Newb Learns Daygame in Asia

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys,

Just departed on a trip to Southeast Asia for as long as possible. Goal is to get started with game, and I figured this would be a nice setting for it. The main focus will be on DAYGAME.

Hope you enjoy.

By the way, I'm nineteen but everyone always thinks I'm older, I'm a virgin, kissed like three girls lifetime, did a handful of cold approaches a year ago then chickened out, but ready to learn now.

I'd love to hear feedback so if there's anything you can think of that might help please say so.

If you have any questions about anything: anything I've posted, about Southeast Asia, or anything else feel free to ask.

Anyway let's get to it.

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
DAY 1: Bangkok, Thailand

Alright so I've actually been here for more like 5 days or so but the first day I didn't do anything, second and third I was sick an the rest I chickened out.

However, today I made my first approach and talked to a girl I was sitting next to while waiting for the bus. The bus never came so it's good I asked for help. Then once she'd told me where to go I stuck around and chatted with her for about 5 minutes or so. Asked her some questions, she asked me some, I don't know I didn't feel any romantic connection but after around 5 minutes I just decided to ask her out, because "always close". She agreed to meet me tomorrow after her classes end and gave me her LINE (SE Asia text message app).

I was a little nervous asking her out but a lot less than about approaching a random girl directly. However, seeing how easy this went I feel more confident now. Tomorrow I will reattempt direct daygame, and hopefully set up some more dates.

Cheers

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 2: Bangkok

Today I was very excited about my first dat from cold approach. However, that gave me an extra excuse in my mind not to approach new girls... I walked around quite a bit and there were times when I got kind of close but didn't actually approach. It's a bit weird, because I did a couple cold approaches a year ago so now you'd think I'd know I can just do it. Back then I was very afraid, now much less so, I just get a weird overwhelming urge not to talk to her at the last moment. Perhaps fear taking on another form. Perhaps laziness. Whatever it is though I plan on absolutely fucking destroying it.

My date never came. Or, well, she did, but two hours later. At first it was my mistake, the times weren't very clear and I had just assumed we were going right then when we were texting a little. What pissed me off was that when I texted her an hour after I got there if she was coming, she said she was 'leaving soon'. Wtf? She wasn't doing anything (she was at home), knew I was there, and she hadn't left during that whole hour? Anyway, I started walking through the city, partly because I was a bit pissed off but more because I didn't want to look like a weakling, just waiting there for hours. Failed to approach other girls. Date girl got pissed when I wasn't there even though I told her I was gonna walk. Guess I didn't say walk away. Tried to get her to meet up somewhere else, as I had ended up right near her house at that point. I deleted her number so I can't read the exact texts, but she was pissed and didn't want to meet today, but said she did want to some other time. She also asked about my length of stay and when I, as playfully as I could, inquired if that was because she wanted to marry me she said "not yet". Huh. Doesn't want to meet up that evening but already considering marriage. Probably because I'm white.

To sum up though I left because she only left her house after I'd been there for an hour. Don't know how the date would have gone if I'd waited another hour, wether her respect for me would be gone or not. At least I would've had a date though.

Tomorrow I'm taking the train to Chiang Mai, a city in the north of Thailand. The train leaves at 13:30, I hope I can get myself to approach some girls before that.

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Some non-seduction related observations:

When I first arrived here, in a strange land all by myseld I felt terribly lonely for about 4-5 days unless I was actively engaging with someone. It was so bad at times that I almost bought a flight back home - and doing a trip like this has been my dream for quite a while. I have that to a lot lesser degree now (a week in). It might be because I was focussed on getting this girl, or it might because I'm getting used to being on my own. I hope it's the second, because one and a half years ago I really wanted to try living on my own in the wilderness for a bit and learn how to survive with ultimately no tools whatsoever, but had to stop because of loneliness socially, and because girls kept haunting my mind and I kept asking myself how I could be happy if I never had experienced girls and, if I ended up permanently living in the wilderness, that would never happen too. Hopefully once I have become skilled with women I'll be free from that.

Colt Williams

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wanderer, I lived in Southeast Asia for a long time. I moved there when I was just a couple years older than you are now. It's a great place. Not only for SE women, but for the hordes of travelers who go there. It's so easy to approach women when they are in travel mode. It's like seduction on easy mode. Good on you for asking a girl out. Keep it up! If you're in Bangkok, go to Khaosan Road (I assume you already have) and focus your game efforts there. Everyone is in party mode, everyone is transient, and there is literally NOTHING to lose. Good luck!

