The Re-Education of Karea Ricardus D.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ah, so you read it? Wasnt sure you would after that post about attachements.
Yeah I read it - posted about it here:
And yeah if you look at internet and advice they tell you to basically as an anxious (I am an avoidant btw, albeit a very conscious one) you need to sacrifice be patient sacrifice be patient. Which is utter drivel nobody is worth compromising that much for. But the authors of the book who are considered authorities on the subject are very clear on this that best thing to do is eject because it is a raw deal and will detoriate.
Yeah... seems to be the case!

TestY

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It would be good to get an overview of your method before you sail off in to the sunset.
Yes, agreed... From his posts, it seems like Karea's game development has followed these broad stages:

(0) Started out with natural game, and then turned to structured MM)
1) Technical outer game, especially in the style of Captain Jack
2) Adding in state-based inner game - "The X-factor", in 2010 or so
3) Social circle game. In 2022, after having new experiences with business, Karea emphasized social circle as a foundation, while also retaining cold-approach
4) In 2023, Karea writes that he wants to make attachment styles and healthy long-term relationships priority

1) Captain Jack's outer game
Karea writes on CJ's game:
4. Dallas Crew: Sinn, ElTopo and my mentor CJ took Mystery Method, mastered it at a very high level and then sexualized it. My gameplan is mostly based on the way CJ structured it:
  • Casual opener if situation allows (otherwise indirect, unless walking set then compliance opener/direct)

See also his review of CJ's course here:
Bottom Line Having been in the game for this long, I've probably seen it all by now. All the products and gurus, the wannabes and the real deal guys. I think I wasted a lot of time on figuring out what's what and buying products that weren't necessarily the most useful. I also wasted a lot of time trying to get good by myself, which took a lot longer than would have been necessary with a good coach. I'll say if you just read CJ's entire archive and his blog you'll be able to trace his path from zero to hero and how he went from a dude who's invisible to women and doesn't approach anybody because of AA in 2004, to getting 8 lays in 1 year in 2005, to getting 8 lays per month in 2007, to his current level where he now has more lays than opens because he created a system to get approached consistently and usually closes most of the girls he interacts with.

2) Inner game: Theron Q. Dumont and the X-factor
In 2010 Karea started doing the X-factor drills, which he has described on the blog and on the forum:
Not sure if you read my X-Factor articles in my signature but I basically discovered a long time ago that my consistency in game was down to how I came across that day. One day I was out with mASF elder chur and was in such a good mood chatting all day that I approached 7 girls and laid 3 of them. My best day ever. I went out one day a month later and I think I approached 10 girls and got zip. Nothing.

Went home defeated and was like WTF? I feel like such a loser. But when I wrote the third lay report in a single week, I felt like I was untouchable. What's going on? Same guy! Dressed the same. Doing the same things even, because I do use gameplans. Answer is in how I came across one day vs. the other day. And how you come across is down to how you FEEL. Women pick up on that.
As a result, he recommends working on one's vibe/personal magnetism, the X-factor, inspired by "Theron Q. Dumont".
He also recommends: “Awaken the Giant Within” by Tony Robbins and Maxwell Maltz.

3) Social circle combined with cold-apprach
In 2022, as part of his "re-education", Karea writes this:
I've had the biggest epiphany about game since I developed the X-Factor drills in 2010. I believe this is going to change everything... for me and for all newer and intermediate guys. I think it will patch up any potential holes in advanced guys' game too. A real Edison light bulb moment!
I believe this will have an even greater impact than the X-Factor stuff did... by a factor of 10, because it's much more fundamental and has much broader implications. I call it TAF - True Alpha Formula... and I'm working on it feverishly.
In August 2022 he follows up his post with this post on social circle/True Alpha Game/Magnetic Pickup System
So I can see the problem:
  • Street stops require confidence that comes from success, so not a good place to start.
    But so what's the solution? What kind of game can you even run when you're low on confidence and momentum and vibe and social skills? These are my thoughts:
    1. Don't try to get the girl yet. This is not step 1 in your development. Three steps to build your social skills with men and women in general:
      1. Build a social life. At the VERY minimum, you should meet people twice a week. Once a week do a group thing, and once a week hang out with a friend one on one. Better to do this 3-4 times a week rather than twice.
In the past few years, through becoming a leader in business and through building communities for like-minded people (not game related), I've developed the skills that are described in this article as "alpha" - being the most socially dominant, the one who organizes get-togethers, etc.

