Resident  Wingman in Scarborough area?

chasemember1969

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi, I'm Richard, 24, I lived in Scarborough my entire life. I just discovered this sub-thread so not sure why I haven't utilized it yet.

Background: I've been reading a lot of GC material and have done some cold approaching, bar pickups, and in-person speed dating. Even though I'm still learning, my friends say I'm pretty good when it comes to initiating conversations with strangers. I can converse properly with women and know how to get their contact information, and even been on a few dates.

Where I meet girls: Street, bars, clubs, malls and places of mutual interests. It can sometimes include transit as well. I tend to feel the most confident approaching women who are stagnant in one place i.e just sitting down somewhere or if they're standing at a specific spot. I have done a few street stops but I was still wracked with anxiety from doing them so I still need to get used to it.

Whom I'd like to meet: Some of the stuff I know about the dating game such as moving fast, passing shit tests, interest levels, I know mostly on a theoretical level, but I often times don't have a clear picture on how some of these advices are applied on a practical level due to social awkwardness. I'm looking for someone who's decently experienced with women (they don't have to be a pro) whom if I can observe how they interact with women from the early game, mid game, and end game, I can get a clearer picture on how to do it properly. This is a bonus point, but also someone who can get really elaborative cuz sometimes I may not even understand what's going on even if I see it myself.

Anyways, now that I got my shot and the restrictions looks like it'll ease up, I'm trying to take walks to do some cold approaching. I would normally do it alone but I would like to work with a wingman on this. I'm looking to completely master street game and do it anywhere I go from the malls, parks, or just randomly on the city streets.

If anyone wants to join me, you can contact me through the chat or conversation here.

chasemember1969

Last edited:

redlotus

Rookie
Rookie
Hey I'm adam. I'm 24 and have been living in Oakville for the past 2 years. Looking for a wing somewhere in the GTA. Read tons of material on pickup and started doing cold approach before covid and was getting some momentum and looking to get back into it after a hiatus. I do daygame and nightgame. Looking for a wing for some accountability. I like daygame and looking to get better at it. I prefer streets, grocery stores, parks, campus. Feel free to send me a message here or at my email at ja2669018 at gmail dot com

assman93

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi, in Hamilton but can travel to nearby cities in GTA. Beginner to immediate level with day game. Give me a shout, looking to meet like-minded guys to go sarging with.

Seducer

Rookie
Rookie
Hi, I'm Richard, 24, I lived in Scarborough my entire life. I just discovered this sub-thread so not sure why I haven't utilized it yet.

Background: I've been reading a lot of GC material and have done some cold approaching, bar pickups, and in-person speed dating. Even though I'm still learning, my friends say I'm pretty good when it comes to initiating conversations with strangers. I can converse properly with women and know how to get their contact information, and even been on a few dates.

Where I meet girls: Street, bars, clubs, malls and places of mutual interests. It can sometimes include transit as well. I tend to feel the most confident approaching women who are stagnant in one place i.e just sitting down somewhere or if they're standing at a specific spot. I have done a few street stops but I was still wracked with anxiety from doing them so I still need to get used to it.

Whom I'd like to meet: Some of the stuff I know about the dating game such as moving fast, passing shit tests, interest levels, I know mostly on a theoretical level, but I often times don't have a clear picture on how some of these advices are applied on a practical level due to social awkwardness. I'm looking for someone who's decently experienced with women (they don't have to be a pro) whom if I can observe how they interact with women from the early game, mid game, and end game, I can get a clearer picture on how to do it properly. This is a bonus point, but also someone who can get really elaborative cuz sometimes I may not even understand what's going on even if I see it myself.

Anyways, now that I got my shot and the restrictions looks like it'll ease up, I'm trying to take walks to do some cold approaching. I would normally do it alone but I would like to work with a wingman on this. I'm looking to completely master street game and do it anywhere I go from the malls, parks, or just randomly on the city streets.

If anyone wants to join me, you can contact me through the chat or conversation here.

chasemember1969
Hey bro, I am in Scarborough as well, Let's link up this weekend and approach soon

>