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks Colt! Hadn't thought about tourist girls really but I immediately booked a bed at a party hostel haha. Seems pretty logical when you think of it.

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Oh man today and yesterday I didn't approach ANY girls at all. Every time I got close I just kind of froze. Woke up both mornings full of fear cause all I was thinking about was approaching and being a pussy. Last time I started with just asking for directions to get a little warmed up talking to strangers so I'll do that tomorrow. Worked last time.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey I've spent over a year travelling in SE Asia. Thailand, Bali, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, etc. I did it all alone as well. If you have any questions let me know.

On loneliness. You can be lonely at a party or lonely on a secluded beach. But there's absolutely no way to not make friends and get laid in Thailand. All you need to do is put some effort into it. Go to Khao San road and make small talk with people in the hundreds of little bars and restaurants. Everyone is there on their own, just like you. It's very easy to make friends if you just say hello. Almost too easy.

As for getting laid with Thai girls, just use Tinder and buy a boost. You'll have dates soon enough.

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Tony! Cool to hear you spent so much time here. Will definitely post a commment if I get questions, that'll be helpful. In Chiang Mai now, but next time I'm in Bangkok I'll check out khaosan, for sure. And I'll check out Tinder, if you say so haha! Prefer the thought of daygame but I'm sure any experience with dates is very useful, especially as a newb.

I've made a couple short term friends and one I'll stay in touch with a bit probably and that feels great indeed. In a fun hostel now, that makes a big difference too.

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
As for the report of today, I finally friggin did it guys, grew some balls and told a girl on the side of the street I thought she was cute. Didn't go anywhere, her boyfriend arrived 5 seconds after I started talking to her to pick her up on a moped but who cares. Feels awesome!

Goal for tomorrow is two cold approaches. Gettin crazy I know

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Chickened out.

Spent most of the day with someone from the hostel, until three or four or so. Then chickened out on every girl I saw. Thinking about going back to Bangkok, waaaay more girls on the streets than Chiang Mai. Chiang Mai still has girls though but you need to have balls and not chicken out.

Colt Williams

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I would definitely go back. Get on a nice train and head to the big city :). There's no place like Bangkok. Follow Tony/my advice and go to Khaosan. For you, I'd say *night game* my friend. Night game. Or evening game. Go to khaosan. Go out to a bar. Start by finding some fellow travelers. If you scare easily, find GUYS first. Chat some guys up about where they're from. Buy someone a drink. Eat some curry. Maybe you'll be able to join a big group. Every other guy in Bangkok has the same dang thing on their mind as you :). So it's super easy to join a group of fun guys and chat up girls together. Go dancing. You're just putting too much pressure on yourself. Just go out and have fun. If you focus on making friends first, the girls will come in due time.

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Okay guys, I'm back in Bangkok. Arrived yesterday evening, feeling crazy sick, puking and stuff but some guy gave me a paracetamol (could've thought of that) and it was soon over.

I visited Udon Thani because I had read somewhere that there are lots of girls there. There are not.

However, I got tinder after Tony recommended it and in Udon I did get a ridiculous amount of likes (60 in a day with a profile and pictures that got jack shit in the west). Maybe because of the fact that hardly any foreigners go there, maybe because there aren't many people on tinder (I swiped through the closest 20 miles in a day). I got tinder plus for a month to check it out, because it was only slightly more expensive than a boost and you get a free boost with it. Here in Bangkok I used the boost and got a good amount of likes, though even with a boost less than in Udon, about half I think. So far haven't been able to turn any of my matches into dates though. But I just got tinder three days ago or so.

Back in Bangkok I went on basically my first actual date ever, with the girl I met at the bus stop in the beginning, with who I messed up our first meet up. This time we did meet up though, but it didn't really go anywhere. We walked around the mall for a while, I bought some Christmas presents (I'm going home for three weeks to celebrate Christmas with family and friends), she ate some food there (I wasn't hungry) and then we took the bus to Lumphini park. Conversation was a little difficult, both because her English sometimes wasn't completely understandable or she didn't understand me, but also because there turned out not to be that much I could deep dive her on. Or maybe I just need to work on my skills. She had no interests beyond comedy movies, nor any future hopes or dreams, we talked a bit about her childhood and how she grew up in a village and compared that to Bangkok but that was about it. That was quite difficult as well.
We left each other quite soon after we got to the park, because she said she had to go shopping with her uncle, who she lives with, for a birthday present.
Afterwards she did send me a couple texts so I'm thinking about asking her tomorrow morning if she wants to watch a comedy, and if so invite myself over to her place when her uncle isn't there.

