The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Oh Pry

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have kind of been wondering @Chase how this plays out if you are gaming in a country where people look somewhat vaguely similar to you but are not even the same ethnicity or background. Like say you put some Indian or Middle Eastern guy in Colombia, Brazil, or a country full of latinas. On one hand he is brown and could under certain cases fit in with the local population but he is not of the same ethnicity.

The reason I ask is I have been thinking of going to countries where my ethnic appearance would be a boost in a nightlife situation or easy pull situation. The verdict goes I need to visit Northern Europe or any country where blondes are common or go to Africa where I would stick out. Only thing is I am starting to like Latinas and lost my thing for black girls and blondes a while back.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Oh Pry-

Why not a South American country with mostly European ancestry?

Sure, if you go to Bolivia, the people have mostly Native DNA, with browner skin and native features, and only a little European admixture:

You won't stand out physically as much there. Although it still might not be a problem... you'll still be a foreigner with a foreign accent, foreign behavior, and so on.

But if you go to Argentina, the women there are of mostly European stock, with only a little Native admixture:

Brazil also has a large European population, mainly in the south.

The rest of South America, it varies country-by-country.

Venezuela (probably don't want to go there right now), Colombia, etc. -- some Europeans, some Natives.

Chase

Knight Who Say NI

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Oh Pry-

Brazil also has a large European population, mainly in the south.
Giving my two cents, as I'm from Brazil:

There was a strong italian and german immigration to the south (and southwest); the city of Porto Alegre is mostly italian, and Florianopolis is mostly german.

Curitiba, where I've lived for 10 years, is mostly polish, ukranian and german. It is the capital city with the best ratio of beautiful women in Brazil, but to my tastes the best city to meet single women is Belo Horizonte. The girls are more feminine and intelligent, their bodies are unreal, and the sex is INTENSE.

Oh Pry

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well @Chase do times change for sure. I have lost a lot of sexual attraction I had for blondes and prefer more of a Salma Hayek or that girl you posted last on your pics with the Argentina shirt on. I guess Salma Hayek or Roselyn Sanchez have become more of the type I want and a lot less of the blonde haired blue eyed chicks. There is something about Brazilian blondes though man, I've fucked a handful and had nights that had me going constantly with one lol.

As for my kind of look, I guess I ethnically look more Zayn. People tell me I should go to Scandinavia or Eastern Europe but the pale blonde really only appeals to me for validation if even that.

This is the kind of ethnic appearance I have

This is the type of chick I wanna fuck more of

Oh Pry

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Funny to see that after all of the "blonde bombshell" threads over the years, you finally prefer my type now, @Oh Pry . :cool:
Yeah, let's wing together sometime and go for em lol. Funny shit is I have actually fucked quite a few tanned women with dark hair but not a lot of latinas. Never seem to hit it off with em, definitely fucked a handful but it ain't as easy lol.

Tank

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Interesting discussion here, and I wish to indicate what seems to be a problem that I can't quite wrap my head about.

What if there is a significant incompatibility between hot girls and yourself?

For instance when I lived in San Diego, and I'm sure you can testify, 90% of the hot girls in the city were sorority girls at the local party college. Now I tried a lot with them and couldn't succeed, but looking back I probably wouldn't even have enjoyed dating them too much, besides the sex, since the fratboy lifestyle itself doesn't appeal to me.

I very occasionally got with hot girls, but they were very much different in personality. I tend to get along well with calmer more introverted and nerdier girls. Those are the ones I feel like I enjoy their company the most and we connect the most in terms of values and interests.

Where I am now, the hottest girls are still problematic, but again, in east-central Europe, the hottest tend to be princess narcissist types obsessed with status symbols and so on, and often date rich providers in sexless relationships, or dangerous but successful mafioso types, or narcissistic businessmen who themselves are obsessed with meaningless status symbols, it seems.
I wouldn't really get along with such girls either.

The two guys I know most successful were also both quite different from me, a narcissistic highly extroverted entrepreneur, and one guy who was very silly fun and goofy. They both were very successful, and the second was just here a short time, and the first said he dated a large number of unpleasant girls until finding one that actually is hot and has a pleasant personality.

So on the one hand I'm very far away from the two types of guys who are successful. But to even construct some fake persona so as to emulate one of them wouldn't be so worthwhile since most girls I'd get would be very problematic.

There are of course some pretty and calm and nice students, but they are very rare that they are attractive, so it's just uncommon I even come across a girl who is at the same time attractive and compatible. And from what I've seen they generally date tall pretty boys who are the most popular in their local university circle, who I also don't resemble.

Maybe the "mafioso" type is the closest I can be too, but I would definitely need to add edge to my personality, and anyway I think it would also scare off the actually nice sweet girls and just appeal to the entitled bitchy ones.

I had one coach who presented an overall strategy that seemed to make sense:
-find out quickly what kind of girl she is
-in the rare case she is very attractive but is potentially compatible do the "standard" game
-otherwise if she is very hot but of this problematic type, play a hardcore lover mode of actually being different and refreshing from what she's used to and she could just be horny, knowing that she would obviously disqualify if one tries a more standard approach which leaves open the possibility of dating

with the expectation that every now and again one gets lucky to get a hot mltr that meshes well, but otherwise if she's hot then just go for fast redlining escalation and occasionally banging them once or twice, and then otherwise date casually pleasant but just "cute" or "average" girls

It seems like it makes sense. In SD itself, I had a wing who could hardly get laid trying to talk to the hot girls on the party school campus, but when he tried to get SDLs with the hot sorority girls on vacation hanging out at the beach, he was very successful, although of course those were mostly ONSs.