I didn't do this intentionally but I noticed that just from me being the leader of groups (which had men and women in them), the women started throwing themselves at me. (This is a preview of what I meant in my journal when I mentioned the "true alpha formula" I'm working on.)

I now think the ideal way to game is a combination of both.
  1. To be the alpha who has a social circle with men and women AND to be the leader of this social circle, and:
  2. Combining this with cold approach to bring new women into the fold.

Supplementing Karea's social circle approach?
As Karea seems to be going AFK for a while, it might be interesting to look at other lifestyle-based/social circle-based pickup systems to supplement the social circle aspect of his True Alpha Game/Magnetic Pickup System. A good starting point is the social life tab of @Chase and the GirlsChase crew (good stuff). Or one could check out the guys mentioned by @YS.

Or check out this compilation of pickup-related approaches to social circle game, which includes LoveSystems' Social Circle Mastery. Since Karea used to be a part of the old LoveSystems forums, and recognize some of their former instructors like CJ, their Social Circle Mastery program might be an especially good lead. It seems to share some similarities with Karea's recent writings. Alternatively, one could perhaps check out Distant Light's approach.

Note: Love Systems and developments (Dallas Crew etc.)
LoveSystems did start out very technical, but started to add in inner game as per Maxwell Maltz and other guys around 2008-2009. And their program on Social Circle came out around the same time, and was released on DVD around 2011 if I remember correctly. So to understand more of where Karea is coming from, it would probably be useful to mine their old forums.

4) Attachment styles and long-term relationships
In 2023, Karea writes:
I'd like to at some point in the next 5 years find a great LTR and quit the game... we all have a shelf life. I'm going to make attachment styles a priority, and will post about results when I can.
He seems to have gotten a girl around the same time:
For example, with the girl I'm currently seeing, I've been experiencing some anxious attachment issues, but I realized I'm still the one-up overall in the relationship.
He says he is going to look into John Bradshaw's work.

Other resources for healthy relationships?
One could perhaps look at these resources:

Last edited:

TestY

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Excellent and invaluable work @TestY . The first hyperlink "turned to structured MM" is bad though.
Thanks!

Karea writes about his first phase of game, and his switch from "natural" game to technical game here:
A bit about my background for context: I was “natural game” for the first 5 years of my PUA career. ...
I tried canned game for a while and it made my sets go worse and so I dismissed it. I also read Mystery Method newsletters and was like “ughhhh! WAY OVERTHINKING! What the fuck guys? Graphs and diagrams and acronyms and shit? What’s wrong with these nerds?” Dismissed it too.

Then in 2006, I got invited to the second Mystery’s Lounge and I was shocked! Guys just got way, way more lays than on any other forum. ...

A comedian can go on stage in front of thousands of people he has never met and get them to laugh. Consistently, reliably, every single time. He’s not that funny every day 24/7 when he is having free-flow conversations, even with his friends, leave alone with strangers. The reason he’s consistently funny on stage is because he’s using TESTED material, tried and true, rehearsed and dialed in.
Bruce Lee said it best... I quote: “Here is natural instinct and here is control. You are to combine the two in harmony. If you have one to the extreme, you will be very unscientific; if you have another to the extreme, you become a mechanical man and no longer a human being.
For a Western grounding of a skill-based approach to self-development, one could take a look at this post on classical skill - which is closely linked to the classical meaning of the word "art".