I went daygaming this evening, after the date, at a subway station. There is truly an insane amount of people in Bangkok during rush hour, and there not being enough cute girls to daygame isn't an excuse here. After probably around forty minutes and a ridiculous amount of cute girls having walked by I spotted a very pretty girl and forced myself to approach her. I walked up quickly behind her, and when I was next to here I touched her arm with mine. "Hey, this is really random, but I just thought you looked really cute and wanted to come talk to you. I'm Wanderer. What's your name?" "Hi.. ?" I was trembling like crazy, adrenaline pumping through me. I asked her if she lived in Bangkok, how she liked it (she didn't understand that question), then what she was doing, which I couldn't figure out if it was studying or working or some combination. I didn't know what to say so most of our conversation was about that, me asking the same question probably about five times since my mind kept going blank. She had stopped when I talked to her, then I walked a little with her, then stopped and leaned against a low fence. I told her again I thought she was cute and that's why I wanted to talk to her when the conversation died down. Told her I was nervous because I don't usually do this. Talked a total of three minutes. More or less, my perception of time was gone. Then she said she didn't have much time and had to go, so, always close, I asked her if she wanted to meet up. To my slight surprise she said yes, quite enthusiastically in fact. Got her Line, and she sent me a message, "hey", about fifteen minutes later. Asking her out doesn't feel remotely as scary as approaching her, at least it didn't make me feel any little bit more nervous than I already was. My chest was still aching an hour later, but it sure feels good to be taking some small steps forward. I'll get there.

I didn't stay at Khaosan last night and tonight because I was sick. But for tomorrow and the day after I've booked a bed in a hostel right near Khaosan, where I'll get my first experience in a club.

Thanks Colt & Tony for your advice, after reading your articles for literally years it's great to see you here now that I'm actually putting it into practice.

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Today I approached another girl on the street: she was walking towards me, after she'd walked by I turned around and walked quickly after her. I was a lot less scared than yesterday, just slightly nervous when talking to her. Nothing compared to yesterday. I did have basically just as strong an urge not to approach as yesterday tho.

The aporoach went fine, I touched her arm told her she was cute, then we got in a conversation where at first I was just asking question after question. Need to start working on having more interesting conversations at the start, or something at least. She did ask me a couple questions, I motioned her over a couple feet and we leaned against a wall, but I didn't touch her except at the very start. She apparently lost interest quite quickly, and said she had to go see her friends. I told her we should meet up sometime or asked her I don't remember and she was slightly sceptical but agreed. Tried to give me her insta first but I got her to give me her Line (text) instead. Don't know if this will turn out into anything but hey I got her number and I'm mainly just working on my approach anxiety now. It was a lot less today. Tomorrow I will approach at least two girls.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If you want to go to a game paradise, check out a place called "Pai" up near Chiang Mai. It's a former valley hippy paradise turned hot girl magnet. I usually take clients there. Also, Krabi town is good because it's a kind of bus stop in between rock climbing areas and different islands. Both of those places both I and my clients have gotten laid. Other than that Thailand is an amazing place. I'd love to go back for coaching purposes, or even for fun.

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Okay cool! I'll definitely go check those places out. I'm back home now, or on my way home now, but just three weeks then I'll be back.

Coaching would probably be a great idea, only thing is I'm on a tight budget now (my parents paid for me to come home haha). But after this I'm planning on working in Australia for a year and assume I'll be able to afford it then. I'll also have some experience then. But yeah definitely something to keep in mind.

As for the past couple days, first I went to khaosan road, and had a great time there with some folks. Didn't do any approaches tho.

Next day I was starting to feel more sick again but managed to do a street approach. Didn't go anywhere, after about a minute she said she had a boyfriend and left.

Third day I was feeling worse so sat down for a little in a mall. Three Thai women were laughing at me, I didn't know why. Then one of them turned her phone around and I saw a girl giggling like crazy qnd waving. They motioned me over and the girl immediately asked for my phone number and if I wanted to marry her lol. She lives three hours from Bangkok in some random village though. Funny experience, never had something like that happen before.

