Skippy's Daygame Journal

Skippy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

3/13/2024 Wednesday​

Daygame Focus:​

• Didn’t really have a focus unfortunately.

What’d I do before heading out​

Nothing. Just tidied up the place and finished up with work. Did not have any rituals

How’d it Go​

Girl 1: blowout

Girl 2: Asian white jacket, black yoga pants was absolutely smash, but got blown out as well

Girl 3: Asian with blonde highlights, brown jacket, black pants and stuff, she was walking in my direction so I doubled back and opened her when she passed. Responded well to the open but seemed a little hesitant to give me her name while taking my hand and then she was about to walk off bc she told me she was going to a class but she was fine with walking and talking. she seemed to get a little stimulated when I talked about traveling and how traveling with friends can lead to you guys having a deeper connection. I think here I should’ve just used it to dive deeper on her trips with friends. I should’ve just asked her if she has some friends who she loves traveling with or would love to visit. Fuck this would’ve been an easy transition into talking about the connections you make while traveling, can easily go into sexual topics here fuuuck. Instead, like a robot, I contrasted it with talking about how traveling by yourself is a vibe as well because you have the freedom to do whatever you want blah blah blah. Could’ve taken either of these topics in a more sexual direction but the rust is steadily coming off. long story short, I eventually felt like I was walking with her for too long and suggested we get a coffee some other time but she said she was in a relationship (odd phrasing there but ok)

Girl 4: Technically I forget whether she was the 4th or the 5th but who cares. Brunette. I noticed her give an ioi and while her booty wasn’t quite up to my taste I went for it anyway. She stopped, responded well but then said she was meeting friends and didnt want to walk with.

Girl 5: Asian girl, white nail polish, stopped her but Kvothe noted that I was a little too slow on the stop which made it come across as more premeditated. Opened her with a cold read and she removes her headphones and gives me her full attention it hit very well I realized in hindsight. Another thing Kvothe reminded me was to move her since she wasn’t super invested. I asked her what she likes to do for fun when she wants to unwind and she said drink coffee and I didn’t do enough with it I think. I asked her if she enjoys more the environment surrounding the coffee or the different varieties of coffee itself. I related a little bit about how I like tea but it wasn’t really sticking. Also talking a little about myself to see if she would use any of it as bait to start asking me questions. But no. She also seemed to have the logistics available for an instant date but I felt she wouldn’t be down if I asked for it so I just took a number and was surprised she said yes. dumb. The number didn’t respond and it was a pretty mild interaction all things considered.

Girl 6: Stopped and had a locked n’ loaded cold read for her which wasn’t very on point all things considered. I felt like I could’ve come up with a better, more authentic one if I had just trusted my self in the moment. She was like “hmm not really” and a little bit puzzled but not in a bad way per se. Her energy was not unreceptive but I was in “lemme eject” mode instead of “let me push this to the very end”. not good at all so I just let her go off instead of continuing with a reality pace or a stack forward to something else like a question.

Thoughts / Observations​

Okay so I’m starting to get back into the swing of things, kind of like my new york jaunt in the summer. BIG difference here being I’m actually stopping girls instead of getting stuck in the “walking and talking” which I always hated because it’s so hard to build much of a vibe with.

Sticking Point: Stopping them (still a work in progress but at least it isn't horrible anymore) Test out: Projecting the energy of “shes a lover who is in town for a surprise visit”

Sticking Point: Getting the girl to stay after I open and have her stopped. Test out: Lots of things to test here (leaning back, body positioning, the vibe I project) but I will focus on just mirroring her body language and projecting passion

Sticking Point: Having the conversations be more substantive. Test out: When you start running your mouth and you can tell she lights up at a particular thing, make sure to ask her about it and delve into it further.

What I did well:​

1. If it was a girl I was very much into, I went after her, zero hesitation.
  2. Besides the first two girls, I stopped all the sets
  3. Hook rate wasn’t bad

What I could've done better:​

1. Still need to undo some conversational rust but it should be very doable within a few days if I focus on it. (ie riffing and stuff)
  2. Could be more expressive with my gestures
  3. Once I’m sure the stopping has been taken care of, the next order of business will be on getting girls to stay there and having consistent hooks

Skippy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

3/14/2024 Thursday Daygame Focus:​

• Stop her while projecting energy of lover in town for a surprise visit
  • Project passion and warmth while continuing
  • Notice what causes her to light up and delve into that more conversationally

What’d I do before heading out​

I did some body stretching.

