What does it mean: Guys side hugging me in venues

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Good responses.

But you are mistaken on one thing. You are not "boosting them". You make them believe you are boosting them, but in reality, you are tooling them.

The "nice shirt man" is THE MOST standard AMOG technique and was TylerDurden's favourite lines. He even used to have infield vids where he would tool guys and that line always came up.

This is AMOGING. Your response is AMOGING.
This makes perfect sense.
But to be honest, I never analyzed it in depth...I always did it uncousciously to brush them of.
Like trying to be nice and polite, but not too nice nor too polite lol.
(I guess it is just ingrained in me at this point).

Funny enough, I came to work today wearing a skinny jeans with a very high break, and a striped shirt unbuttoned with rolled sleeves.
One of my older coleagues just made a loud remark, like "WTF is that!!!".
I completely ignored it, not even acknowledging.
Just came close to him with a big smile, said good morning and started a normal conversation.
He realized it quickly, and became visibly uncomfortable with what he said lol.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Whenever me or my wings (like @Pelusita) would peacock (e.g. sequin jackets, floral prints, fur coats) and dudes would come up to us (so many dudes come up to us, we concluded that it is some instinctual response to peacocking - they see it as a threat - men go nuts whenever a guy is peacocked) and they would start complimenting us, we would just give them a quick "thanks" or a simple quick nod and walk away. Funnily, sometimes the guy would start following us to keep complimenting and touch our clothes and comment on them. We know EXACTLY what they are doing, and we usually tell them politely "thank you for your compliment, but we are a bit busy/we would like some privacy/we are in a conversation". Interestingly, whenever you do that, they guy expresses this feeling of "failure" ("I failed to tool them"). You can totally see it in their face. It is quite hilarious. If you don't "protect yourself", you become the flashy guy who gets tooled.

This is a great observation.

I received this plenty when I was a newbie seducer going out heavily peacocked. You get opens and comments from women sometimes, but it is the men who really go crazy for you. When I wore hats I would always have dudes coming up trying to borrow my hats. "Can't, man, it's glued to my head," or, "Sorry man, I'm really scared of lice," were my go-to responses for these. And yeah, the guy would get this total crestfallen look, then start treating you like some higher status dude, asking you questions, kissing up to you, inviting you to his table, etc., if he didn't just leave.

Later I'd be sitting with some girl with my hat on her head... sometimes a dude I'd rejected to let try on my hat earlier would come by. They'd never bring it up though (that I wouldn't let them wear it but was fine putting it on girls' heads). I just concluded they were so thoroughly put in their place at that point they didn't want to try challenging me again.

But fast forward about a year, I wasn't peacocking as much. I can distinctly remember several times being at bars or clubs and seeing some guy in really outlandish clothes and just going up to the guy being like, "Hey man, that's a crazy outfit! I love the blah blah blah," before I even knew what I was doing. Sometimes the guy is cool and you get a conversation, but sometimes the dude just completely snubs you and you feel like an idiot for even approaching him. It was a good experience though because I realized

1. You're really putting yourself at risk socially by reacting to something deliberately attention-grabbing someone is doing / has going on, and

2. If you DO want to open someone doing something attention-grabbing, unless you know that person wants to talk to you, it should be for some reason totally IRRELEVANT to any of the attention-grabbing stuff they have going on to not come off like another stars-in-their-eyes random.

It's obviously some kind of subconscious male response. Some instinct of "go talk to the peacocking guy."

At least in my case those times I was guilty of it the thought was something like, "Wow, that guy looks cool. I should try to talk to him."

Then either he accepts you, and now you have made a potential cool new ally, or he rejects you, and you feel bummed.

There are definitely dudes who come up trying to mock you.

But it seems like there is another group of men doing something like what I did those times I did it as a beginner-early-intermediate where the dude is just looking for a potential alliance with a cool-looking guy. At least in my experience, it seems like most of the guys approaching you when you are peacocked are trying to buddy up to you because they think you look cool, while only a minority are actually trying to status jockey with you.

(of course, there's threat and opportunity even with the friendly ones... I have chatted up peacocked dudes at times to see if they were PUAs, complimented them on their outfits, and then they immediately just started qualifying themselves, and at that point you are like, "Oh, shit. I thought this dude looked cool but actually he is just a regular dude playing dress up")

One thing I would point out...

Both these are AMOGs, but different strains of AMOG:

What I usually do is put my arm around them too and try to boost their confidence.
Only takes a small compliment:
"Hey, that's a nice shirt man, nice pick..."
Like showing: "you don't need this shit, you are also cool on your own"
After they get their boost, they usually disengage and move on.

