15-year-old meets seduction

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I exit off the bus.. ready to play my RnB jam ‘ Slow sex RnB playlist’ to set my state up and get me in the vibe. Walking out and can see a lot more activity compared to yesterday.. Today is going to be a good day as it seems as a feel warm sensual tropical weather and the pretty girls iois.

Wearing my all navy blue jersy with white and red trails at the cuffs, collar and the end of the of the zippers, following all the way to the back from Connor. My favorite classic Black and White stripped tea, charcoal black jogger cargo pants, my white and grey NmD 1’s.

Its time to make a killing…

Result:2 numbers and the rest incomplete interactions but valuable ones.

I’ll quickly cover these 2 with the text convos and move over to actual sets.

We’ll give the 2 numbers names. HB Dutchmen, HB volley girl

HB volley girl
responded to my ice breaker

[ice breaker] me: Hey! This is [my name] it was nice meeting you J ( 3:11pm, 1-2 hours of meeting her)

HB volley girl: Likewise, it was nice meeting you. [8:11pm]

Me: Hey [Hb volley girl]! Hope ur not to tired at working at coles ;) I had a good weekend relaxing and unwinding down with some bbt and food. What does ur schedule look next week/ the week after for a drink or a bite? [5:44pm ]

HB Volley Girl: Hey! Hope all is well. I seriously admire your confidence and really appreciate the gesture, but I’m not looking for anyone at the moment. Wishing you the best of luck! [9:16pm]

Me: wdym by ‘im not looking for anyone at the moment ;) [ 9:25pm]

(waiting for response)

Side note: she is prob on the fence of meeting me or it’s a shit test. I don’t know how to handle this objections I guessing ill just have to persuade her, with something like this after she responded so I don’t come of needy.

‘hey you know how people say…. they are not looking for anyone at the moment but they always…. end up missing someone that they wished something… happened between them.. like this one time I was with a girl.. I knew she liked me .. i didn’t make anything happen.. and I regret it … I want you and I to at least try.. to see how It goes, you can decide to see me again or not after the date’

I hope she didn’t just deleted the number after sending that msg lmao

HB Dutchmen didn’t respond but that’s ok, I’ll call her soon as I our interactions was less that 30 seconds. I did a quick stop on her while she was heading towards the exit. I called to build rapport as I got logistics from her already. She didn’t answer… twice( called on Sat 5pm) . I think ill forget about her for now and wait for her to call me back. Proposing a date now would highly lead to flanking because the lack of rapport & trust build.

[ice breaker] This is [my name] save my number J, call me when ur free

(no response as of yet….)

I could of done the ice breaker not so needy, I realized and wanted to delete but I can’t so rip lol…

The first set of the day, I was feeling rather ballsy and annoyed that I missed out a few cute girls walking pass me with blatant iois. My 1st of the day aa was laughing at me but I crushed that and it didn’t become an issue at…. all

Set 1: HB Dutchmen

Enjoying the brisk walking the venue I noticed… this.. blondee.. dutch braided… sexy…. Green floral… dress… 173cm…. golden.. eyebrows... I made eye contact.. she looked down.. Immediately. I took it as a sign of immediate attraction.

2 thoughts was racing through my head was: 1 pussy out… 1 go for that sexy dutch braided blonde. I picked the latter with immediate urgency after I knew she would be heading for that exit less than 1 minute if I don’t start walking towards her now.

She glanced back and I winked.. its clear her iois are present she have.. Felt my presences just by walking behind her. I softly tapped on her right shoulder and opened as I got close enough…

Interaction:

‘’ hey excuse me I just wanted to say you have the most stunning walk I have seen all day’

Her mouth is displayed with such joy, her golden…eye brows raised and…. Her gorgeous blue eyes dilated her body.. stops In immediate action… her torso faced towards me. While slightly her body leaning into me..

‘’ oh thank youuuu’’

We shake hands, introduce each other, handclasp and she returned it. I knew she was in a hurry and I would have to go for a quick grab . I said to her

Me:‘’ Hey listen, I know ur busy, since ur walking towards the exit but I think ur cute *she giggles* , I like u, u might like me or not, i want ur number and we can set something up and see how it goes’’

Her: ‘sure why not’’

She agreed and gave me her number on her phone, we talked a bit… she said when I approached I she thought that I was someone she recognized * she giggles*, I laughed. Cold read her nationality being European turns out she is born Australian but is European.

I widen my left hand to give her a hug, she comes in for a hug as expected. She presses her.. tasty assets on to my chest( c-cup or d-cup)... and bid her farewell… then I forgot to ask for logistics.. I called her over

‘’wait, when are you free?’’

She stopped and turned towards me and told me

‘’ill be free for the next week and the week after but , im out for work for 2 weeks’

I got confused by what she meant for ‘im out for a work for 2 weeks’ and cold read her being a tourist(lol). She was laughing and clarified it for me while being self-amused. I bid her farewell and said

‘’see you soon’’

It seems like there was no mistakes made here so moving on during the interaction beside maybe the text msg. I could of polished the phone number interaction a bit by calling it there and there to check and stronger eye contact and more touchy playful banter. I tried Calling her in 2 hours of meeting her to build rapport(no call back), there wasn’t any articles on when to break the ice. For quick grabs like these so I went with standard procedure.

Set 2( 2 set):

Wondering in around in a stationary venue, it have cards, mugs, gifts, phone cases, pencils, diaries all kinds of assortments for school or possibly work. I was already made present and aware of the girls in this venue. It became a pick.. and choose. i was very hesitant with 2 sets because… they would not isolate themselves… for me even with pre-open winks. 2 cute Korean girls and 2 ok ish white girls. It wasn’t AA I was just hesitant to approach ( I regret not approaching the cute Korean girls even after meeting them at another venue ).

The asian girls had better iois but my AA was blocking it for me( that bastard) and I decided after… dicking around… I approached the white girls to first kill my AA… for 2 sets.

The tall one.. on the right was 160cm, round facial structure no hard edges on the cheeks, tale tale signs of a greek nose… black skinny jeans( lets be real all girls wears black skinny jeans), a black hand bag. The left is an exact copy of her lol.

They were facing towards a short table filled with cards, books , diaries and ect. I wanted to approach from the side but I thought that would be awkward trying to shakehands with the furthest girl so I approaching from the back so 1 would be on my left and the other on the right out of convience.

Interaction:
‘’ hey excuse me I know this is so random but I thought u 2 were cute and I wanted to say hi’

Their eyes both glimmer… the right smiled and the left was a bit surprised. I introduced myself and shanked both of their hands. I asked simple threads… ‘what brings u two here today’ yadi yada

Her: ‘’im with her to go shopping and stuff’’

I didn’t know how to extend the thread at that instant moment. So I switched the thread to a cold read. I looked to the girl on my right.

Me:‘’I notice that u have that nose, let me guess both of you are either Greek or Italian’’

They said they were both Italian

Me:‘’ I heard that Italian girls are romantic’’

They both look at each other. Then back at me and the right gave me a shit test/ coy answer

Her: ‘’do we?’’ she gazes her eyes on me(shit test)

I think I either didn’t held her gaze and broke to look at the middle of the venue to think of any another thread( failed shit test) or she looked down

I cold read the left being related to the right because of the clothing and being Italian. I was right and the shorter one being the younger one and the right being the older sister.

Me:‘’I can feel that you two probably go around and buy what ever you say like.. *points* that and *points* that’’

Her: ‘’that’s cute,’’ (another shit test)

I wasn’t expecting another shit test and I went blank for a few seconds. They just awkwardly look at me

Her: ‘’ok, we have to go now’’

They both walk to my right but I stopped then while extending my hand as if I wanted to handshake and said

Me: ‘’wait….’’

The right shakes my hand and *giggles*

Me: ’That’s not I wanted what’s ur number?’’

Right: ’I don’t give numbers’’

I look the to the left

Left:‘’I have a boyfriend’’ *she looks down* (that’s a lie)

I just left after they started to walk away..

Fuck up: I broke eye contact at the worst timing, she gave a shit test and I froze and I broke eye contact to look at the middle of the venue to think of something to say. That was a big mistake and her shit test was unexpected. I feel like I was on the reactive position instead of these 2. That was my biggest mistake.. too much reactions from me.