Karea then moved on to a developed version of MM in the style of CJ, as per 1) above:
MM had only one flaw, it lacked sexualization. Once you add that (MM chassis + a sexualized engine if you will), you have the most powerful game I've ever seen. Sinn's record 15 lays in a month (mix online game + cold approach), CJ's record 16 (pure cold approach). They both did MM with added sexualization. In fact I would say it's fair to say they were the first to combine the two styles effectively. So while some game knowledge is widespread, it's a massively watered down version compared to what was available ~2007 and for a few more years after that.
He also writes:
Sinn flew to Dallas to see CJ in field, realized it was all true and then moved to Dallas for a year just to learn from him.
And thus began the legend of Pai Mei… uhm I mean, the Dallas Crew. :) Hope that helps mate. By the way I estimate some of the GirlsChase crew’s game up there with the Dallas Crew’s (who have retired years ago), so you probably have all the gold on this blog and forum you could ever need.

Last edited:

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks guys for all the likes and comments! :love: I might be back yet, but I'll say I hope this relationship is gonna stick (my 9th serious LTR). I'm having the time of my life with this girl. Extremely cool chick and extremely compatible with me. We're traveling the world together, working from our laptops together, and having one adventure after another... not to mention, insane passion.

That said... y'all are right. I should make a final post with an overview of how I view and run game... I should also write up my thoughts on TAF. I'll do that as soon as I can find the time. There's so much pain out there in the dating game and it's SO NEEDLESS! This is all so very doable. If I can do it, anyone can do it.

I'm a 6 in looks and I'm an introvert by nature. I've had long dry spells several times in my life where I got zero. If I don't deliberately run game, I'm invisible and nothing happens. Nothing! Not with the kinds of girls I'd want. But whenever I really put my mind to it and ran game the way it's supposed to be run, it worked. And I've seen the same with every other PUA who really took this seriously.

It's been an incredibly busy year, I started a new business with major ambitions but I'll come back and write something up as soon as I can guys. Thanks again for all the support. I'm so grateful to this community, and especially to @Chase for keeping it alive almost a decade after it died everywhere else. This work is so important. When men can't meet women, society dies.

More soon...

-Karea.

Last edited:

JollyRoger

Space Monkey
space monkey
3) Social circle combined with cold-apprach
In 2022, as part of his "re-education", Karea writes this:

In August 2022 he follows up his post with this post on social circle/True Alpha Game/Magnetic Pickup System

Great work putting this all together. It would be great to know what Karea's last break through was... but it's also good to be aware that's there's always some new shiny new thing to get distracted by.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It would be great to know what Karea's last break through was...
My last break through unfortunately was a break up. The girl I mentioned above is the coolest fucking girl I've ever dated, just fucking perfect, best sex of my life, amazing chemistry, we can talk and laugh together forever, I've never had this much fun with a girl in my life.

Unfortunately we eventually found out that we're not actually LONG TERM compatible, so I'm facing an extremely difficult breakup.

To be honest I'm in a really dark place right now and for the first time in my life, I noticed that my own pickup mentor actually used the word "HOPE" when he talked about his early work with game. I went over his stuff often, but I never noticed that word stick out so much.

I guess that's what it took to become as good as he did, he was in such desperation that he didn't even have real hope, and then something he learned from the community gave him that hope back. That's the place I'm in right now... I'm SO GLAD that I have hope. Many guys don't.

Fortunately I have more than just hope. I KNOW, from first hand experience, the only way we can ever truly know anything: this stuff does work. So I'm putting myself back together with the goal of getting back out there as soon as I can, and I will continue my journal then.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My last break through unfortunately was a break up. The girl I mentioned above is the coolest fucking girl I've ever dated, just fucking perfect, best sex of my life, amazing chemistry, we can talk and laugh together forever, I've never had this much fun with a girl in my life.

Unfortunately we eventually found out that we're not actually LONG TERM compatible, so I'm facing an extremely difficult breakup.

To be honest I'm in a really dark place right now and for the first time in my life, I noticed that my own pickup mentor actually used the word "HOPE" when he talked about his early work with game. I went over his stuff often, but I never noticed that word stick out so much.

I guess that's what it took to become as good as he did, he was in such desperation that he didn't even have real hope, and then something he learned from the community gave him that hope back. That's the place I'm in right now... I'm SO GLAD that I have hope. Many guys don't.

