Newb Learns Daygame in Asia

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys,

Just departed on a trip to Southeast Asia for as long as possible. Goal is to get started with game, and I figured this would be a nice setting for it. The main focus will be on DAYGAME.

Hope you enjoy.

By the way, I'm nineteen but everyone always thinks I'm older, I'm a virgin, kissed like three girls lifetime, did a handful of cold approaches a year ago then chickened out, but ready to learn now.

I'd love to hear feedback so if there's anything you can think of that might help please say so.

If you have any questions about anything: anything I've posted, about Southeast Asia, or anything else feel free to ask.

Anyway let's get to it.

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 1: Bangkok, Thailand

Alright so I've actually been here for more like 5 days or so but the first day I didn't do anything, second and third I was sick an the rest I chickened out.

However, today I made my first approach and talked to a girl I was sitting next to while waiting for the bus. The bus never came so it's good I asked for help. Then once she'd told me where to go I stuck around and chatted with her for about 5 minutes or so. Asked her some questions, she asked me some, I don't know I didn't feel any romantic connection but after around 5 minutes I just decided to ask her out, because "always close". She agreed to meet me tomorrow after her classes end and gave me her LINE (SE Asia text message app).

I was a little nervous asking her out but a lot less than about approaching a random girl directly. However, seeing how easy this went I feel more confident now. Tomorrow I will reattempt direct daygame, and hopefully set up some more dates.

Cheers

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 2: Bangkok

Today I was very excited about my first dat from cold approach. However, that gave me an extra excuse in my mind not to approach new girls... I walked around quite a bit and there were times when I got kind of close but didn't actually approach. It's a bit weird, because I did a couple cold approaches a year ago so now you'd think I'd know I can just do it. Back then I was very afraid, now much less so, I just get a weird overwhelming urge not to talk to her at the last moment. Perhaps fear taking on another form. Perhaps laziness. Whatever it is though I plan on absolutely fucking destroying it.

My date never came. Or, well, she did, but two hours later. At first it was my mistake, the times weren't very clear and I had just assumed we were going right then when we were texting a little. What pissed me off was that when I texted her an hour after I got there if she was coming, she said she was 'leaving soon'. Wtf? She wasn't doing anything (she was at home), knew I was there, and she hadn't left during that whole hour? Anyway, I started walking through the city, partly because I was a bit pissed off but more because I didn't want to look like a weakling, just waiting there for hours. Failed to approach other girls. Date girl got pissed when I wasn't there even though I told her I was gonna walk. Guess I didn't say walk away. Tried to get her to meet up somewhere else, as I had ended up right near her house at that point. I deleted her number so I can't read the exact texts, but she was pissed and didn't want to meet today, but said she did want to some other time. She also asked about my length of stay and when I, as playfully as I could, inquired if that was because she wanted to marry me she said "not yet". Huh. Doesn't want to meet up that evening but already considering marriage. Probably because I'm white.

To sum up though I left because she only left her house after I'd been there for an hour. Don't know how the date would have gone if I'd waited another hour, wether her respect for me would be gone or not. At least I would've had a date though.

Tomorrow I'm taking the train to Chiang Mai, a city in the north of Thailand. The train leaves at 13:30, I hope I can get myself to approach some girls before that.

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Some non-seduction related observations:

When I first arrived here, in a strange land all by myseld I felt terribly lonely for about 4-5 days unless I was actively engaging with someone. It was so bad at times that I almost bought a flight back home - and doing a trip like this has been my dream for quite a while. I have that to a lot lesser degree now (a week in). It might be because I was focussed on getting this girl, or it might because I'm getting used to being on my own. I hope it's the second, because one and a half years ago I really wanted to try living on my own in the wilderness for a bit and learn how to survive with ultimately no tools whatsoever, but had to stop because of loneliness socially, and because girls kept haunting my mind and I kept asking myself how I could be happy if I never had experienced girls and, if I ended up permanently living in the wilderness, that would never happen too. Hopefully once I have become skilled with women I'll be free from that.

Colt Williams

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wanderer, I lived in Southeast Asia for a long time. I moved there when I was just a couple years older than you are now. It's a great place. Not only for SE women, but for the hordes of travelers who go there. It's so easy to approach women when they are in travel mode. It's like seduction on easy mode. Good on you for asking a girl out. Keep it up! If you're in Bangkok, go to Khaosan Road (I assume you already have) and focus your game efforts there. Everyone is in party mode, everyone is transient, and there is literally NOTHING to lose. Good luck!

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks Colt! Hadn't thought about tourist girls really but I immediately booked a bed at a party hostel haha. Seems pretty logical when you think of it.

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Oh man today and yesterday I didn't approach ANY girls at all. Every time I got close I just kind of froze. Woke up both mornings full of fear cause all I was thinking about was approaching and being a pussy. Last time I started with just asking for directions to get a little warmed up talking to strangers so I'll do that tomorrow. Worked last time.