How’d it Go​

Girl 1: banging hot booty but when I got closer realized she was much older. I realized I didn’t get fully in front of her either and she didn’t stop

Girl 2: got in front of her but she motioned she was on a call or something

Girl 3: Asian girl with a nice body and big nose but she was walking so fast. She responded well to the open but didn’t stop and said she was walking fast because she was running late. Not sure what to do there

Girl 4: Stopped her but she was about to walk off. Did a cold read but she was half walking off half staying there.

Girl 5: Hot tanned vietnamese girl. She stopped and hooked a little bit but she turned out to be married.

Girl 6: brunette. glasses. wearing black. didn’t stop and walked off.

Girl 7: This was an IOI that kvothe pointed out. Tall brunette with a nice butt. Man the convo was dry af. I dunno. We were talking about where we were from and stuff. I didn’t make it man to woman at all or go into any SOT’s. I need to start recording sets. But I think I started off asking if she was a new yorker and building off from there. Actually just realized this isn’t a great route because it’s a simple yes or no question. But totally forgot the vibe goals that I had for the outing. Kvothe mentioned I should’ve moved her because it was a long conversation.

Girl 8: Walking way too fast. didn’t stop

Girl 9: Redhead. didn’t stop

Girl 10: Hot brunette, stopped her and she responded well but then said she had to get going and turns out she was married.

Girl 11: Redhead with a big fat booty. I almost didn’t open her because she was walking past me. I didn’t quite stop her, but she was still receptive I could tell. Anyway she was off getting lit with her friends. Got a phone number and I will text her tomorrow morning. But this one again the conversation felt very platonic even though she was receptive.

Thoughts / Observations​

Did not really do any of the things I said I was gonna focus on this outing

So I only stopped like 3-4 out of the 11 girls I opened. I think the issue is I was hesitating to properly get in front of them. And once I get them stopped I should move them eventually as Kvothe reminded me.

Also I just realized I need to pick a main sticking point to work on and have the other SP’s be sort of as side sticking points. Since the main one is the one that is your bottleneck to unlocking the other transition phases. Take stopping for example. If I just open enough girls in a day some will stop, and some will hook. that part is pretty common. But something like dates and instant dates and having charged interactions where it feels like the vibe is absolutely electric…Those don’t yet happen everyday. So that is what should really be my focus. And the point of working on 3 things at once is so that you can improve your odds of reaching your main sticking point. So when I think of sticking points, I should be thinking of them in terms of what’s the most important one etc… instead of what order in the interaction they’re happening.

Sticking point: Interactions are platonic after the hook
Test out:
  1. If you feel it’s stale, bring on a more flirty and playful vibe with her and imagine she’s a new lover. Start looking at her like it. Run proper SECT gunwitch style
  2. Think about the emotionally stimulating aspects and start going into SOT’s
  3. Sexualized compliments
  4. Go in your head and find something nonplatonic and ask her about it (easy is to ask her about the dating or what color are your eyes etc…)

Sticking Point: Lots of girls not stopping
Test out: Really getting in front of her and be intentful about it. Like you’re a man and you expect her to stop. It’s the most natural thing in the world

OH and no more questions that just have a yes or no answer. Instead just turn them into statements. or maybe just cut them out altogether.

What I did well:​

1. Opening the redhead on my way back home, even though I felt it wasn’t ideal. I also thought maybe it was an ioi so theres that.
  2. I got lots of practice today
  3. I approached the Vietnamese girl even though I had passed by and thought it wasn’t viable.

What I could've done better:​

1. Put yourself into a flirty and playful headspace throughout the entire interaction and always be thinking of ways to escalate the vibe. You just wrote a list of 4 things. If you need to, you can even go through past interactions and think about what you’d do to escalate the vibe. This should probably be a big focus for the week.
  2. Make it a point to get in front of all the girls you open and do it intentfully. See if it increases the stopping rate to something higher than 3/11
  3. Squeeze the meaning out of the words you use.

>