-Wack verbal game
-Weird mannerism
-Paid on seeking arrangements
-EX RSD member, Now Arch enemy with all of them
-Overly expensive
-Claims to be the best.....LOL
-Fucks strictly 3rd world country girls

(this video is evidence. Comedy Gold)

His free online guide for setting up dates using apps is decent, a couple of hours long, and includes step-by-step instructions. His IRL game is pretty average, he whispers his words during the day game, using his height advantage, being 6'4 hooks pretty easily, etc. He isn't ALL bad, just not a respectable person. Not someone who's capable of teaching technical social skills, based on his video I feel his on the spectrum of autism. Teach high risk high reward type of game, without consideration for calibration.

#JMULVtrannyfucker
#trannyfucker
I'm not sure if I'd like the way he comes in here at 5:33 with his demo approach... touching the girl before she sees him.

His belly sticks out quite high up, as opposed to lower down. Funny considering all his talk about being in the gym.

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
His belly sticks out quite high up, as opposed to lower down. Funny considering all his talk about being in the gym.

Another one you will see a lot in Southeast Asia is the steroid dude with the tranny.

Mystery solved.

Dash of Englishness

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've learned a few things from him, and his opener works well for me "Hey I wanted to meet you real quick" or variations thereof. But I got sick of the drama real quick too, and content is very thin in most videos. I don't like having to watch a bunch of nonsense to get to something useful.
Couldn't the girl just say hello back and then say "well it's been real quick so you can go now"?

Also, does 'real' in that context mean really, or 'real'... as in the opposite of fake? It's a grammatically incorrect Americanism, right?

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Couldn't the girl just say hello back and then say "well it's been real quick so you can go now"?

Also, does 'real' in that context mean really, or 'real'... as in the opposite of fake? It's a grammatically incorrect Americanism, right?
You're looking way too deep. It works for me because it doesn't rationalise why, it just states my desire. Much better than 'I was there and you were here and I thought I would come here and talk to you because XYZ'.

I'm not sure why you think a girl would kick you out just because you said you wanted to meet her 'real quick' if she actually wants to talk to you. It's just a way of removing pressure by making it clear you're not looking for a big investment of time.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Derek MPMD (a youtuber big on the steroid scene) did a whole video on this… apparently it’s TREN lol

Fascinating.

Looked up some threads and there are definitely a bunch of dudes reporting tranny urges / tranny fucking on TREN.

Here's one comment on the Reddit thread in that video:

otakumuscle said:
this craving has come up with nearly half of my close bros when they got on tren. fucked a hermaphrodite girl myself on tren and when meeting again off tren for a repeat felt no desire & turned off. I've no shame about it and find the idea of it simply being dormant desire very unlikely given the countless anecdotes

It feels like time for a little Mr. Mackey here...

B7-9UWqCEAIz2jk.jpg

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Fascinating.

Looked up some threads and there are definitely a bunch of dudes reporting tranny urges / tranny fucking on TREN.

Here's one comment on the Reddit thread in that video:

It feels like time for a little Mr. Mackey here...

B7-9UWqCEAIz2jk.jpg
in light of this you'd think they'd call it TRAN

"bro I am on that TRAN again"

wait the steroids, or the one you met at the John Anthony boot camp?

"Both"

Last edited:

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
You're looking way too deep. It works for me because it doesn't rationalise why, it just states my desire. Much better than 'I was there and you were here and I thought I would come here and talk to you because XYZ'.

I'm not sure why you think a girl would kick you out just because you said you wanted to meet her 'real quick' if she actually wants to talk to you. It's just a way of removing pressure by making it clear you're not looking for a big investment of time.
also serves as a good transitioner instead of an opener.

I was just at the grocery store 10 minutes ago and saw a hottie intently trying to pick out a frozen meal.