Set 3: Hb volley girl

I have approached HB Dutchmen (got number) and 1, stationary …..two set and feeling pretty thirsty ;) for a drink, I was already on the second floor and I didn’t have to go over to the pesky elevators this time, I strolled over on the marble floors while listening to my RnB jams to keep my head in the game, to the elaborate Coles

Where there is a small dessert and drinks vender it front. I walk by and suddenly see HB volley girl standing at the right of the entrance where was the iconic red baskets assorting them. I catch her glances towards me as I walk into the automatic glass gates on the right of coles.I enter and grab a water bottle from the freezer and dip to the self-check out. I see her again while caring 1 red basket on her right, walking pass me. She said

‘exuse me’ with a smile

I returned it.

I see her again at the same place…. She is crossed her arms in front .. rocking side to side.. With her red top uniform. And black jeans. Flicking her long brunette.. Hair as I steal her glances.. and wink at her. I slowly.. walk over.. I imagined James Bond…..I could.. …feel her excitement.. I kept my eyes locked onto hers… as I approach from a distance. She broke eye contact.. And pretended to assort the baskets but then stopped.. as she realized im approaching her. I waved (pre-open) and smiled.. She waved instantly and smiled too.

Interaction:

‘’Hey i just noticed you.. I thought u were cute and I wanted to say hi, ’’

Her faces blushes a hint of pink.. a sweet peach color for a few second, face slim and smooth like an oval, you could.. see her smooth face without any.. pores protruding out.. she takes good care of her skin, her eyes.. glitter.. like the necklace … on her neck, she leans in.. forward… and in a cheerful voice.. as if im the best thing that has happened to her that day.

‘’ awwwww thank youuuuu’’

We shake hands and introduce each other.. her name was one of the months lol and I joked about how is that why is her name that specific month is because she is born on it

‘’~omg nooo… literally everyone here I work with have asked that’’ *she giggles*

She was immediately hooked… we talked about why she decided to work here.. and I said

‘’ur surprisingly friendly HB volley girl ’’

*giggles* ‘’I know its because Chadstone is super friendly place’’

We continue.. on a the job thread too.. What is ur dream job.. Turns out she would like something that does aesthetic designing with houses and she said maybe travelling. I teased her everyone loves travelling and she laughs. She returned it back to me, I simply said travelling is fun so its perfect for me.

Side note: I could of done reality pacing their and go into some SOT but I was concentrating too much at no milking the iois I was getting from the simple threads.

I asked what hobbies, she started qualifying a lot, while giggling for no apparent reason.

Her:‘’ I played basketball, volley ball , running, tennis all kinds of sports.’’ *while giggling*

I tease her about volley ball

Me:‘’ I can imagine u playing volley ball since ur tall, omg [hb volley girl] spike!, spike! Spike!’

She laughs and she asked me what I play..

Me: ‘’since im asian… I play ping pong lol’’

She giggles and qualifies herself for me

Her:‘’oh yeah I also play ping pong too’’

Me: ‘oh yeah, the drinking kind’

Her: *ggigles* ‘noo just regular pong’

At this point, at this conversation I felt it to me it was good time to close.

‘’I’ll be going soon, but would you like to meet again’

Her: ‘’ maybe.’’ *gives a coy look, while smiling as if she is a little girl.. she puts her finger near her mouth to act more coy*

Me: ‘’I’ll take that as a yes, what your phone number’’

Her: ‘’Sorry I can’t give it to you…’’ *genuine*

Me: ‘’why is that?’’

Her: ‘’i can’t… im 17’’

Me: ‘well guess what. Im 15’ *takes off my mask*

Her: *surprised Pikachu face* ‘’ Im so sorry.. my phone is upstairs’’

Me: ‘’ don’t worry [ HB Holley girl ] just sneak up stairs and no one will notice your gone’’

Her *laughs*

Me: ‘’ok here, I have phone type ur number in ‘’

Her: *complies*

After that i checked for logistics. She is busy until 6pm, she asked why (lol ), I said that she should come join me for a drink or something she can’t cuz her mum is picking her up after work. I asked her whats she is up to during the week or next week. I think she gave me she’s also busy?? I don’t remember clearly but I bid her farewell and said

Me: ‘I’ll see you soon’’

Her:‘’ you too’’

My memory is a bit hazy, I don’t know how many walking sets approached I did exactly, but enough to make me tired lol.

I wondered about finding girls that.. I would find sexually attractive enough… to make me want to approach. Approach Anxiety came back on the 2 cute Korean girls.. and I ignored them while I deliberately Intended to approach them in a jewelry venue.. I didn’t approach. I knew they both had ioi’s I won’t let that happen again next time. If it was 1 girl I would have no problem but 2 girls is still relatively new to me. ill make it a goal to approach 2 sets, 2 times next time I go out

I strolled towards myer’s to cool off and scout for any girls that catches my attention. Once im in on the top floor I notice one.. I saw her at the glimpse after I saw walking pass me. I turn around to catch up to her.. then another cute set appeared. I have to make a quick decision and pick which one..

The first that initially caught my attention… jet black hair… a hour glass figure.. covering it with.. blue washed jeans.. white tee and a designer hand bag on her right shoulder hanging…. The plums… was rhythmic with her.. walk.. her eyes were sharp.. rolled eyelashes and facial… structure resembling an Asian girl

The second was… a mocha leopard dress… blondee hair.. messy bun on top and a… front fringe.. similar to Blake Lively… her sexy, juicy lower back figure glistened.. with her walk.. unintentionally draws my lustful eyes .... soft diamond face... with a warm hazzle brown eyes also… carrying a black hand bag on her right.. wearing black heels.. hour glass…

Oh my such opportunities.. which one I lust for more?... they both have sent me iois… I winked at both and they caught on.. the problem was they were walking in separate directions.. There in my field of view.. 2 parallel l paths.. like two… different destinies…one went on the left pathway and the other on the right pathway. Shittt… which one do I go for??

The left glanced back at me, but sped up a bit as I winked at her and flicked her hair… but the right.. seemed more interested… she slowed down and kept looking back at me after I.. winked at her. I ditched the left… deep down I know ill see her again.. and reception.. is going to be better… with the right. I sped up to catch up with the right… she is prepared for me… as I close in on her… I remember she glances 1 more time and I wink.. she send iois.. I tap her on the elbow.

Interaction:

Me : ‘’Hey excuse me, I wanted to say you have the most stunning dress I seen all day*smile*.

Her: ‘’oh! Thankkkkk youuuuu soooo muchhh ’’

Me: ‘’ it really suits you’’

*she looks down submissively like a like a embarrassed little girl*

Her: ‘’thankkkk youuuuuu <3’’

Her eyes dilate and glitter.. She expand …those puppies eyes sub-consciously, her faces.. Turns rose pink.. Her eye brows…. raises in… and her face was a mixture.. Of surprise and joy… she couldn’t help herself.. From smiling at me… iois explode..

She leans in to shake my hand.. with a smile.… I think I cold read her or something…I can’t quite remember or I open a conversation thread about something but I noticed her feather shaped earings.. it sparkling and couldn’t help but notice.. a few rings on her left ear as well.. as the feather ear ring.

‘’ I notice your ear rings, can I see them?’’

‘’Sure!” *with a smile*

I lean in a bit and she turn her head to the right.. with excitement while I lean in to softly graze my fingers on the earings.. Looking at it closer.. the feather earing… has a circle hook on top.. and the feather is attached to it… silver and engravings of the feather is highly detailed..

‘’ where did you get them?’’

She responds excitedly

‘’ Oh! I got it at [ I don’t remember at what place].[something else I kind quite remember]’’

I was too distracted with the ear ring and I responded with something simple without expanding the thread.

‘’ Oh really..?”

I lean back where I was and asked what she was up too..

Her ‘’im actually meeting my boyfriend….’’ A tone of regret

Me:‘’ oh I see… oh well have a nice day’’

Her:‘’ Sorrryyyyyy’’

I forget about her quickly.

Fuck up: I don’t know if that ‘im seeing my bf…’ is an objection. I could of played it cool and tease and go for a close… I got discouraged in going for the kill. I have so many ‘im seeing my bf’ comes in my convo threads of asking what they are up to. Maybe I should just avoid this thread all together and do other threads instead,

I usually ask them what they are up to. Then ask for compliance to join me for a drink(instant date) or if they refuse then close. The usual talking process for me is

Walking sets:Open-> 2 convo threads( cold read, what are you doing)-> close

Stationary: open -> 3-4 convo threads->close

I managed to get 1 number out of walking as of yet.