Fortunately I have more than just hope. I KNOW, from first hand experience, the only way we can ever truly know anything: this stuff does work. So I'm putting myself back together with the goal of getting back out there as soon as I can, and I will continue my journal then.
Sorry to hear about break up, super tough for seducers even harder than civilians... I am just curious why you made her ltr if there was no long term in first place unless she did a bait and switch or as the relationship developed her goals or yours changed.... but usually take years...

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sorry to hear about break up, super tough for seducers even harder than civilians...
Thanks Skills! You reckon harder for us? Why is that?
I am just curious why you made her ltr if there was no long term in first place unless she did a bait and switch or as the relationship developed her goals or yours changed.... but usually take years...
Good question man... the short answer is "cause I'm retarded" 😅 I was a bunch of red flags early on that it's not a good thing long term but I figured with my skills and experience I can sort it... third time I'm learning that one the hard way.

Shit happens, especially when gaming from a place of scarcity... I was major smitten, not one-itis but definitely couldn't get her out of my head.

The good news is I'm pretty much fine already. Once I pulled the rip chord, I was more relieved than anything, cause the last few months were pretty chaotic to be honest.

I'm gonna bounce back quickly from this one. Apprecite your post brother.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Break ups suck. Sorry to read that. I was wondering too what the compatibility issue was? In case you want to share it, of course.
Thanks man. Gimme a couple of weeks to digest the whole thing, maybe I can give a better debrief then. Head's still spinning a bit.

Dreamer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My last break through unfortunately was a break up.

Sorry to hear about this man. Breakups really suck. We were having a private discussion on a somewhat related topic lately, which required me going through my LTR journal entries (including the breakup periods) and it was a reminder of how much these used to hurt. Among the worse pain a seducer can go through, especially if the following holds:

The girl I mentioned above is the coolest fucking girl I've ever dated, just fucking perfect, best sex of my life, amazing chemistry, we can talk and laugh together forever, I've never had this much fun with a girl in my life.

Agreed. Been there done that a handful of times so I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm sure there's multiple factors behind it e.g. who initiated the breakup, the circumstances behind it, your own personality type, attachment styles, which probably affect how people process it, but IME if it's a legit pair-bonded LTR (ie high sexual, emotional and social investment) it will sting.

I was reading up on breakups last yr since I ran into (and eventually full montied) a lot of these types of sets while in field ie those in the pre-breakup, during-breakup and post-breakup stages. I spoke to an ex-wing about it and even he mentioned: ""If I'm being honest, it hurt worse than losing a friend or family member"

super tough for seducers even harder than civilians
You reckon harder for us? Why is that?

I agree, which is kind of ironic because you become a bit numb to these things as time goes by. This post (incl video) by Skills was among the best ones I've read on explaining the topic (in the community anyway) that matches my experience. Funnily enough, I had one which was beyond comprehensible at the time (even to me) b/c the social circumstances behind it were so odd. I thought for sure it wouldn't be covered in the video and EVEN that he namedrops. Good stuff. Your original article on this is a good one too. Not sure why it's tougher for seducers. I've seen civilians who seemed to have gotten over it quickly, but honestly makes you wonder how knee deep into the relationship they were to begin with. Yeah, they don't experience the lows, but they don't experience the highs either b/c their LTR was your typical blasé affair, going through the motions and routines.

Another thing I noticed is the break-up emotionally ""hitting you" a couple of weeks later like out of nowhere. Then it hits you again like a week to 10 days later. Also, IME the ""seducer's / PUA aura" that you had before just vanishes (even if you get back out in field ASAP, which tbh I wouldn't recommend) and takes a bit of time to regenerate post-breakup. It's really a bizarre thing to experience. Though sometimes, you can kind of ""fake it" / '"mask how you feel in field" and it kind of works to your advantage b/c you're more ""emotionally cold".

I was a bunch of red flags early on that it's not a good thing long term but I figured with my skills and experience I can sort it... third time I'm learning that one the hard way.

