trying anymore. Such an absolute waste of time

After a week of approaching (last week haven't done anything this week). I had a first date and a second date. A first date and another one scheduled as well as the instant date. Out of 14 numbers

And absolutely zero thoughts of anything happening with any of them. Then there's last year's shit fest too

Remind me again why day game is so great? This is like high school all over again. I have more fun sleeping and all I feel about this is like my soul is being crushed and that I'm driving myself crazy

Last edited:

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Still trying to focus on just taking another break. Lots of frustrations still lingering between life in general as well as daygame. Can't figure it out which is so irritating I can't stand it

The fact that I should be able to make this work by now with everything I've thrown into it and to still get absolutely nothing is so unbelievably infuriating. It's not even about the women anymore, it's the fact I can't make it work no matter how many tweaks I keep making

I haven't done any new approaches this week. Trying to just kinda step away and let the dust settle. Probably going to switch up the emotional state that I use for the approaches since the one I currently go with obviously sucks ballz. Still have the date tomorrow and although I'm extremely tempted to just cancel it I probably won't just to see if I can't make it work through some divine intervention

I do have some life stuff to look forward to after my first paycheck in 2 weeks. I plan on dumping quite a bit of it into my business to see if I can't make something happen there

Plans to change things up in the future:
1) Chase mentioned an identity to allow people to categorize myself with, will probably go with that
2) Will mentioned a stronger energy/vibe. I did this before in the past but I didn't feel like I got any good reactions from it but I'll give it another try to increase sexual intent. Something tells me that it'll be too much, like how it felt before but with the enormous amount of go-nowhere numbers I get I might as well just chuck them off the cliff and see if I can't hook someone that wants to be hooked instead? I dunno

I plan on giving the above tweaks 50 approaches to see what happens

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Copy/Pasted from my daygame troubles thread. It has something I never would have ever been able to put together which is honestly depressingly hilarious. And it has some thoughts I wanted to jot down

Good news boys, I found a magical unicorn during daygame!

Someone who is crazy passionate about social justice and is a hardcore gender warrior AND who is a virgin until marriage!

Beat that!

Fucks sake if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have luck at all lmao. It's so disproportionately dumbfounding all I can do is laugh

Although on the way home I started thinking about why I keep attracting types like these (virgins until marriage), which got me to thinking about a quote I always liked "You cannot choose who you are attracted to but you can control who you attract". This got me to thinking about energies/emotional states/vibes whatever you wanna call it

If you've ever watched The Mentalist then you'll know the main character Patrick Jane. That's like the pinnacle of who I think I could be as a person and be happy with being. Although I fall short, I have taken quite a bit from that character and even named my default emotional state after:
Playful, energetic, intelligent, doesn't take anything too seriously, observant and calming. I can't tell you how many people have told me how much calmer they feel around me and I quite enjoy that.

But I think this is deficient. So a few things that I'm going to try and change up a bit is strengthening that emotional state and adhering to it better. Because who I am as a person is a bit more chaotic than that and I'm basically a big kid. But if I lead with sexuality I think it's overpowering for people...

So I'm going to think more about who I'm trying to attract and we'll see what happens afterwards.

Posting here and in my journal because... seriously, how fucking nutty is it to find two different and extremely unpleasant extremes in the same person? Like... wtf

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Worked a 10 hour shift on 3 hours of sleep moving heavy furniture. Legs hurt

So naturally I decide to go to the park to do some.approaches because I think I got my state fixed

See a girl across the pond, map out the way she's going on my head and I can totally get an approach in like 2 minutes. Huh that's weird, I dunno where she went. Well that's okay because there was a chick in a dress behind her and I wi-... Where the hell did she go?

Ok no worries I now see two women from a distance that I don't know where they came from but I'll just... wtf they disappeared!?

Bitches be houdini'ing themselves man! O.O

>