Seems I meet the ‘im going to meet my bf’ after I asked ‘what are u up to’ it fucks me over completely. I could develop more threads if she stops with me but walking with her shortens my time to build fast rapport and closing properly. Is it something that can be done???

Set 5( walking-> sitting):

I stroll down from the shoe strip and notice…..This Asian girl…. with cute Dutch braids. Black tee shirt… black jeans and a small.. small washed pink bag on her.. I instantly thought she was Korean.. I wanted her. I followed her into… Culture kings ( club type, clothing venue. Fucking blasts hip-hop club music all day and they have a dj station at the back, literally nuisance but got a few cute employees occasionally and sets).

I was a hesitant.. for no reason… I can see her glancing at me back and forth.. even while holding a shoe( white air forces) but It would just be awkward if I approached her while holding a shoe I thought. Then she sat down a circle couch after asking an employee for em shoes.. Attraction was there at first but now its ambiguous. As I near

I sat down with her pretending to be distracted on the phone I open direct

Interaction:

Me:‘’oh hey I just noticed you I thought u were cute and I wanted to say hi’’

Looking at close up she is a lot more older than I thought. My original number was 20ish but her freckles near her eyes reveal she is past 30( yikes)

‘Her:’oh. ok’’ *with a glare at me* and turns back to where she was looking at

Me: *surprised Pikachu face*

I fucking dipped lol that was unexpected
Fuck up: Auto-rejection because I didn’t approach when she was checking me out or bitch shield because of the venue? Direct was not smart but the aa was laughing at me and I wanted to kill it immediately.

Here is a few odd ball sets. ill won’t be describing them much because it was a letdown in an instant

Set 6 (walking’s set): Asian. White sheath dress, possibly in her 20-30, showed iois( flicking hair, glancing back at me)

saw her glancing at me, pre-open with a wink, she stops to look at some jewelry ( I assumed it was Approach invitation). She leans forward at the glass and I walk up to her knowing that she responded to my preopen. I said ‘exuse me’ with a tap.. her reaction confused me..

She looks at me with disgust like. ‘bitch don’t touch me’ she yeers her head back and just glares at me… and walks off instantly while doing that face simultaneously….

Fuck up: Ok im actually confused… maybe that touch was not a good idea… but that face doesn’t connect with me.. maybe it was false positive ioi’s?? this actually got me scared for a bit because unfortunately men can get charged with allegations of sexual assault these day with random bullshit like this. Double standards are rough in court. I got caught up in it for a bit..

Set 7: this was the set that I passed up in set 5.

I saw her flicking hair at me when I lay me eyes on her. I catch up and open and give her the stunning walk shit

‘’oh ok’’ * dismisses me and looks forward and kept walking*

*I was surprised with her reaction.. I didn’t continue to follow her, they usually immediately stop but huh I could of continue and try open a few threads and get her warm up to me*

Fuck up: I can think of 2 reasons. First Is something I can control.. which was the auto-rejection because of earlier.. after pre-opening I didn’t actually open to her when she clearly has been checking me out or her moods is all fucked up and I got nothing to do with it. Im leaning towards auto-rejection

set 8: inside of myer now…. To cool off and take my mind off. Then I see this girl with a purple with a mixture of green, white wind breaker. Holding a rice cooker box( lmao ). On her phone but showed iois for me. I approach and open her indirect direct.

Interaction:
Me:‘’Hey excuse me do you happen to work her’’

Her:‘’nooo’’

Me:‘’just joking I thought you were cute and I wanted to say hi’’

Her:‘’oh thank you’’ *she smiles*

Me:*she looks down onto her phone while texting. Its English, but her accent is japenese *

*I Introduced myself.. extending my hand out*

Her:‘’oh no no no no’’ *while smiling walking further away from me, breaks eye contact first and looks at her phone*

I bid her farewell and dipped. The closer I looked at her she was older then 30.. judging from the wrinkles near her eyes.

Fuck up: I wasn’t calibrated.. I didn’t consider that she was holding a fucking rice cooker xD and on her phone at the same time and I asked for a hand shake.

I catch this goldilocks.. Not so off in the distance… She Is an employee.. she has this seductive.. black asymmetrical sun dress … Instantly knew I had to approach.. She was working at the shoe area. Piles of shoes neatly displayed on the stone slabs. A few walks away from the set 8.. I walk into the… her view of sight to see if she.. have attraction for me. I approach once it was confirmed. I opened her with a situational opener:

Interaction:

Me:‘’hey I need your opinion on something real quick’’

Her: ‘’Sure!’’

*she follows me*

Me: *picks up a heel* ‘’do you think this would suit me’’ * I keep a straight face*

Her :‘’I mean you could tryyy’’ *she chuckle*

Me: ‘’im just joking, it’s a joke’’

Her: ‘’oh…’’ *giggles*

Me: ‘’ do her first. I would like to talk to you later’’

*I notice a customer with a shoe and needs her service so I decided to state my intentions after*

Her:‘’ uhh sure’’ *she gives me an awkward look*

After finishing her service with her, it seems that she hovered to the register and swapped out with another person.. then went to the back.. she glanced at be a couple times but I couldn’t be sure if its attraction or not. I waited there on the seats that were there.. pre-selection was working but idk if it transferred any to her. I decided I won’t ever see her again after she went to the back and left.

Fuck up: the ‘I would like to talk to you later’ was very vague and off putting.. I should of used micro expressions like a wink and a smile to indicate my interest and why I want to talk without being a social burden

I walk away from myer and head out to the shoe strips again.. I went to shop.. where I got my first number ever.. they have 1 employee just chilling in the front.. if I’m lucky ill find a cute girl waiting for someone to say hi to her ;).

My eyes peered pass the mirror as I work pass that clothing venue.. my eyes focus…to get a better view of the girl.. her golden brown hair. .. as it peeked my interest.. she was standing behind the counter with her arms behind her back.. and her legs crossed with black jeans.. 165cm.. Her day as been boring until now..

I walk in with confidence.. while not making any eye contact and slowly hover closer to her while pretending to look at clothes on the rack.. she opens me first

‘’Hey!.. can I help you with anything’’ *smiles as her eyes glitter*

I get a better look at her face.. she has a heart facial structure.. hey hair is a shiny brown, like copper.. she smiles.. like she just found.. Potentially someone of her dreams.. her eyebrows are done.. in the style of soft curved.. her nose.. gives me the indication she is Greek.. her hair style is a long bob cut..

Interaction:
‘’ no im just browsing but tell me about this place *as I walk over to her*

‘’Yeah sure!’’

She goes on how this clothing venue is done by a famous artist, who chose the color pallets with literal splashes of blue and mixed with purple, the floor is all blue with a mixes of hints of purple and glitter and all done with a fire extinguisher(lol). Joked about her she probably wished she done it. She laughs*

I should of used reality pacing with this venue. I will remember next time

We talk more after I introduce myself and she did as well. Shook my hand very warmly, I joked about her name being related to asteroids cuz her name have ‘astri’. We lolled about it and guessed her nationality. I was correct and I asked her to guess mine.. she said she was terrible with nationalites and I teased her. She said I was ‘Japenese/ Korean’ ( bruh xD im flattered) joked more and ect. I completely forgot what we talked about

I have felt I build enough rapport and decided to number close.

Her:‘’where do you live, I live near [x station]’’

Me:‘’oh I live near at [x station], but now [ x station]’’

Her ‘’Oh really!’’ * her eyes lit up even more*

But then she said

Her:‘’sorry… I have a bf’’

Me:‘’you would date me if u didn’t have a bf wouldn’t you’’

Her: ‘’maybeee’’ raising her eye brows in a seductive way.

I planned to tease her further and pushed for the number close…

Then all of a sudden another employee came out. It’s a dude.. fuckkk, he was gone and came back in a 1 minutes span.. during that 1 minute he was gone.. I was thinking how I should calibrate after I dropped the convo after her ‘maybee’. I didn’t know how to tackle this and the dude came back. We talked small talked and I dipped. Basicially I sorta froze after the dude showed up twice

Fuck up: didn’t persists, got the bf objection.. seems it was passable but I didn’t want to persist in front of the dude. ASD is going to come in hard. Now I think about I could of asked her number like this

‘’ you seem like a fun person to have around, what your number and we’ll continue our conversation’’

Without drawing her ASD too much.