Interesting point here. We had a discussion in private on red flags for LTR candidates et al recently, and my current view is ""it depends on WHAT the red flag is, to what EXTENT it manifests itself and HOW good one's LTR game (for lack of a better word) is". I can't think of a suitable analogy, but the one that came to mind is if you think of them like little kids, some need minimal oversight and influence and can self-correct with minimal intervention while others are a bit more problematic and need a more watchful eye on them. But that's for another time.
maybe I can give a better debrief then. Head's still spinning a bit.

Yeah this. IME, I usually find writing it all about it et al in a private journal helps a bit because you're able to put your thoughts on paper and ""get it out there" so to speak. The problem I found though, was when things were raw the last thing you want to do is meditate on it to write it out, but you kind of have to in a way, so a bit of a catch 22.

I will say, I DO have additional contingency plans (that I sort of came up with upon meditating and field testing this stuff) in place these days to better manage the emotions in case it happens, and I've been testing them on a handful of subjects last yr. Let's see. Onwards and upwards (like you always used to say)

-Dreamer

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Breakup Update:

Alright guys, I'm back on the forums. Frankly, I was hoping I wouldn't be... I was hoping this relationship was going to last. Not only because she's the coolest fucking girl I've ever dated, but also because I have other priorities in my life these days. Game has become more of a distraction from my real goals than anything. But, it is what it is... I'm back to our Beloved Game again, and I'll have a lot of fun with it.

Regarding my ex... wow, what a ride this one has been. I'm still not over her obviously, we officially broke up 10 days ago and we're still in touch. I still love her to death, and it's extremely sad and depressing days. Trying to keep my mind on other things (such as game). I foresee us being great friends in the future. I'm in a different city now, she's trying to get back together, but I just really don't see it anymore. /update.

ONWARD!

Disclaimer 1: my ignore list will be used EVEN MORE liberally from now on

About 2 years ago, I started posting here again and I put 4 people on my ignore list within the first week or so. I also wrote this post, quote: "I'm going to use the ignore list liberally. This is going to be a very peaceful and drama-free forum experience for me. :)"

That didn't really work out because I excluded high ranking members from this rule. I'm only going to say this once: anyone call me insecure again, or imply I'm a sex tourist who doesn't know shit about Western girls, you're going on my ignore list, no matter your rank.

The last two times this happened I just left the boards for a while, cause I didn't need the forum. This time, I'm the one who's staying and you're the one who's leaving (my version of the forum, aka ignore list). I want a Dojo to build up my skills again, and I'm here to train, not to argue.

Disclaimer 2: My game sucks, you're right, I'm wrong, don't listen to anything I say.

Everyone got that? That's the reason I'm here. If you think something is stupid in my posts, you're probably right. I haven't been great at this thing since 2012. That's why I'm here, I need to relearn game. When I had my game together I was too busy with my harem to argue on a computer.

If you spot a mistake in my game, make your feedback constructive and I'll listen. Or maybe I won't, cause like all serious PUAs I have an out-of control ego. One thing I won't do is argue back and forth on a fucking screen. Meet up with me in person and let's chat about shit in real life.

Oh yeah, also that one: send me a PM, let's meet up, let's go in field together. I'm always open to meeting anyone who's at least semi-vetted by the community. I do respond to all PMs.

I am location independent and I can travel to meet up, if you can't. I'm in SP Brazil at the moment, I'll probably be back in South East Asia for a couple of months after that, then Europe in the spring (Poland, Holland, Germany), and USA after that (East Coast, maybe Texas).

And since this has come up: When I'm in Asia and Latin America, I stay in touristy places and game local girls and Western girls. If I just want a girl to spread her legs cause I'm a rich foreigner I head straight to a strip club, not to a fucking mall.

This should go without saying, but apparently it doesn't.

Alright. Now for the real shit:

REBOOT PICKUP JOURNAL:

I'm now going to do what I did in early 2009 (also after a rough breakup): I'm going to once again put on the white belt, hit up the Dojo and just do the most simple drills. Fundamentals, basics, essentials.

In 2008 I had half a dozen lays in under an hour from daygame. But in 2009 I grabbed Style's book for absolute beginner AFCs and started doing newbie drills to rebuild my game from scratch yet again. 18 months later I was one of the best daygamers on all forums I was a member of.