Responses to guys putting your arms around you:

1. Gently take his arm and remove it
2. Tell him that he is cute, but that you are not gayalternatively
3. "Sorry. I have a girlfriend" (another more fun alternative is "sorry I have a boyfriend" which will make him freak out as many men have homophobic auto-responses" (if a girl is nearby hearing this, make sure you tell her you are not gay once in isolation with her and that you did this for fun - bonus: the fact she believes you are gay will simplify isolation and give you a certain authority based on increased comfort levels).
4. Grab his ass or dick. If he reacts tell him you taught he was hitting on you (if a girl is nearby, tell her later on that you are not gay and you only did this for fun, to see his reaction - she will laugh and you will totally tool him. Only use this strategy on non-scary guys or in venues where you know the bouncers - this is known as "GAYMOGING" - a more advanced form of AMOGING)
5. Give him a peck on the cheek (similar to above but safer).
6. "No offense dude, you forgot deodorant" - I love this line. Makes him self-conscious as fuck!

Solution A is "approving AMOG": "Hey man, as the higher status man than you, I approve of you."

Solution B is the "rejecting AMOG": "Sorry bro, as the higher status man than you, I do not approve of your BS."

Both position you as the AMOG, but one says "you can be in my tribe, lower status than me of course" while the other says "I don't want you in my tribe."

Fun with AMOGing!

Chase

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Its probably just a matter of them wanting to look good by associating with a seemingly high status individual. Doubt its much more than that
Yea i think is just good vibes, i personally dont think is amoging... i have guys come up to me buying me drinks, befriending me etc... though huging from opening a bit unusual.....op probably gets attention from women or again good vibes guys may be opportunistic and see this to social proof, alcohol also involve....the op is no like teev or pelusita that peacock with flower suits, is different...tyler used to wear snake suits etc.. is different dynamics...

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yea i think is just good vibes, i personally dont think is amoging... i have guys come up to me buying me drinks, befriending me etc... though huging from opening a bit unusual.....op probably gets attention from women or again good vibes guys may be opportunistic and see this to social proof, alcohol also involve....the op is no like teev or pelusita that peacock with flower suits, is different...tyler used to wear snake suits etc.. is different dynamics...

Buying drinks is not an amog though. Coming up to you and have a friendly chat is not an amog either.

FYI: we don't always opt for peacocking. I like to go out dressing casual (e.g. white t-shirt, black denim shirt, black jean, black boots) as it gives a different dynamic (different pros and cons). I only peacock when I go to certain venues or if I feel like I am going to be in state that night.

When I don't peacock I surely get way less amogged, but it still happen, especially when they see me talk to girls, or whenever I am socially proofed (has a similar effect to peacocking)

Just had to add this precision.

-Teevster

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Buying drinks is not an amog though. Coming up to you and have a friendly chat is not an amog either.

FYI: we don't always opt for peacocking. I like to go out dressing casual (e.g. white t-shirt, black denim shirt, black jean, black boots) as it gives a different dynamic (different pros and cons). I only peacock when I go to certain venues or if I feel like I am going to be in state that night.

When I don't peacock I surely get way less amogged, but it still happen, especially when they see me talk to girls, or whenever I am socially proofed (has a similar effect to peacocking)

Just had to add this precision.

-Teevster
In my private group all americans good vibes...

The Europeans amog...

I Wonder if cultural...

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

The Europeans amog...

I Wonder if cultural...

Funny - I always though of american being the most "amoggy" men in field with their "yo bro" vibe.

Maybe I am miss-reading them.

(The amog theory was mostly discussed by north-american and UK puas though - the euroguys rarely discussed it funnily enough).

In Europe, men from the UK are the most "amogy" - they make it a sport - an art to cockblock.

-Teevster

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I would add this.
Over here it is considered uncalibrated to brush off people for no aparent reason.
People touch and talk to strangers on a natural basis.
So me being blunt and removing the other guy's hand could come off as butt hurt or closeted gay.
No only that assuming is amog you acknowladge and keep it moving, or give fuck off body language or give back... actually i do all this even if no amog cause i want to be left alone...

Also i know is not amog with op cause they left...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Funny - I always though of american being the most "amoggy" men in field with their "yo bro" vibe.

Maybe I am miss-reading them.

(The amog theory was mostly discussed by north-american and UK puas though - the euroguys rarely discussed it funnily enough).

In Europe, men from the UK are the most "amogy" - they make it a sport - an art to cockblock.

