The Guide to Getting Hot Girls (of Any Type)

Oh Pry

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have kind of been wondering @Chase how this plays out if you are gaming in a country where people look somewhat vaguely similar to you but are not even the same ethnicity or background. Like say you put some Indian or Middle Eastern guy in Colombia, Brazil, or a country full of latinas. On one hand he is brown and could under certain cases fit in with the local population but he is not of the same ethnicity.

The reason I ask is I have been thinking of going to countries where my ethnic appearance would be a boost in a nightlife situation or easy pull situation. The verdict goes I need to visit Northern Europe or any country where blondes are common or go to Africa where I would stick out. Only thing is I am starting to like Latinas and lost my thing for black girls and blondes a while back.

Chase

Chieftan
tribal-elder
@Oh Pry-

Why not a South American country with mostly European ancestry?

Sure, if you go to Bolivia, the people have mostly Native DNA, with browner skin and native features, and only a little European admixture:

You won't stand out physically as much there. Although it still might not be a problem... you'll still be a foreigner with a foreign accent, foreign behavior, and so on.

But if you go to Argentina, the women there are of mostly European stock, with only a little Native admixture:

Brazil also has a large European population, mainly in the south.

The rest of South America, it varies country-by-country.

Venezuela (probably don't want to go there right now), Colombia, etc. -- some Europeans, some Natives.

Chase

Knight Who Say NI

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Oh Pry-

Brazil also has a large European population, mainly in the south.
Giving my two cents, as I'm from Brazil:

There was a strong italian and german immigration to the south (and southwest); the city of Porto Alegre is mostly italian, and Florianopolis is mostly german.

Curitiba, where I've lived for 10 years, is mostly polish, ukranian and german. It is the capital city with the best ratio of beautiful women in Brazil, but to my tastes the best city to meet single women is Belo Horizonte. The girls are more feminine and intelligent, their bodies are unreal, and the sex is INTENSE.

Oh Pry

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well @Chase do times change for sure. I have lost a lot of sexual attraction I had for blondes and prefer more of a Salma Hayek or that girl you posted last on your pics with the Argentina shirt on. I guess Salma Hayek or Roselyn Sanchez have become more of the type I want and a lot less of the blonde haired blue eyed chicks. There is something about Brazilian blondes though man, I've fucked a handful and had nights that had me going constantly with one lol.

As for my kind of look, I guess I ethnically look more Zayn. People tell me I should go to Scandinavia or Eastern Europe but the pale blonde really only appeals to me for validation if even that.

This is the kind of ethnic appearance I have

This is the type of chick I wanna fuck more of

Oh Pry

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Funny to see that after all of the "blonde bombshell" threads over the years, you finally prefer my type now, @Oh Pry . :cool:
Yeah, let's wing together sometime and go for em lol. Funny shit is I have actually fucked quite a few tanned women with dark hair but not a lot of latinas. Never seem to hit it off with em, definitely fucked a handful but it ain't as easy lol.