Set 9(walking set -> stationary set)

I catch this beauty walking pass… 180cm… washed peach short jeans… white tee... hand bag on the right.. looks almost like set 7, sexy figure.. her love box.. bounced rhythmically to her walk. Darkish.. brown heir.… peach skin ..Asian HB 9.. I had butterflies in my stomach just wanting to approach her.. and I caught up and did.

She was a fast walker… she didn’t glance back at once and kept her interest subtle.. I chased her down from second floor to the escalators… she showed me 1 hair flick when my eyes caught her glancing at me at first. Showed me another at the escalators while going down…I was going to approach then.. a muscular dude, asian, samurai man bun cut infront of me.. I knew he was interested.. he also followed her lol. I was behind and he sped up but then she entered a stationary venue and he just clenched his fist and darted back. HAHHA approach anxiety was real for him.

She was in already and I just entered the venue.. I notice she was looking at me already and I returned the eye contact and she looked down at the things she was holding( submissive? or coincidence )

I was hesitant of approaching at first when other people was around her in the ile. Walking pass the ile she was in few times.. I didn’t want to be like the AFJ and just give up like that and I opened her, she was alone this time..

interaction:

‘’Hey I just wanted to say you have the most stunning fit I have seen all day’’

She Instantly turned her .. towards me… leaning forward to see me closer.. Her eyes expanded with surprise and flattery …. her cheek bones raised ….simultaneously as her eyes lit up…. A smile peered through the mask .. giggled like a little girl..

Side note: I was genuinely surprised with the amount of iois displayed so fast. Just simply with genuine openers

We introduce each other and she was green light on the spot.. talked about what brings her to chadstone.. then I asked what nationality and.. I uh fucked up big time…

Me:‘’what nationality are you?’’

Her:‘’Im Chinese’’

‘’do you speak chiense’’

‘’no..’’ *she smiles*

*I look up like and close my eyes* ’dissapointing’’

Her face changes colours and directed her body to the items and touched her hair for the last time..( I thought ioi was there but auto-rejection is more stronger, she has write me off)

She turned into auto-rejection instantly… she gave me very short answers.. like what is her job.. Dream job… ex.

‘’what is your dream job’’

‘’idk’’

‘’ why did you choose pharcmist’’

‘’ idk ‘’

While looking at the items in the ile, ignoring my eye contact. She moved passed me.. and simply ignored me.. and went on looking for her desired items.. She looked at stationary items.. on the wall on my left before we enter this single ile… I knew fucked up… and I left

Fuck up: That disqualification/neg slipped out of my tongue… this isn’t the first time.. I remember doing it accidently to girls that I find really attractive and I accidently disqualify them… everything was smooth until that, Lesson learned Do Not Disqualify Girls Accidently Unless Necessary.

Pretty girls are very subtle with they way they show interest.. or not at all, she was possibly interested from the start thus the ioi’s exploded( giggling, touching hair, rocking back and forth to close the distance between me and her, eyes dilating, smiling). At least I won’t be afraid of approaching girls of that caliber.

Ending thoughts: Very good interactions and a lot of lessons to be learned today, Covid is back now so that’s a real pain in the ass.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I haven't approached since the last week. I know ...real bitch move.... I procrastinated because of Corona and i was hesitant to go outside since i live with my grandparents.. decided to read up on some Articles to kill time and to help tweak some of my approaches as well learn more..
Read up on Mystery Method( half way through ).

Then i saw people on ig.. going outside and i was craving that buzz and i went out. (with a mask duh)

Corona has really effected many asian dominant venues.. my venue is half or 3/4 less then the usual amount of people.. before it was fine until it has been reported that there was a case of corona of there and a handful of venues in side the mall needs closer inspection. Their acquisition suggest that corona has been theses venue.

i made a total of 4 approaches in the span of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
1# auto-rejection/ instant rejection after showing iois.

decided she was going to be my first of the day.. she was walking in front of me, notice her glances... i pre-open with a wink.. then i wasn't sure if she was interested... she didn't show ioi's after i pro-open. it made me really hesitant and i tailed her a bit too see any more A.I then she turns into a venue.. Victoria Secret( lol fuck that.) i saw her again and i was tailing her and she instantly turns around and leans on to the rail while looking at me.. I opened direct. ..Instant rejection lol

fuck up: i was tailing her then after i pre-opened and I got close but didn't open to her, repeated that twice after we split ways and i finally made my mind to approach no matter what was the outcome of it... She turned around while leaning on to the rail and i approached direct. She blew me off. I feel like tailing her too long and not making a move makes me creep(y i k e s)

2# didn't want to give phone number after i persisted

See her sexy short jeans and white tee top. Heading out of the mall towards the exit. I quickly approached and tried to get a under 60 second phone number. Open with simple compliment opener. ioi was present. we introduce each other. I ask her name and she said which one?
turns out she is Korean. She said someone is picking her up.. then i quickly stated.

'' i know ur busy but i like you, you may or not like may. i want to get your number to set something up....
Before i was going to finish she starts walking away( lol what )

I call her name back and she came back.. i teased her being rude and are all Koreans like this *laughs*

*She giggles* ioi is up and i finished my statement and i asked for a number.. so say ' no no no no' with a smile and started to walk.

fuck up : Maybe i could of persisted even harder after she said denied giving her, idk where i went wrong exactly

3# unresponsive/ auto-rejection?

I notice her washed blue jeans and a essential white tee. I was at the escalator and i knew she had ioi for me.. she glanced and me and i winked.. she started to put her hands together behind her and rock a bit . i followed her down and we were walking and i tried to catch up then suddenly turn right into a venue before i could catch up.. I followed her and i hovered to see where she was.. I got closer.. AA was fucking with me again i knew i could but i just wouldn't.

She was browsing clothes and i was going to approach then she hovered over to the panty/ bra section... uhhh. ioi was present but idk if its calibrated to approach a women when she is browsing panties and bras... We crossed paths again in the venue. she was in front of me there was a clothing rack to my right. i grabbed a dress and i opened her '' do you think this will suit me. *smile*. she just ignored it and kepted walking with out stopping..

fuck up: it has to be auto-rejection? i pussy footed around for too long. AA is really fucking with me after i have not approached in a while

4# blow out( on my part)

I notice her AA as she was near the shoe collections at myer. i slow down infront of her to pretent to look at shoes and she slowed down to look at the shoes with me. I grap a shoe and turned towards and smiled. ''Hey do you think this would suit me*

She chuckles. introduce each other. asked what she was up to. she was returning the shoe. *points in a direction*. She asked if a work here. i stayed aloof. and that's where it went down hill lmao. i teased her with the shoe. ''did you break it''. she chuckles and we go back to the job thread.

her'' do you work at myer or something?''
me ''take a guess?''
her ''well i don't know, Target or something''
me ''wow ur standards are low for me'' ( possible disqualify, with my tone)
she went aloof and she said she has to go.
me ''ok bye x''
her ''ok bye what ever your name is.. was it chad?, yeah bye chad)

fuck up: my mind was stuck onto these 2 threads, i could of naturally branched but this pee brain is not warmed up and is rusty from not approaching in a week.

Lol today was wack. the best interation was with the 2nd set.. i need to polish up and get my groove back.

Goals: relearn to simultaneously open threads after a hook, approach faster( don't pussy foot around), get girls investing the in conversation to mover he during the A2 phase

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Venue: City

outfit: boring same black white strip tee, boring same cargo pants , boring nmd1's

its comfortable in a 30 degrees( Celsius )weather but its the same bullshit lol im going to take a look other street wear pants and cool t-shirts

Description of the City: inside the city of my chosen venue( central )

The life in the city is forever busy. Inside of it is like a little world of its own, dis-attached from the outside world where pretty girls wonder about. best way to describe the central area is like a dome from Simpsons. Everyone is here to enjoy them selves. Bristling with lights and optimistic colors on almost every venue.

plenty of malls like venues connected like tunnels all come back to the central area where a tall old Victorian church (now a clothing venue )and with its building expanding up to the roof of the glass dome covering it from the outside world. Total of 5 levels inside of the dome as well as a train station at ground floor.

On the opposite of the old Victorian building a large but old clock in a stop watch shape is molded onto a slap of a marble wall, the roman numerals on the watch represent the hours.

at 4pm a slab from the stop watch appears underneath.. 2 baby angels/cupids appear on the left and the right of the slab. The middle has a small bell and the clock it selves chimes a Christmas chorus with its bells and chimes 15 times.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*update with HBs*
HB volley girl & HB dutchmen is yeeted the fuck out.