-Teevster
Most amog i have encounter are australians, the worst and most annoying... and in the book the game, tyler develop amog in australia, they are annoying as fuck....other than that i dont see amog now a days personally...

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
No only that assuming is amog you acknowladge and keep it moving, or give fuck off body language or give back... actually i do all this even if no amog cause i want to be left alone...

Also i know is not amog with op cause they left...
Yeah, if the guy is annoying, everyone around us kinda of rejects him, so it's an easy brush off.
If he is TOO annoying, I usually excuse myself to the bathroom (it's a lie of course).
"Look man, I have to pee...enjoy the party"
Or tell him "I'll get some water."
Either way, I grab the hand of any girl who is with me and bring them along.

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
Two weeks ago I decided to AMOG around....this dude talking to 2 Slavs, I even had a good intention of trying to help the guy being a wing, etc.... but mr. jungle decided to "pad me" on the back... I PUNK'D his bitch ass right in front of the 2 girls making him look like a straight bitch
stare right in his eyes...a bit overboard, probably not the better decision, as it continues to have led to a physical altercation, usually, it doesn't...

idiot: "Hey we are ok man"
I ignore him, continue talking, then put his hand on me. you see how the social interaction escalated, trying to ultimately display more dominance

me: "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!"
he said some bullshit

me: "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK"

(then he put his hand up like he was held at gunpoint, moron)

I stare into his eyes while telling him off, then return to my girls, I continue to be nice to the girls. Soon after the dude blew out... not that he had much to say but trying to fractionate with something like engaging me to "WIN SOME SOCIAL POINTS" Yeah GTFOH

My wing uses "DON'T TOUCH ME FAGGIT!!!!"
THE MEMORIES WE HAVE LMFAO

Snake: "Hey man! what's going on"
"Where did you get ….. blah blah"

You: (ignore him, don't even look at him)

if they persist

You: "Yeah yeah, one second" (Do not look at them, I'd advocate for not showing annoyed expressions, as it continues to afflicted bad emotions on yourself. so just turn away or not look)

I've put myself enough in these sorts of AMOG situations, where I understand the calibration of where/when it would spill over... I've never gotten into a fight during a night game nor have my wing, but he gotten punched once or twice, LOL. Apart from using grace to cut into the interaction, it could work... but having retards trying to interject, ultimately blows up in their faces. I remember one dude "invites himself" when I was LOCKED IN, what a moron, the girl was polite and I just stared him down and he ultimately left, he tried to get passive-aggressive verbally and shit, idiot

People usually smell blood when you aren't locked in/past the hook point with the girl during the interaction, the only expectation is bouncers/little minimum wage cunts, who come trying to ruin your interaction when they see hooking on a regular... you need to maneuver around it.

To the AMOG situation. there's often cases where the girl is an attention she made prolong eye contact with the amog "inviting them" to garner more attention. so the whole ordeal is to steroid the whole situation, cause chaos and shit. some may says it's trash hoes that do this I've seen it when you aren't locked in or the girl doesn't like you and needs an escape. is also consider an attention whoring situation

UK are the most "amogy"
which is why the other Europeans/SEA countries are annoyed by their presence so much. UK people flooding everywhere, always starting shit and being a half brain dead

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Something I want to add about amog guys, usually they tend to overstate a bit, behave overbearing and then you know for sure they are out there to sabotage.

You can basically sense the negativity as they try to frame something (about you) in a negative way. But if these guys came up to OP and provided good vibes and like @Skills mentions leave soon after there is probably not an amog scenario.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Two weeks ago I decided to AMOG around....this dude talking to 2 Slavs, I even had a good intention of trying to help the guy being a wing, etc.... but mr. jungle decided to "pad me" on the back... I PUNK'D his bitch ass right in front of the 2 girls making him look like a straight bitch
stare right in his eyes...a bit overboard, probably not the better decision, as it continues to have led to a physical altercation, usually, it doesn't...

idiot: "Hey we are ok man"
I ignore him, continue talking, then put his hand on me. you see how the social interaction escalated, trying to ultimately display more dominance

me: "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!"
he said some bullshit

me: "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK"

(then he put his hand up like he was held at gunpoint, moron)

I stare into his eyes while telling him off, then return to my girls, I continue to be nice to the girls. Soon after the dude blew out... not that he had much to say but trying to fractionate with something like engaging me to "WIN SOME SOCIAL POINTS" Yeah GTFOH

