LR  Reverse Flaking

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
+1 Officially hit a personal best of 5/5 new girls over a 4 week period. This was a bumble girl from last night. Funnily enough around the same time @topcat was "brushing off rust" that I'm pretty sure never existed. But anyway. Skip down to the texting part if you want to see how I turned this girl around.

Big shout out to @Fluxcapacitor because I remember reading him sharing this exact tactic a while back.

TLDR:
  • Keen brunette Polish girl from bumble
  • She's experienced a number of one night stands and is now trying to reign it in (unsuccessfully)
  • Texting: A few hours before we're meant to meet she starts complaining that my area is "too far" and replying slowly to my texts. I sense she's about to ghost so I send her this: "Hiii sorry to be flakey but works busy, so let's leave it tonight :)"
  • She follows up with a missed call and message. I call her back 10 minutes later and she's on the way to my area.
  • I date compress and take her to: Bar 1 , Bar 2, My place.
  • There's a bit of LMR as she's been dealing with fuckboys but I address it by saying "nothing changes" I'll still see you again

*My Profile*

My process follows the guide outlined here. My bio is short and sweet but mentions my ability to make "4/5" cocktails as well as me being good with plans.

*Girl's Profile / Her Message*

Very much baddddd news but you know she'll be a good time lol. Curvy brunette with long hair and brown eyes. Her opening lines are "Bi-Polar, Bix-sexual and Broke", "Bored of ONS" lol. With a "pros - a lot of love to give, cons - a lot of love to give".

She opens me trying to clarify whether I drink 4/5 cocktails and I correct her with a ranking before saying "a lot of love to give is only a pro in my book"

She also asks me "What I'm here for" and props to @topcat because I copied his line with my own twist "I'm after on-going fulfilling experiences"

We have back and forth before I ask for her number 3 messages in. She's easy to talk to with fast replies/ in depth answers. She gives me snapchat because of "bad experiences" and from gut feeling I think she's legit so I proceed. Especially because she brought up getting a date before me

We move onto snapchat and I send a voicenote before asking for her schedule. I initially pitched the car date but she said not 1st time so agreed to drinks instead.

*Texting*

On the afternoon of the date her last message is: "can't wait to see u x" and by the early evening her messages is "It will take me 45 minutes to get to you". Bi-polar traits showing up already ahahah.

I say we can meet later or halfway and she makes some vague reply of "There's nothing to do in that area". Her replies are also taking longer and I can tell I'm losing her.

Recently saw a post from @J Wick that summarizes this situation perfectly. "Change her mood not her mind".

DWW - "let's have a quick call as it's easier than sms"

Girl - "Not now after my shower

DWW - "All good lmk when ready :)"

*She then opens my message without replying. That's when I go pattern interrupt curve ball game.*

DWW- "Hiii sorry to be flakey, but it's busy at work so let's leave it tonight"

I go and have a shower then laughably come back to x2 messages and x1 missed call from her. She said she was disappointed as she was almost ready. I give her a call and my tone is playful, non-accusatory and after a few minutes she agrees to come see me.

*Date - Bar 1*

She arrives in a blazer, black skirt and tights with doc martin boots. Long silver nails and a septum piercing. Casual category only but is what it is.

My outfit is my usual fuckboy attire of black doc martin boots, black ripped jeans (which I promise I wash regularly lol), grey knitted jumper and shearling jacket.

My date process

I've written it out a few times now so check my London Drive Lay for actual gambits but for the most part. When I'm with a girl I want her to feel the following:

1. I "get it" so she's comfortable and safe with me > done via conversations around male female dynamics e.g. girls "I'll let you know" usually means no
2. Zero feeling of being judged > It's shame that girls still get judged in 2022, funnily enough more by other girls rather than guys
3. Confidence that she'll have a fun time > How good a female vs male orgasm is stack

Assuming a girl is attracted to me as long as I can tick those 3 boxes emotionally there's a good chance I'll sleep with her.

1 & 2 is something I naturally do well. Number 3 however is something I've had to consciously work on via @Teevster style sexual prizing verbal and I can't lie I think it's been a big reason for my increased conversation rates now that I have a formular that matches my style.

One thing I sprinkled in because I could tell this girl craved intimacy is us jumping into a photobooth in a bar and taking pictures together. It was a cute almost "couply" thing to do and although I was just going with the flow think it may have helped with lowering her defenses.

My frame

Throughout the date I separated myself from other guys. Whenever she asked a skeptical question or tried to compliment her sexual skills I would roll my eyes and say "look I know you deal with virgins but over here, you have to prove what you say" with a big smirk on my face.

This led to her trying to get my bodycount which I avoided for like 3 hours before she said "if you tell me your body count I'll sleep with you" while on my bed. Which is a little weird but whatever. I said strip down so I can take you seriously and she did. Anyway I'm jumping ahead.

Date Compression

After date 1 I pay for the cocktails (it was happy hour anyway) and she pays for the 2nd round in another bar. It's in this bar that we also plan the 2nd date time.

I then seed her back to mine by saying let's make one more drink that I'll teach you before ubering us home.

She comes back. We talk. Kiss. Make a drink. Kiss some more. She gives token LMR of will you disappear? I say no we've already got the next time booked.