HB dutchmen didn't respond after a week i assumed she found someone even more interesting lol .
HB volley girl deleted my number after her last msg. Didn't respond to mine msg so i called her tdy( after 5 day). didn't pick up, called me again and i called. I said hello, she said 'hello who is this?' i responded ' take a guess' *instant hangup on her end*.

I fucked that up but her deleting her number was a clear sign already she wasn't interested lmao and making her guess was a terrible idea lol.
*note to self, don't do that lol*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The city is a wonderful place to pick up chicks, if my regular venue is dead lol. arrived at 2pm , left at 6pm

3 numbers, 7+walking sets,2 employee set, 3 cougars lol, 1 sitting set , 2 stationary set +1 wild card friend set( 1 set merged into 2 set)

1 extra cool security guard who was wing manning me with the wild card set xDD

Lots of valuable lessons learned once again with todays outing.

3 names for these 3 new found numbers: All responded on the same day to my ice breaker
the span of 2 hours of meeting them * n i c e *

ill write the text msg in my next post as i haven't opened their msg and i don't want to to feel like they have been left on read. i haven't thought how to respond to them after they shooted me a text. anyway will write up on it on the next reply

HB:book girl: (walking set 1)
petite Asian girl, the way i like them, short( 155-160cm), black skinny jeans, black t-shirt, triangular facial structure, black pony tail and a fringe in front, more introverted, reads books. probably a cutie behind that black mask of her. she got a bit weird with the hug( mis calibrated from my part) to bid farwell, Vietnamese 2-4 minute interaction. A2- A3 phase. ioi 7/10 HB 7.5-8

HB: sun flower (walking set 3)
60 second phone number pull, im going to need a bit more rapport to get her out with out flaking or call but first impression is strong( lots of ioi's), asian, black bob cut, Chinese, Van Goh sun flower on her right shoulder with a loose sleeve, small black and yellow flannel patterned
pants? white mid top air forces, diamond facial structure, 165cm A2 phase, ioi 8/10, HB: 7.5-8. Excellent streetwear outfit

HB: pink peach (stationary set 7)
5-10 minute interaction , petite Asian girl dyed golden brown/ golden orange, hair in a pony tail and a short blue head wrap on top of her head, showing pony tail at the back, cute heart earrings, white turtle neck and black jeans, a dense necklace chain relaxes on her turtle neck, Vietnamese , sexy red lips after she reveals her mask after i kissed her on the cheeks/mask during a hug after i bid her Farwell. Said something about 'i dont kiss guys' or smthing with a smile lol. ioi= 8.5 A3-C1 phase (instant hook, deep dive , lacked compliance for location change, qualified to me after that she hinted me for my number) ,HB: 8-8.5

Interaction with the HB's:
HB: book girl
*notice she was walking infront of me and she showed ioi and i catch up from behind and tap her on her elbow*
Me: hey exuse, me i just wanted to say, you have the cutest outfit i have seen all day
her: * freezes up for a second as if she just saw the future and the pass colliding all at once, then she came back to the present lol*
Her: what..
Her: I just wanted to say say who have the cutest outfit i have seen all day *smile*
Her: ohh! thank youuuu *eyes dilate, cheeks raised/ smiling*
*introduce each other*
Me: what brings you to the city?
Her: well actually im here to meet up some dude to pick out gifts for this girl he is simping for
me: lol, i can totally imagine you not wanting to be here and relax at home
Her: yeah! omg, i could have just stayed at home and sit back and relax but then this guy wants me to help him
me: (cold read) why do i get the feeling your the party girl
Her: oh no, im more introverted
me: ur introverted i bet ur into books
Her: *giggles* yeah
me: oh yeah, i can imagine ur probably a harry potter nerd
her: *giggles* nah im not into harry potter, i don't understand why people are into harry potter nerd
me: what kind of books do you read?
her: i don't know, fiction..
me: don't lie to me romance novels too
her: and a bit of romance novels *giggles and smiles*
me: tell me what are you up
her: im waiting to meet him. he hasn't arrived
me: lets quickly grab a drink
her: noo..
me: you sound like a fun person, we should go to a library together and read books and what not , whats ur number
her: are you sure you want to proceed with this * she gives me a coy look*,
me: well are you crazy? (tease)
her: nooo *giggles* i have some baggage
me: well do you have depression, or do you have a gabbing hole in you chest i have to feel out?
her: *laughs* no
me: then there's no problem
her: ok
*sorts out the number, it didn't go through when she typed in my phone, i put my number in hers and called mine and it went through*
me: im a dummy i can't remember my number
her: oh thats ok
me: alright come her *i extend my arms out for a hug*
her: * she sorta overs over in my arms
Me: *hugs her* what's up
her: its just a little bit weird
(miscalibration or she was just shy, ioi was present the entire time. but that was bumpy, i should of reframed her as her being the weird one)
Me: *laughs* alright i'll see you soon
her: you too

*note to self* make sure you confirm the number during the interaction, she mistyped *genuine* her phone number into my phone. and if i didn't check right there and there she would have been a lost set

HB: Sun Flower
* i notice her sun flower embroidered on the right of her shoulder and she was walking towards the esclators down to the ground floor, i insantly approach*
Me: hey i just noticed your out fit and i wanted to say its the cutest i seen all day
*ioi present*
her: whattttt *genuine confusion*
Me: *i gesture my hands up and down my body* ur outfit looks really good, u got the sunflower on ur right, black and yellow patterns pants and ur shoes all match really well with you
her: oohhh thank youuuuuu * smiles and eyes squint*
*introduce each other*
Me: where are you from?
Her: im from this city
Me: i meant what nationality
Her: nationality??
Me: country, where ur born?
Her: im Chinese
Me: speak a bit of Chinese i don't believe you *speak mandarin to her asking her is she really chinese*
Her: yes im chinese *speaks Chinese* where are you from
Me: im born here,
Her: ohh, im a student here studying
Me: ok makes sense, ill be honest with you *speaks mandarin, i said she was cute and i want her number, we can set something up and meet up and see how things go and i can tell ur busy and i want to make it quick*
Her: * gets all giggly and excited/ surprised as if this is from a fairy tail*
Her: sure!
Me: just don't tell ur friends about this ok?
her: of course *giggles*
*exhange numbers, she asked if i use WeChat but i insisted on the number cuz i don't use WeChat*
Me: we'll meet later
Her: bye

HB: pink peach
* her blue wrap, on top of her head caught my attention as i walk pass her, but she is glued to her phone while leaning on to the stone railing beside the escalators, in front her view there is walkway where there is glass in front it. i pretend to not look at her and pose too see her reaction, she stares for a few second and put her phone down to look at me( ioi+ approach invitation bingo), i think i winked in her general direction*

*i walk over, lightly tap her on her elbow*
Me: hey i wanted to say that *gesturing my hand back and forth on the head*( i didn't know what it was called at the time) suits you
Her: Thankkkkk youuuuuu * her eyes instantly lit up and smiles and giggles , while leaning forward
*introduce each other+ handclasp*
Me: let me guess ur chinese?
Her: noo im actually vietnamse
Me: i actually couldn't tell i was about to say
her: *giggles*

i cant remember the rest we briefly talked about stuff not in great detail, we'll save it as material for a date
: we talked about her student life here, being a second year studying industrial design, her parents objecting her choosing that, ect, family stuff, her life in Australia compared to back home, her my year level(bs that real smooth), same as her, talked about her stress being here last year, checked compliance with her earings, being a gift from her friends, talked about how her friends are always busy when she is free to talk, her whining about not having any girl friends here lol. I teased her a couple times and i try to move her but she refused a drink( could be a compliance issue or she is not intrested), then i asked her hobby then she started qualifying a lot about her art and what not. Teased more, she said '' you can follow my ig if you want '' with a giggle took the hint and took her number instead. Closed it well and bid her farwell and gave her hug( she wasn't paying attention and i flicked her head lol) and a kiss on her cheek. Reveals her sexy red lips and mumbled about 'i don't usually let guys kiss' or somthing lol with a smile.