I gotta do that exact process again. I'm going to get my life back on track, pick up the pieces of my broken heart and get my act together. Get dressed up and go out with just one opener and run it on 12 girls, without any intention of even getting into a conversation beyond that.

The intention will be "doing drills for specific and targeted skill set development", not getting instant results. If I get lays, fine. Bonus! Happy days. The goal is to rebuild the skill FROM THE GROUND UP... lays will come automatically that way... in time.

If this post offended you, wonderful. Put ME on your ignore list. I don't give a shit. This is a screen, dumbass... none of this is real. It's a fucking computer screen.

If you're with me on the other hand, fucking booyah. Let's do this together. Let's meet up, have a coffee in a mall or a tequila in a bar and then let's go talk to some bitches together. IN THE REAL WORLD.

This is going to be a wild ride... part of me can't wait already.

Love all y'all... Onward and fucking upward.

-Karea.

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm going to use the ignore list liberally. This is going to be a very peaceful and drama-free forum experience for me. :)"
I fully understand this I too find that members keep replying too condescendingly these days and it is not good for the boards. Perhaps I am just as condescending from time to time , but this needs to be controlled.

I am sorry for the breakup Karea and I always feel that you give yourself WAY too less credit than you deserve.

You are not the only guy who wants to find a solid girl and say this life goodbye because it has become a bit taxing and it has given me a lot, but it is also taking a lot like time and energy

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Breakup Update:

Alright guys, I'm back on the forums. Frankly, I was hoping I wouldn't be... I was hoping this relationship was going to last. Not only because she's the coolest fucking girl I've ever dated, but also because I have other priorities in my life these days. Game has become more of a distraction from my real goals than anything. But, it is what it is... I'm back to our Beloved Game again, and I'll have a lot of fun with it.

Regarding my ex... wow, what a ride this one has been. I'm still not over her obviously, we officially broke up 10 days ago and we're still in touch. I still love her to death, and it's extremely sad and depressing days. Trying to keep my mind on other things (such as game). I foresee us being great friends in the future. I'm in a different city now, she's trying to get back together, but I just really don't see it anymore. /update.

ONWARD!

Disclaimer 1: my ignore list will be used EVEN MORE liberally from now on

About 2 years ago, I started posting here again and I put 4 people on my ignore list within the first week or so. I also wrote this post, quote: "I'm going to use the ignore list liberally. This is going to be a very peaceful and drama-free forum experience for me. :)"

That didn't really work out because I excluded high ranking members from this rule. I'm only going to say this once: anyone call me insecure again, or imply I'm a sex tourist who doesn't know shit about Western girls, you're going on my ignore list, no matter your rank.

The last two times this happened I just left the boards for a while, cause I didn't need the forum. This time, I'm the one who's staying and you're the one who's leaving (my version of the forum, aka ignore list). I want a Dojo to build up my skills again, and I'm here to train, not to argue.

Disclaimer 2: My game sucks, you're right, I'm wrong, don't listen to anything I say.

Everyone got that? That's the reason I'm here. If you think something is stupid in my posts, you're probably right. I haven't been great at this thing since 2012. That's why I'm here, I need to relearn game. When I had my game together I was too busy with my harem to argue on a computer.

If you spot a mistake in my game, make your feedback constructive and I'll listen. Or maybe I won't, cause like all serious PUAs I have an out-of control ego. One thing I won't do is argue back and forth on a fucking screen. Meet up with me in person and let's chat about shit in real life.

Oh yeah, also that one: send me a PM, let's meet up, let's go in field together. I'm always open to meeting anyone who's at least semi-vetted by the community. I do respond to all PMs.

I am location independent and I can travel to meet up, if you can't. I'm in SP Brazil at the moment, I'll probably be back in South East Asia for a couple of months after that, then Europe in the spring (Poland, Holland, Germany), and USA after that (East Coast, maybe Texas).

And since this has come up: When I'm in Asia and Latin America, I stay in touristy places and game local girls and Western girls. If I just want a girl to spread her legs cause I'm a rich foreigner I head straight to a strip club, not to a fucking mall.