She needs a little reassurance and horniness and after a bit of grinding, dirty talk and choking she finally melts and we sleep together.

Sex

Good chemistry. My kind of girl in the bedroom in that she's vocal and a pleaser/giver. Make her cum pretty dam quickly too and she apologizes lol. Think it was the anticipation.

This was a nice stroke to the ego following on from the incompatible last daygame girl ahaha.

Post analysis

I'm in 2 minds about this girl. Great in the bedroom and confident I could retain her if I wanted to but I think she probably has a chaotic side waiting to rear it's ugly head.

Whatever I decide it will definitely just be casual.

That's the beauty of game... It gives you freedom choice

Onward and Upwards x

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great Report!

5/5 lays is a good ratio! congrats!

Throughout the date I separated myself from other guys. Whenever she asked a skeptical question or tried to compliment her sexual skills I would roll my eyes and say "look I know you deal with virgins but over here, you have to prove what you say" with a big smirk on my face.

BOLD. Not my style since I find it too risky, but done well I can totally see this work (and have seen things like this work).

This led to her trying to get my bodycount which I avoided for like 3 hours before she said "if you tell me your body count I'll sleep with you" while on my bed. Which is a little weird but whatever. I said strip down so I can take you seriously and she did. Anyway I'm jumping ahead.

Damn! she went nuts over that open loop (regarding your body count).
But god that shit-test!
Perfectly handled! ("I said strip down so I can take you seriously and she did.")

PS: I upped your rank.

Best,
Teevs

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great Report!

5/5 lays is a good ratio! congrats

Thank you! I try to make my reports helpful and not just an ego exercise
BOLD. Not my style since I find it too risky, but done well I can totally see this work (and have seen things like this work).

Yeah very fair my confidence is at an all time high so my verbals are getting borderline reckless lol.

Damn! she went nuts over that open loop (regarding your body count).
But god that shit-test!
Perfectly handled! ("I said strip down so I can take you seriously and she did.")

Thanks for pointing this out. Was in full flow and not even aware that:

1. I created an open loop (came from a place of pure self-entertainment)

2. That was a shit-test. I subconsciously shit-test back as I’m like a girl these days ahaha

PS: I upped your rank.

Appreciate it!

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
"look I know you deal with virgins but over here, you have to prove what you say" with a big smirk on my face.

Interesting way to make her qualify or put her on the spot by one-upping her.

How would you respond if a girl says a version of this to you? Because I have seen guys from PWF use the point that they can give girls 10-15 orgasms or that they are a sex coach.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Do what works nice lay, but to be honest imho all along you made things way harder for yourself, a bit of overgaming...

- she was exited and interested in you, but realized at the point of the appointment when she put your address in the map quest, that you live a little bit far.....(this happens both ways sometimes on seducers end)

- she was probably replying to your text slowly cause she was getting ready and pretty for the date.... (not cause she was losing interest/ there is also an element of last minute testing, to see how you would react is a protection mechanism)

- when she said "there is nothing to do in that area" then you reply "lets get on the phone" this could have interpreted by her like "he need the meet to happen at all cost, a bit of eagerness".... All you had to text was "i know this cool place is going to be fun trust me, wear something cute and casual"

- here:
"Throughout the date I separated myself from other guys. Whenever she asked a skeptical question or tried to compliment her sexual skills I would roll my eyes and say "look I know you deal with virgins but over here, you have to prove what you say" with a big smirk on my face."

^ here you are over gaming, here i would have transition into a million sexual prizing stuff (teevester stuff) more potent than cocky funny attempts.

- avoiding body count for 3 hours.... HOrrible, this was a great opportunity to go sexual framing, sexual prizing, second gen etc.... is a mild shit test....

Anyways man, good job in the lay, gaming wise meh...it seems high investment high interest girl, you overgaming making shit harder for yourself...

Last edited:

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
- she was exited and interested in you, but realized at the point of the appointment when she put your address in the map quest, that you live a little bit far.....(this happens both ways sometimes on seducers end)

- she was probably replying to your text slowly cause she was getting ready and pretty for the date.... (not cause she was losing interest/ there is also an element of last minute testing, to see how you would react is a protection mechanism)

Thanks for this @Skills 2nd person feedback to improve is one of the main reasons I bother to post these. Probably last minute cold feet when she actually looked at the logistics. Forget that not everyone is like me, where I check these things before responding.

- when she said "there is nothing to do in that area" then you reply "lets get on the phone" this could have interpreted by her like "he need the meet to happen at all cost, a bit of eagerness".... All you had to text was "i know this cool place is going to be fun trust me, wear something cute and casual"

I did weigh this option up too. I didn't because I already got into a thread of negative compliance and thought she's more likely to jump on the call vs agree to this frame as the call in hear head may end up with me coming to her (which I never would of agreed to but she didn't know that).

What you said in the text is basically what I said on the call too.
"Throughout the date I separated myself from other guys. Whenever she asked a skeptical question or tried to compliment her sexual skills I would roll my eyes and say "look I know you deal with virgins but over here, you have to prove what you say" with a big smirk on my face."

Yeah I'll take that. As mentioned in my Teevster response my recent success has brought up an (over) arrogant aura for sure ahaha.

>