Fourth day was my flight. Slept most of the day, then as I was walking to the metro to the airport puked on the street. No one even looked, I guess stuff like that is mundane in Bangkok.

There, that was round one. Didn't do that many approaches, next one I'll need to do a bunch more I'm starting to realize. But at least I did some. Think I'll stay in Bangkok for a little, then head down to Krabi. I've had a slight sickness since my flight to Thailand, but I'll go to the doctor back home. Then start again, all healthy and fit hopefully, and this time really force myself to do a lot of approaches until I'm not so afraid anymore.

Until then,
Wanderer

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If you want to go to a game paradise, check out a place called "Pai" up near Chiang Mai. It's a former valley hippy paradise turned hot girl magnet. I usually take clients there. Also, Krabi town is good because it's a kind of bus stop in between rock climbing areas and different islands. Both of those places both I and my clients have gotten laid. Other than that Thailand is an amazing place. I'd love to go back for coaching purposes, or even for fun.
Tony that sounds awesome I would so go back to Thailand. I would be more than willing to go. I felt a true abundance mentality there it felt awesome. Also yeah tinder there is so easy, I met a girl every night through tinder, just put in your bio visiting from USA automatic 100 likes.

got any recs for Philippines or Taiwan too? Planning a trip there soon.

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Okay cool! I'll definitely go check those places out. I'm back home now, or on my way home now, but just three weeks then I'll be back.

Coaching would probably be a great idea, only thing is I'm on a tight budget now (my parents paid for me to come home haha). But after this I'm planning on working in Australia for a year and assume I'll be able to afford it then. I'll also have some experience then. But yeah definitely something to keep in mind.

As for the past couple days, first I went to khaosan road, and had a great time there with some folks. Didn't do any approaches tho.

Next day I was starting to feel more sick again but managed to do a street approach. Didn't go anywhere, after about a minute she said she had a boyfriend and left.

Third day I was feeling worse so sat down for a little in a mall. Three Thai women were laughing at me, I didn't know why. Then one of them turned her phone around and I saw a girl giggling like crazy qnd waving. They motioned me over and the girl immediately asked for my phone number and if I wanted to marry her lol. She lives three hours from Bangkok in some random village though. Funny experience, never had something like that happen before.

Fourth day was my flight. Slept most of the day, then as I was walking to the metro to the airport puked on the street. No one even looked, I guess stuff like that is mundane in Bangkok.

There, that was round one. Didn't do that many approaches, next one I'll need to do a bunch more I'm starting to realize. But at least I did some. Think I'll stay in Bangkok for a little, then head down to Krabi. I've had a slight sickness since my flight to Thailand, but I'll go to the doctor back home. Then start again, all healthy and fit hopefully, and this time really force myself to do a lot of approaches until I'm not so afraid anymore.

Until then,
Wanderer
Hey bro
I know it sounds difficult, thai people are the nicest people ever. Even the girls. It’s called land of smiles for a reason. I want you to push yourself and talk to more girls. They’re not scary. They’re really cool and they want to go out so a cool dude like you can show them the ropes and what it’s all about ;) you got this man don’t cave in to failure build off it

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Cruiser, alright yeah I'll go talk to a bunch of girls when I get back. I thought I was feeling awful because of constant fear of approaching, but when I got home I visited the doctor and had some bad bacterial infection haha so probably that's what that feeling was. Maybe there'll be almost no fear when I'm back

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Cruiser, alright yeah I'll go talk to a bunch of girls when I get back. I thought I was feeling awful because of constant fear of approaching, but when I got home I visited the doctor and had some bad bacterial infection haha so probably that's what that feeling was. Maybe there'll be almost no fear when I'm back
Oh yeah deff when you’re sick sometimes you feel like shit. But I will say I have gone out at times where I feel like shit, and forced myself to talk to girls. It’s great training. It’s like running with weights and then when the weights come off you’re usain bolt.

This article might Help. https://www.girlschase.com/content/picking-women-when-you-re-feeling-low-energy

Also the guy whose having fun always gets the girls, don’t beat yourself up! I like listening to house music and there are a couple songs or videos which automatically get my hype and in a good mood. For example
Every time man I get hype!!!

and also man try it at home don’t limit yourself to just 1 place.

>