My wing uses "DON'T TOUCH ME FAGGIT!!!!"
THE MEMORIES WE HAVE LMFAO

Snake: "Hey man! what's going on"
"Where did you get ….. blah blah"

You: (ignore him, don't even look at him)

if they persist

You: "Yeah yeah, one second" (Do not look at them, I'd advocate for not showing annoyed expressions, as it continues to afflicted bad emotions on yourself. so just turn away or not look)

I've put myself enough in these sorts of AMOG situations, where I understand the calibration of where/when it would spill over... I've never gotten into a fight during a night game nor have my wing, but he gotten punched once or twice, LOL. Apart from using grace to cut into the interaction, it could work... but having retards trying to interject, ultimately blows up in their faces. I remember one dude "invites himself" when I was LOCKED IN, what a moron, the girl was polite and I just stared him down and he ultimately left, he tried to get passive-aggressive verbally and shit, idiot

People usually smell blood when you aren't locked in/past the hook point with the girl during the interaction, the only expectation is bouncers/little minimum wage cunts, who come trying to ruin your interaction when they see hooking on a regular... you need to maneuver around it.

which is why the other Europeans/SEA countries are annoyed by their presence so much. UK people flooding everywhere, always starting shit and being a half brain dead
There is no need for this totally unnecesary, you cross the wrong guy and you can get into a fight, jump, killed, jail, venue banned.... better always diplomacy ...

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I would add this.
Over here it is considered uncalibrated to brush off people for no aparent reason.
People touch and talk to strangers on a natural basis.
So me being blunt and removing the other guy's hand could come off as butt hurt or closeted gay.

It is not about brushing off people!

It is about guys using amog techniques on you, like putting their hands around your neck.

@Skills seem to mix up the subject here. We are not talking about dudes chatting you up. We are not talking about guys buying you drinks. We are not talking about any of that. We are talking about guys deliberately, or un-deliberately amoging you and putting your arm around a guy's neck is an AMOG.

-Teevster

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

@Skills do you really claim that the "put the arm around a guy's neck" is NOT an AMOG-Technique? It has for years, and still to this day, been pretty much agreed on that it is as an AMOG-technique. It is a sign of "dominance".

We are again NOT talking about guys buying you drink, opening you, chatting you up, etc. We are talking about specific behaviour that has been studied and that is known to be a dominance thing (based on evolutionary biology, PUA observations, but it is also pretty mainstream knowledge). If a guy wants to show dominance over you, he is BY DEFAULT amoging you. That is a fact. How can you DENY this?

Are you being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian skills? Because you are discussing off-topic stuff.

I don't understand why you posted this video? It clearly has nothing to do with the thread. I greet dudes I know in clubs in similar ways. It doesnot express dominance? It does not set any other frame than "friendship"? It isn't an AMOG.

Think you should re-read the thread and the responses.

Most amog i have encounter are australians, the worst and most annoying... and in the book the game, tyler develop amog in australia, they are annoying as fuck....other than that i dont see amog now a days personally...

Australians is pretty similar to UK in this regard. In my "infield head" they count as UK.

-Teevster

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This makes perfect sense.
But to be honest, I never analyzed it in depth...I always did it uncousciously to brush them of.
Like trying to be nice and polite, but not too nice nor too polite lol.
(I guess it is just ingrained in me at this point).

Well as long as the response is correct, the "why's" doesn't really matter. But you gotta be careful - unless a guy is your friend, they always work with the intent to dominate and gain power - especially in the nightlife. There are no "nice dudes" in the nightlife scene. They all talk to you with an intent - whether malicious or instrumental, or both.

Funny enough, I came to work today wearing a skinny jeans with a very high break, and a striped shirt unbuttoned with rolled sleeves.
One of my older coleagues just made a loud remark, like "WTF is that!!!".
I completely ignored it, not even acknowledging.
Just came close to him with a big smile, said good morning and started a normal conversation.
He realized it quickly, and became visibly uncomfortable with what he said lol.

Clearly an AMOG attempt. Good job! His response is the typical "failed amog" behaviour.
And it is always a pleasure to watch.

-Teevster

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I received this plenty when I was a newbie seducer going out heavily peacocked. You get opens and comments from women sometimes, but it is the men who really go crazy for you. When I wore hats I would always have dudes coming up trying to borrow my hats. "Can't, man, it's glued to my head," or, "Sorry man, I'm really scared of lice," were my go-to responses for these. And yeah, the guy would get this total crestfallen look, then start treating you like some higher status dude, asking you questions, kissing up to you, inviting you to his table, etc., if he didn't just leave.