This should go without saying, but apparently it doesn't.

Alright. Now for the real shit:

REBOOT PICKUP JOURNAL:

I'm now going to do what I did in early 2009 (also after a rough breakup): I'm going to once again put on the white belt, hit up the Dojo and just do the most simple drills. Fundamentals, basics, essentials.

In 2008 I had half a dozen lays in under an hour from daygame. But in 2009 I grabbed Style's book for absolute beginner AFCs and started doing newbie drills to rebuild my game from scratch yet again. 18 months later I was the best daygamer on all forums I was a member of.

I gotta do that exact process again. I'm going to get my life back on track, pick up the pieces of my broken heart and get my act together. Get dressed up and go out with just one opener and run it on 12 girls, without any intention of even getting into a conversation beyond that.

The intention will be "doing drills for specific and targeted skill set development", not getting instant results. If I get lays, fine. Bonus! Happy days. The goal is to rebuild the skill FROM THE GROUND UP... lays will come automatically that way... in time.

If this post offended you, wonderful. Put ME on your ignore list. I don't give a shit. This is a screen, dumbass... none of this is real. It's a fucking computer screen.

If you're with me, on the other hand - say Booyah. Let's meet up, have a coffee in a mall or a tequila in a bar and then let's go talk to some bitches together. IN THE REAL WORLD.

This is going to be a wild ride... part of me can't wait already.

I love all of you guys, let's try do this together.

Onward and fucking upward...

-Karea.
i think the forum has been more chill the past few years, more like a community(fortunately you miss the nightmare culture clash years from guys from nextasf coming here), i don't see much posturing and trolling like it used to be, i think you will not need to use the ignore list much anymore...

Going to other countries to game is recommended(at least i recommend this), it is angle (specially if you have the means and money)... Sex tourist is paying for prostitutes, i personally, privately or in the forum, never heard anyone hinting that about you, ever.... On the contrary people say you were the best of the best.... Is normal to struggle specially post break up, but break ups also makes you better, cause motivates you for self improvement... I think you have the ability to get good and result fast, just get rid of the rust... to get over will not happen in 10 days will take at least 6 months to a year.... (but your relationship was not that long so probably 3 months).... Also, different guys have different delivery styles of writing, people need to get acclimated to different delivery styles.... Not everybody writes like chase lol, i never seen the dude get into it with anybody, he just writes good bye post after bans lol... Welcome back though, i personally love your insights....

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Strip Club Game - Feb 15th, 2024

I went to the top level strip club in this city, to warm up a bit and practice my material. After eating a nice steak and doing a lap around the massive venue (5 floors), I picked my favorite girl. Opened with qualification, then bought her a drink and ran my stack on her... that went extremely well.

She got really into our vibe, which was fun. Asked me to stay longer when I wanted to leave, asked for my number and said she wants to hang out more (for free) "cause she gets lonely". So I now have at least one sexy pawn, if I stay in this city. Which I probably won't... still nice though.

I also noticed that this relationship I just left bumped up my confidence massively. My ex's inner game is off the charts... I mean that girl just does not have any insecurities whatsoever. She literally believes she's a 10 (she's not). And that rubbed off on me over the 6 months we were together.

My main issue with real game is going to be that I still don't have anyone to go out with, so I'll focus on state control for solo game, especially via warmups. I feel VERY comfortable once I hit the hook point (which is a given at strip clubs cause the girls do that part).

That was a lot of fun! Next time I'll try a mall instead of a strip club. Or maybe I'll go clubbing or bar hopping with some girls... I'm thinking about doing some online game just to build up a group of pawns, and then take them all out to night game together.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My ex's inner game is off the charts... I mean that girl just does not have any insecurities whatsoever. She literally believes she's a 10 (she's not)
I don't believe this entirely Karea. Everyone has chinks in their armor. Everyone.

I use hired guns for warm ups as well and a lot of times they indeed can get very interested. They tend to bring benefits and social proof as well.. problem is when they really like they can get super jealous..

>