I approached and opened with "making a tough decision"

her: (laughing) yeah, too many choices
me: you'll find what your looking for, you got this
her: I hope so, there's a lot

at this point I could tell she was thinking okay why is this guy standing here talking to me so...

me: I just wanted to meet you really quick

And just like that it is on. She turns to face me fully and we start to get into it. 5 minutes later an enthusiastic number close. She just moved here from another city after leaving her fiance...

It's a great way of going direct without being too direct.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
10 years ago

John Mulvehill was booked in Clark County, NV for OPEN/GROSS LEWDNESS, (1ST), COERC W/FORCE OR THREAT OF FORCE, KIDNAPPING, 1ST DEGREE

The way he explains the story is that he pulled a chick from the club to his car and her friends flipped out....

Sure bro.

This got thrown out by a judge he was never convicted (i don't even like the dude) but this was a fra basically this is what happened:
Level 3.- Lack of Secret Society (discretion seduction).- This is were you fucked up the discretion, it could be ACCIDENTALLY.... You did everything right, but for whatever reason she was found out could be accidentally example forum, camera, gossip of friends etc.... worst if she is married or bf... And due to being FOUND OUT she needs to protect herself and accuse you of "rape" . This happened to John Anthony (jmlv), but is common to happen...... Level of fra high, satisfaction, happiness etc... post lay depends on the seduction type, but post lay with the fra obviously no cool, stress etc.... Also death oj Simpson.

Bill

Space Monkey
space monkey
Playing with fire did a stream basically destroying him.
1) proved a girl he claimed to have picked up was actually a hooker, if he’s lying about that he’s probably lying about the rest of his body count
2) showed texts where he admitted to wanting to rip someone off and lie about his competitors, all the accusations of his material being stolen and his criticisms of others being lies are probably true if he’s willing to do this.
3) showed a phone call and texts with him admitting that his gf’s cheated on him and assaulted him and he married her after this.

Dash of Englishness

Space Monkey
space monkey

Maybe there's a mental block about using that opener now as I associate it with this vile, tranny chasing, bully, who's full of hate!

So something like "hey, I just wanted to meet you there as I was passing through" would be just as good?? Or "I wanted to meet you very quick"??

Last edited:

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Maybe there's a mental block about using that opener now as I associate it with this vile, tranny chasing, bully, who's full of hate!

So something like "hey, I just wanted to meet you there as I was passing through" would be just as good?? Or "I wanted to meet you very quick"??
If you associate the effectiveness of an opener to someone else simply because you don't like him then tag it as "mental block" you have some serious internal work to do my friend

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human

could always use it to meet cool women and just associate it with yourself. That's what I do

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

again is call a false time constraint the goal is for the girl not to feel like she is going to get stuck with a dude..... Comes from style "guys i have to leave meet my friends but before i do can i get your opinion on something" .... I do similar with "lets have a quick meet and greet to see if vibe there" over text.... The whole point is to take pressure from women and they don't feel that they will get stuck with you...

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think he's full of it... I heard an interview between him and Paul Janka 4 years ago or so where he tells Paul that he has 1000 lays. And Paul says something like "wow... woah. Really? 1000? Wow. That's... amazing. I only have like... 300 or 400 or so."

If you hear the interview, it sounds a lot like Paul is biting his tongue hard not to call him out on his bullshit in the middle of a colab they were doing together.

Not that 1000 lays are impossible but you'd have to really do nothing else for a lot of years and his time frame in the game was too short for it.

We also know from his material that he is a proponent of lying. So yeah...

He seems to live by the rule "if you're gonna tell a lie, make it a big one." There's a sucka born every minute, I'm sure there's plenty guys out there who believe him and so he gets rewarded with cash... personally I don't trust him.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
hey, that's not very nice to suggest i'm autistic just because I don't like associating an opener with someone I don't like, when the guy is clearly obnoxious.
I did not call you autistic, i call the comment autistic...my bad this is how i talk in my chat group, but yea i was not refering to you but the comment...

>