The rest of the sets was interesting. I won't be writing all of them but a few that struck out to me and i learned something
---------------------------
set 2 (sitting)
ioi was already present
: asian, circular glasses, white tank top, but revealing her stomach, blue jeans , Asian, oval facial structure, just chilling on the couch
sat down next to her opened indirect direct. i picked a store in front and joked about it and said i thought she was cute.
asked what she was up to.. turns out she she was

'im currently waiting for my bf'

she gave me the 'oh shit' awkward look

i saved the interaction by saying its no big deal and just talked deep dived her regularly, i used her as practice for verbal game i guess lol. i would say she had ioi of 7.5/10 lots of eye contact, touching hair and adjusting her self on the couch. i figured i im going to get nowhere and didn't bother closing and left.

learning experience: i didn't eject after hearing the bf line.. thats something i need to change in my head, just because there is a goalie doesn't mean you can't shoot
--------------------------------
set 3(walking)

i saw this , bombshell blondee, black jeans, white open collar shirt, i already notice she was glancing not too far off in the distance
when i turned around opened with simple compliment as i caught up to her.

she is stupidly hot when i actually get too see her facial structure and body, pure hourglass figure, D cup at minimum, you can see her black sexy bra under her shirt because of color contrast, Diamond facial structure, with blue eyes. HB:9-10 if ur into white girls. She is a nurse too. damnnn

her eyes glitter instantly, leans forward and smiles to introduce her self. Turns out she needs to find this place and
i lead the interaction completely even though i didn't know where the place and where i was going to take her to

*i know im a sly fox*

''hey follow me we should find the information board over here''

and slowed my paced for enough time to get some quick A3 as she entered my frame but i fucked my Tourist gambit and it didn't hit, i forgot how it was structured the constant people i have to move through didn't give me enough time to do it. ioi was present untill

Then she stopped and said 'wait here let me go ask the people inside' theres was where i lost my frame and entered hers.... i lost the interaction completely and i felt like i was following her instead, she asked me what i did, bs my way with a 9-5 job, now im qualifying her. shit like that. Her place was suppose to be down stairs i didn't follow and asked her number on the spot. She objected she has a bf *smiled*. i gave the oh shit expression and she comforted me with a

'but ur a nice guy'

lmao i bid her farewell and i laughed and continued on my outting.

learning experience: i have a life demo and experience with frame and how important is leading. kind of interaction was a first for me, i could of done it better at the second half of the interaction and clean up my deep dive for A2-3 and verbal game. i couldn't do my reality pacing or SOT during the interaction, i was under pressure with so much shit going on at once.
-----------------------------------
set ?( walking set & cougar)

Japense, a few pink highlights in her hair, with her bob cut. Black jeans, black top. 175 cm, triangluar facial structure.
stopped her with the usual and asked what she was up to. Tried to close to close regardless if she was a cougar or not, she denied it with a *smile* and said she has to go meet up with her friends

saw her again and i just smiled, she smiled back. She wasn't with any friends...

learning experience: her meeting a friends was an actual objection, girls can say that it seems. ill look at is an test, the chances of her meeting up her friends is just bs lol.
----------------------------------------
Last set: merge set ( 1 set -> 2 set)

i opened on this stationary girl outside of coles then i was in A2 phase, trying to get some verbal game out after my open and introduction......
her friends come out of no where and is with her now. 1st set had high ioi/green light already and 2nd set is preselected. I said both of them
''ok this is my first time happening *laughs*''

they both look at each others like a rom-com and both giggle and laugh.

i introduce my self to her friend and we all 3 started to talk but i lead the interaction completely. I said after i shook her with her friend

''ok i never seen to pretty best friends in my life, so this is also a first''

they both giggle and look at each other as if this is a movie.

couldn't really get into deep diving and teased them living in the city together, same room, same bed, same food and ect. I tried to escalate and get them to go on a instant date, they said they 'were busy' i persisted because their ioi was stoopidly high/ green light and this security bro comes into my set out of no where and wings man me lmao XD.

'' Ay you 2, he is a gentalmen, from my background, when a man offers you a drink, you come with him ''
-security bro

and talks about its rude to turn down my offer and what not. and i give that man a fist bump.

we were laughing our asses off on what just happened and i forgot about it. i tried again but they refused to and i went for the number close while still being in A2 and they both said they had a bf. I call bs on the first set but the second set was legit. Peer pressure man sucks. I would have had that set if her friend didn't interrupted.

learning experience: intresting 2 set interaction. 2 wild cards: her friend and security bro. i tried to deep dive further into both of them but i felt pretty tired and i had to go home soon. Shit wack

Secuirty bro talked to me after i got my water. about his experience and girls, wanting asian chicks, he can hook any girl he talks to them, hook people up, works at a night club and ect. lol i tried to get him to become a fellow girl chase user but he said 'nahh listen to me' i can talk to any girl and make them like me. i loled and respected his choices and bid him farwell after we talked some more

Overall the entire outing was the best i have had up to date. Summing up what i learned was that:
1.don't ask unless you know she has invested in the conversation: when i ask
'what are you up to' most of the time if she is not invested and she will realise she has to do something so FSC kicks in and forces an awkward close if she is not already committed to talking to u, A3 is a better time to ask it seems or C1. along the line of A2 is not so ideal to ask 'what are you up to'
2.don't take bf objections too seriously when u find out she is meeting her bf, or have a 'new bf'
3. don't disquallify girls if she is already sent you lots of ioi's
4. get approaching 2 sets

Last edited:

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

venue:City
outfit: haha its the same

today outing was even better than yesterday lmao. Started off shaky, i approached an employee at the elevator near toilets as a warm up to kill my AA, after i was hesitant to approach her cuz she was near the toilets lmao. Before i entered the toilet i did a quick switcharoo and approached her. She previously sent iois + Ai and i had to close on the spot cuz her elevator just arrived, she turned me down with a sweet smile.

Then i accidently entered the girls toilet with out thinking or realizing it had the dress symbol , and saw 2 girls just chilling near the sink then my head just clicked '' OH SHIT'' i gasped after i made eye contact with both of them. Hilariously they showed ioi but i instantly turned around and walked out and with dis- belief looked at the sign on top... "Oh Fuck'' i laughed and my day just started with a bang!.

Results: 5 phone numbers, 1 instant date with a girl who has a bf , 6+ walking sets and i forgot the rest.

HB: zanna
She wore black jeans, white short tee, she caught my interest with multiple tattoos, First was on the right side of the ankle to her below her knee, a tattoo on both of her inner forarms, on the right is chinese words( can't comprehend) and the left some English words( i don't remember). 150cm, petite, a pony tail, chinese, 2 piercing on her left, top of her and 1 on her back and connected with a chain. HB:7.5 A2 phase

HB: Toana:
This is the girl who i went on a instant date with who had a bf. ill get into much more detail and aswell put up a post on forums for help.
19 yr old,175 cm, very cute asian girl, comparable to Kpop girls or even better , diamond facial structure, soft face and eyes, jet black hair and it naturally twirls 3/5 of the length about 80cm,white skirt, white drape jacket, a black 'top' revealed her stomach. C1-C2 phase HB: 9

HB: Emmy
under 60 second number pull
155cm, white, dyed blonde, 26 yr old, vintage tee, washed black/gray jeans, hand bag on her right. Australian A2

HB: vale
under 60 second number pull
150cm, asian, pony tail but the underside has pink highlights, viet, black jeans, black t-shirt, works at a bubble tea shop. A2

HB: Mayle
under 30 second number pull( on the train, the train arrived at a station i had to get off)

lg hair highlights on the pony tail, heart facial structure, black drape, 160cm, asian, probabaly cute

She was sitting down facing forward, she kept glancing back. i sat behind her. I opened indirect direct and quickly got the number. She gave me a shit test like ''ill give u my number'' with the face of 'im going to give u a fake number''. Didn't enter her frame and asked her to hand her phone and ill type it in.

text msg from the previous:

HB book girl:

me:hey x! this is Nicko it was nice meeting you :)
her: hello. nice meeting you too
me: How did it go for the gift picking for his girl
her: i didn't think it was bad, it was a cute idea
me: Yeah it s cute trying to win her heart with a gift but definitely not sexy lol. Would you have done it if u were simping for some one/or not and u?
her: probably not cause i don't have the confidence
her: I don't think I would even know what to get in the first place
her: also is asking for peoples number a usual thing you do?
Me: oh come on you have the confidence * laughing emoji face*, Yeah why do you ask? when are your free this week/next week we should grab a drink or a bite.