Yeah the "try your hat" is a clear AMOG. Same with "can I try your jacket" or "try that prop". You never EVER let them try. I noticed also that in the super high end clubs, the top crowd - usually male models, influencers and so on, who wear fancy stuff and tons of props will ALWAYS ignore you when you comment their outfit. Secondly, they will NEVER EVER let you try their stuff.

Same goes with "high value" gay guys - and gay guys for some reason are master frame-controllers. Not sure if they are conscious about it, but at least on some unconscious level, they know that people will try to AMOG them and outframe them. Gay guys will NEVER let you try their cothes or Props. They will give you some sassy response like "you too poor to buy your own stuff honey?".

Later I'd be sitting with some girl with my hat on her head... sometimes a dude I'd rejected to let try on my hat earlier would come by. They'd never bring it up though (that I wouldn't let them wear it but was fine putting it on girls' heads). I just concluded they were so thoroughly put in their place at that point they didn't want to try challenging me again.

They never bring it up because they KNOW you will toast them again. They know very well it was NEVER about them trying your hat... so basically, the "trying the hat" is a pretext, not the actual subject at hand. This is why they don't bring the subject back up again EVER. Because the true "subject" is the underlying frame, which is "I want to tool this guy, but he is hard/impossible to tool, and by failing to do so, he is tooling me, and I don't want this to happen so I stay away".

Many guys actually are VERY conscious about their behaviour. In certain circles - where dominance and "alphaness" is everything, guys will openly admit doing shit like that to tool guys.

There is this club I go to, where this guy (regular) is constantly trying to tool me. At first he was trying to compliment me a lot with "nice jacket dude", "girls must love you with this dude" etc... and then later on he did try the "arm around the neck" thing. He always ended up outframed. At some point he snapped and the passive aggressiveness ceased: he would suddenly tell girls in front of my face "this guy is a bullshitter don't talk to him" which clearly backfired. He then went up to me and told me "why can't you just fucking die".

So... yeah... funny when they reveal themselves.

Turns out he is the brother of the head of security. He could technically kick out anyone... but turns out... I know the owner and manager. Oooops. Must be frustrating for that guy!

But fast forward about a year, I wasn't peacocking as much. I can distinctly remember several times being at bars or clubs and seeing some guy in really outlandish clothes and just going up to the guy being like, "Hey man, that's a crazy outfit! I love the blah blah blah," before I even knew what I was doing. Sometimes the guy is cool and you get a conversation, but sometimes the dude just completely snubs you and you feel like an idiot for even approaching him. It was a good experience though because I realized

1. You're really putting yourself at risk socially by reacting to something deliberately attention-grabbing someone is doing / has going on, and

2. If you DO want to open someone doing something attention-grabbing, unless you know that person wants to talk to you, it should be for some reason totally IRRELEVANT to any of the attention-grabbing stuff they have going on to not come off like another stars-in-their-eyes random.

I usually ignore peacocked dudes. Why should I care. Unless I wear a similar style or similar type of jacket, I won't open. If I do, I can open with the "we are on the same level" but I see no point in that.

In nighttime social circle game @Mr.Suave (THE EXPERT) distinguishes between "connectors" (key guys who can get you access to things, introduce you to girls, or to other key people) and dead-ends (most guys in the venue basically: those who basically bring nothing to the table). You never waste time on a dead-end.

Why the hck should I open a guy who peacocks? Unless he is a key guy (a connector, promoter, picker, famous dude etc) I see no point in doing that. But if t turns out that he is in fact a key person, I would open indirectly, and after chatting for a while, tell him "hey BTW, looking good tonight" and then exit the set. In this context, it is always well-taken.

If you run up to dudes and compliment them, them, they will ignore you - this is the case for high value people (celebs, influencers, connectors) - I noticed. There MUST be something to it.

It's obviously some kind of subconscious male response. Some instinct of "go talk to the peacocking guy."

I think it is instinctual in the sense that they feel threatened by it - that is at least @Pelusita 's theory.

Not sure this explains every situation. In many cases, other men may simply see you as high value and leech from you (being leeched from usually involves some AMOGING and when that is not the case, you will nevertheless benefit nothing from it). However, @Pelusita's theory holds true when it comes to very masculine "macho" guys. They hate seeing skinny feminine flashy dudes get the girls, when in their circles, attractiveness is (and according to their belief, also "should") be linked to muscles, badassness and "masculine behaviour". This is partly why @Pelusita and I (but also @Maximilian) are careful around bouncers because they totally freak out when they see some flashy "feminine looking" guy get the girls. It shatters their reality (and no befriending will counter act that).