HB Pink peach
me: Hey x! this is Nicko, it was nice talking to u :)
her: Heyyy, nice talking to you too
me: did u have fun with ur friends after u guys met up?
her: Sure. We had sushi and then grabbed orange juices at coffee shop *laughing emoji*. How abt you
me: Lol i went on to look for hair products, say when are u free ;)
her: Definitely not tomorrow. i work
me: I meant this week/next week
her: Wednesday seems good
me: where do you live
her: Around east. I'm gonna move out soon btw
me: East [suburb] Are u living with someone and u moving were too?
her: No just me, i'll move to near where we met

HB Sun flower
me: Hey x! this is Nicko, it was nice talking to u :)
her: Heyyy, nice talking to you too
me: did u have fun with ur friends after u guys met up?
her: Sure. We had sushi and then grabbed orange juices at coffee shop *laughing emoji*. How abt you
me: Lol i went on to look for hair products, say when are u free ;)
her: Definitely not tomorrow. i work
me: I meant this week/next week
her: Wednesday seems good
me: where do you live
her: Around east . I'm gonna move out soon btw
me: East [suburb] Are u living with someone and u moving were too?
her: No just me, i'll move to near where we met

the rest of the walking sets, i won't be writing lol. They were mostly pointless though..... 1 interaction with a 30-40
yr old asian women i approached really liked me off the bat, and wanted both of us to get a drink but i ejected the interaction since i got a feeling of post nut clarity of fucking an women thats at that age bracket...
-------------------------
hb toana interaction was interesting.

i went on a instant date with a girl who is green light for me but has an existing boyfriend

tl:dr we have very strong emotional connection( she is constant laughing, displaying insanely high ioi at any given momment,) has a existing bf, but wanted my number( i gave). i don't know how to proceed regarding with her bf....

i have demonstrated:

Social Frame ( A-2/3 phase)

Sexual Frame (during C1-C2 phase)

Emotional stimulation( during C1-C2 phase)

We bounced topics so much that i forgot the earlier parts of our interaction but we sped up to C2( connection ) in a span of an Hour

approach:
: she was a walking set who showed ioi, and i was hung up on AA for a bit and decided she would be my sacrificial lamb. Gave her a pre-open wink and indirect direct:

(A-1)

''Hey do you know this 'x' place, im just joking i actually thought you were cute and i wanted to say hi'. She was immediately interested. Leaning forward, eyes dialted, cute smile, and hand clasped back. I asked her nationality, turns out she was also chinese, abc, immediately hooked, giggling/ laughing.

Asked what she was doing right now.

(A-2)

She said she is going to buy some chocolate and meet up a friend at 6pm. i said i'll join her and she complied. i asked her about her courses, Science. teased her not looking like a person who would and ect( i don't remember what else we talked ), while letting a few verbal games spew out to get her start qualifying for me. she did mention....

' have a boyfriend' while smiling/ giggling with exploding ioi's/ green light and we would head to coles and then starbucks,

ignored it and thought of it as a shit test of some sorts. we stop at the traffic lights and hit with some reality pacing with the city. As we stop at the pedestrian lights

'' you know this city gives.. you a special vibe.. like all these people from different backgrounds... all come here.. to be connected.. laugh... enjoy each others presences... and meet new people.. they are so friendly you know''

she giggles and agrees completely with me. She asks me am i alone or not. i bs this one

''yeah i was with a girl until i ditched her lol''

*she laughs/giggles*

''reallyyy''

(A-3)

we crossed the pedestrian light, and entered another shopping mall venue near the central that we just exited from to get the chocolate. During this part of the conversation we talked more about. Her other choices of courses, constant teasing of her, interaction of reframes of her trying to impress me and ect joked her being shallow and would be a nurse for the money further deep diving in these threads of school and a reframe trying to get a cute boy intentionally lost and what not.

She said she looks too innocent to do any of them things to me after i reframed her, teased her for trusting people appearances, we went onto guessing my age, she guessed i was 18 and it turns out she was 19. I went with the 18 since 19 and 18 makes no difference, she inquried
do i usually go up to girls and talk to them and is this normal to me.( loled) . As we walk to the aisles

I pretty much said yes to all of that, her ioi's increaed but mentioned ''you know, lets just stay friends then'' in a coy tone ( complete bs she wants to stay friends) Joked about her picking dark chocolate reflects her personality.

(C-1)

got the chocolate and walked up the escalators, pass the walking lights i started introducing a bit of sexual framing. Of her not not being innocent, she objected that she is pure lol while brushing her shoulders onto me( well constantly during our interaction and now). asked which direction we going, she *points*, reframed her lying to me and she is trying to take me to a shady place.. *gasps/ giggles*. Stopped her while we were in the plaza as we were about to walk onto the pathway to the pedestrian lights.

asked about her earrings if i could see them, she complied and i brushed my fingers along them. When i was about wrap my fingers around it to grab it she yeered her head away while giggling.

''i don't want you to pull it off, its scary and it hurts''

Joked about her getting her earrings tarred off is her night mare, teased her for waking to fast and told her to slow down

'' you should slow down, if you move to fast in life, you would miss out all the details in life.. like new experiences.. new connections.. ''

she complies and she asked me if im into astrology. we go on with astrology and into relationships. Im a Capricorn and she is an Aquarius, she is into astrology and stuff like that.

me:''are you suppose to love me or hate me''

her:;well my mother is a capricorn and i love her''

me:''well there you go''

her:''but boys and girls are diferentttt''

she then suddenly asks me about my relationship after i played 'rock paper scissors', i won and she has to push the buttom at the pedestrian light. As we head our way to Starbucks.

'' So i have this really hot ex right and '' (complete bs but fake it till you make it )

The lights turn green and we started walking. I forgot what were talking about until we entered star bucks but i didn't quite finish that loop.

(C-2 phase )

I turn around, realized I walked past star bucks and she waits for me lol. She walk in first, i follow her. There is hand sanitizer and called her back to put hand sanitizer on it. She joked about she forgot about it because it has been so long she has been there. we wait in line and talk about how long she hasn't been here-> what were her plans before covid -> why she enjoyed staying at home away from uni -> it takes an hour for her to get to her uni -> joked about cheating on online tests -> teased her for not getting on 100% on a test where she can cheat

After ordering we wait and i opened a thread for pets.. qualified her on her choices and after i notcie her crossing her arms a bit instead of teasing her too much on her being indecisive. When we got our drinks i asked her for me to get the straws and place the rubbish from the straws in the bin. This star bucks has a upstairs section and a bottom section. She wanted to go bottom but insisted to go up top. She complied

We sat by the wall where there was 2 single couches facing towards each other. She initiated for the majority of the conversation i believe but i also talked quite alot.

emotional stimulation + sexual frame

I started light with cold reads , her going out to party ect.. moving into her personality being introverted and she doesn't party/ club and ect. Her returning the cold read of me being very extroverted and what not. Saying she is overtly shy when she meets new people and she needs someone to lead the conversation because she can't as well as she is kept to her self. I Qualified her that she was fine and opened up to me very quickly *she giggles*

Then we moved away from that and talked about friends , she mentioned about her friend being very kept to themselves and i responded that its not really her fault, The way i look at it was that she doesn't want to tell you things that she might regret and come back to her. I told her from personal experience that what she is doing is a good thing and its not because they at friends but she wants to be cautious.

we went into her guessing my nationality and me messing with her until she got it right and talked about travelling then her bf started texting her and i used that thread to talk about relationships --> her bf --> her satisifcation --> perspective ect..

me: ''how did you meet him?''

she *giggles* and tells me she met him on tinder after they got a match and her ex introduced her to him as they are both friends( lmao get cucked) and her ex is cool with him being her bf and what not.

me:''are you satisfied''

she goes on how she feels like she is holding him back as he is very work driven and she is very chill. She was hesitant of telling me about his age and stuff she spewed it out after a persisted ''oh come on, u know i won't judge you''. She told me he is 26 and works in a cafe. I told her thats no big deal.

''*laughs* thats fine, a girl I dated once was 26''

* she gasps in surprise and smiles*

i asked if i could see the msg and she complied

and they don't see each other much and they just text all day like 'good morning :D' or ' Good night' and we both agreed that texting is boring, we are both bad texters( lol) and we would much rather see the person in person and chat instead of having pointless conversation over text.