In the animal world, the flashiest person is usually the leader, and the guy who fucks all the women. Even historically, and still in many cultures, the leaders of tribes etc, wear the flashiest clothes. So there must be something biological and instinctual to it. At the very least, something cultural is playing in.

But it seems like there is another group of men doing something like what I did those times I did it as a beginner-early-intermediate where the dude is just looking for a potential alliance with a cool-looking guy

Again,

Worse case scenario: AMOG
Best case scenario: Leech

(Most of the time: AMOG)

Conclusion is the same.

Also if you let him "leech" he may "accidentally show up" whenever you are in isolation with a girl... and it will be hard to get rid of him since... you are his "friend" now right?

At least in my experience, it seems like most of the guys approaching you when you are peacocked are trying to buddy up to you because they think you look cool, while only a minority are actually trying to status jockey with you.

Depends on the venue. In certain venues (where it is a status competition - could be high end or ghetto), or a place with tons of male competition (bad ratio venue), then it is ALWAYS an AMOG.

Actually, I'd say the majority of time - even in friendlier venues, it is still an AMOG we are dealing with. Why? Most guys are not (socially) intelligent in field, and believing they are, is in my book a form of projection. We (you and I) believe aliances are useful. Most men, actually don't.

Example: Guy is stuck with a 2 set. He can't pull both. But nthere is no way in hell that he will make it easy for you to enter that set and take the leftover girl. From a PU perspective, the smart call for the guy would be to befriend and assist you, because you coming in, will help him get his girl (you will provide distraction and isolation). But nope, he HAS to DESPERATELY assert his dominance. It is "his tribe".

Solution A is "approving AMOG": "Hey man, as the higher status man than you, I approve of you."

I prefer to hit hard because this reduces the chances that he will try again. This strategy (solution A) leaves an opening for future power-plays by him. If not powerplays, there will be potential future annoyances.

Most AMOGS are not high status people (which is weird that call it "AMOG" - as in "alpha male of the group") because high status people don't need to AMOG you. So most guys who status jockey are low value people - and usually what @Mr.Suave refers to as "dead ends".

Thus not worth your time.

-Teevster

Last edited:

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

Yeah, I'm half australian and ime aussies often have a very bang crash way of socializing in clubs, don't know how to drink without getting absolutely hammered, and have a way of switching very fast from fun into fighting. If I want to befriend a guy and build social value it will usually be a foreign dude.

Not to mention aussie girls are typically low on the looks scale, and many are just not very sexually aware. When they're hot it's usually because of strong european background.

Good thing is australia is pretty cosmopolitan these days, and where I live there are plenty of latinas which suits me.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Skills do you really claim that the "put the arm around a guy's neck" is NOT an AMOG-Technique? It has for years, and still to this day, been pretty much agreed on that it is as an AMOG-technique. It is a sign of "dominance".

We are again NOT talking about guys buying you drink, opening you, chatting you up, etc. We are talking about specific behaviour that has been studied and that is known to be a dominance thing (based on evolutionary biology, PUA observations, but it is also pretty mainstream knowledge). If a guy wants to show dominance over you, he is BY DEFAULT amoging you. That is a fact. How can you DENY this?

Are you being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian skills? Because you are discussing off-topic stuff.

I don't understand why you posted this video? It clearly has nothing to do with the thread. I greet dudes I know in clubs in similar ways. It doesnot express dominance? It does not set any other frame than "friendship"? It isn't an AMOG.

Think you should re-read the thread and the responses.

Australians is pretty similar to UK in this regard. In my "infield head" they count as UK.

-Teevster
I am going by op description, it does not seem as amog to me, the video was to illustrate more of a picture of what the op is talking about cause i was confused on the hugh part, i found it strange till coulple of seducers show me those samples it help me picture how the hughs were more or less done...i thought i share for more context cause the hugh part confusing...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah, I'm half australian and ime aussies often have a very bang crash way of socializing in clubs, don't know how to drink without getting absolutely hammered, and have a way of switching very fast from fun into fighting. If I want to befriend a guy and build social value it will usually be a foreign dude.

Not to mention aussie girls are typically low on the looks scale, and many are just not very sexually aware. When they're hot it's usually because of strong european background.

Good thing is australia is pretty cosmopolitan these days, and where I live there are plenty of latinas which suits me.
Yea is not even amog per se is just the way the act totally caveman obnoxios frat in your face style weird tbh...

>