Speaking of texting i nearly forgot to send my ice breaker to HBzana, we continue on the conversation, i asked how many relationships she has been. She's been in 4 and this makes her fourth relationship. They are together for 1 month. and i teased her has she lost her v yet lol
She leaned up all close while giving a telling a secret pose while leaning closer to my right side and whispered ''yes'' while looking her eyes to the right.

She asks me if im in a relationship. i just simply said im in F.W.Bs and she wasn't even surprised.

Her: ''knew your the type of person to be in that'' *giggles*

i used this opportunity to go into sexual framing and discreetness.

me:'' i find lowkeyness much more attractive and there is no drama''

Her face lightens up, she is more interested my gut instincts tell

I talk on this thread to demonstrate discreetness, and she asks me what about if i had a girlfriend

her:'' what about ur girlfriend?''

me:''doesn't matter''

me: ''i want to keep it discreet as well is to protect the girls reputation and mine, i don't want word getting out and possibly creating drama''

she then wanted to know more about my 'crazy hot ex' she was visibly interested/curious as well. ioi is litterally through the roof

we go into what was so 'crazy' about my 'ex'. I talked about her despite being hot she was rather controlling like pulling strings, like a feeling she was in love.. we talked about the feeling of love that they makes you want to spend as much as time with the person when ever you can, caring and affectionate.. joked about the last time i feel in love was in 7th grade( im being honest)

the drama and the toxicity online as well that it brought along with her and concluded to her about this crazy ex.

speaking of social media i teased her probably her being the type of girls to post toxic stuff on ig.

she giggles and hands me her phone and wants me to add my self. I declined and reframed it that i deleted it a long times ago because of toxicity.

We then naturally exchanged numbers.

finishing up the crazy ex thread i talked about how much i would spend time with F.W.B/ gfs. She said the crazy ex when i mentioned i would only see gfs/ wifey meterials 2 times a week lol.

we then talked about parents and what not, how they grew up and their upbringings, then we talked about other stuff i can't remember. We checked the time and its 5:40pm. She found the conversation we had was very deep and interesting( that was her own words). I asked her what made it so interesting.

'' its just different, ur a guy and im a girl, girls all talk the same''

Anyway it was time for me to go and i made her pinky promise to not tell anyone about us and keep this between us and we went down stairs. while she cleaned up the tissue and my drink into the bin. she asked if she was my slave. You bet i said yes. hell she even giggled. We bid each other farewell and that was the instant date.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
13.1.21( i just fucking realised i been putting 20 instead of 21 lmao)

1 phone number, 1 date, 3 approaches

Went on a date with HB pink peach, its uh... idk, its in general yall can check it out if u guys want here

i didn't go with home with her after she asked what i plan to do after the date( in a inviting way)

''what are your doing after this''

i vaguely responded ill be busy

idk since she has showed a couple red flags. low esteem, wants to get back with bf, bodily self hearm( healed on her forarms, it looked like 5-6 cuts), very stressed over her ex, alcoholic and stuff, her ex ' the love of her life' and what not.

I want some people opinion if i should sleep with her not. i kinda felt limp about the idea sleeping with a girl who is noy stable enough, i would want her as FB/ F.W.B cuz she chill with that shit but also her bf made me limp about the idea sleeping with her.
------------
hb update

we'll call this number HB bird ( no response to ice breaker)

lost a few hb's( quick number grabs) but im realizing where i fucked up so its fine there are easily replaced

im changing my methods of cold approaching. Im no longer going to wait for ioi, im just gonna jump it if i see a girl thats interest me

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

venue: usual mall

I wanted to pick up a hair product in stead of going to da city.. a cream to stop my firzzy hair. i intent to grow it out , to eventually 6-7 inches of hair and style it. with a samurai bun/pony tail on the back and a fringe in the front to cover my forhead( lol ). Eventually dye that shit gray once i have leaned down to get rid of the fat on my face. to get that Asian fuck boy vibes to the core or smthing like that. Body fat composition is fucking wack lmao

outfit:
- navy jersey jacket with red,white stripes running along from the cuffs and the ends of the back
- blue nautic tee-shirt with the 'nautic' print on it with an anchor
- black cargo joggers
-black panlitanium boots, overlab

tl:dr
-
lost hb's , no big deal, a lesson is worth learning,
-2 potential dates,
-1 number ( going in the bin, 4 appraoches)
- using 'what are u up to' as a crutch to carry on the convo right after the opener or when A3 - C1 is not reached[ not good as it ruins the set if she says she is busy and makes the convo weird ],
- i need to make the interaciton longer. im closing under a minute every time. my goal is 2 minutes then eventually 10 minutes then properly close with decent amount of investments[ walking set may be harder but doesn't mean not doable] & its probably directly effecting the text game
- some girls need more rapport to close, tdy i got a 'i don't usually hand out my numbers' *genuine a lot of pacifiying behaviours from her body language* or you can call it FMC.
- quality of the interaction > quick number grabs = better chance for a date

---------------
hb update ( i lost them )

HBtoana : she didn't respond to my msg, 2 days piror after asking what is the place like when i asked where she lived(she responded). I send her a date scheduler tdy in hopes to get something out of it. I fucked up... i should of rearranged a date when the iron was hot... im already 90% sure this is not salvageable

HB:sunflower: stopped responding to my text 3 days and i called her yesterday and tdy. Its fucked. i tried building rapport over text, that shit does not work i feel like when it comes to under 60 second number pulls

HB:vale: under 60 second pull aswell, responded to ice breaker [''ha you scared me''] i asked how and no response.... been 3 days. i threw out a
date scheduler text yesterday. thats a miss again

HB:emmy: didn't respond to ice breaker text. ... yeet her out of my mind

HB: mayle: under 30 second phone number grab, on a train[ train stopped at my destination , had to go asap to catch another train] didn't text her again while she responded to me, [ 7pm got her number, me: '' is this x ;)'' her: ''ha ha yep''. 9 pm me: ''you know whats interesting about you when i saw u'' [no response even to now]. should of kept texting to quickly build rapport as she declined to call after i got the number but was fine with texting.

Hb: bird: didn't respond to ice breaker. In person interaction was a lil awkward at the end. she was looking at stuff. i roughly get the gist of where i fucked up in person. but the conversation seemed alright ( ioi was present and she was laughing )... i guess ill shoot her a date scheduler text and not expect anything out of it.

but: hb book girl % hb tattoo girl i can set a date most likely. hb tatto girl schedule is 'busy' with friends but seemes genuine and she said maybe next week. hb book girl is busy with work schedule cuz she a physiologist but is down for this Tuesday.

we are forgetting about hb pink peach lol.. she is not so pink mentally..too bad she was reasonably cute : 7.5-8/10 i won't be losing my v to damaged goods
--------
today outing:

1 phone number, 4 approaches

hb: astra: no response to ice breaker, she is going in the bin

She had to go after she was in the clothes venue, she was holding clothes and she was going to change until i approached her[she has given me AA] she is 'seeing someone' after i asked for phone number pushed it regardless and got it but i don't expect it anything after she didn't respond to my ice breaker.

im getting a bit of AA again when im approaching girls who don't show ioi to me. I manage to approach 1 without an prior ioi. Stationary and loooking down on her phone. The convo was decent until i asked what she is up to... she is going to see her mum, she is waiting on top. i dipped

Irrevlenat to cold approach but something i found amusing:

tdy i saw this dude with a girl. couple, girl turns around [ flick hair and looks at me , ioi is present] guy notices, doesn't care and the girl wants to hold his hard, he bait and switch and smoothly moved his hand to his hair as it was about to touch her hand then he let her holds his hand again and now she is hugging it with her whole buddy. i found that amusing and that was a good display of frame control
*noted*

Last edited:

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

1 natural phone number swap, met her at my train station and, opened with a compljment and started talking, took into the train to talk moree.

Deep dive while we were both heading city. Plan go meet up with her soon.

C-2 i guess.

Need to set sexual frame*

My outing got ending quick after my 'friend' met me and his friends. I end up chilling with them at one of his good mates apartment in the city. Left earlier around 6pm

Bad luck running into him

Last edited:

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Venue: city

To be honest i wasn't in right state, i was pissed at my self that my interactions could have gotten better.. i have fucked up the interaction and messing up it completely lmao. thats just part of the process but my god did it feel so annoying. i can't remeber all the sets i did but here is the rough sum.

8+ approaches and 2 phone numbers, 1 instant date(failed lmao)

1 phone number was relatively smooth no bumps, but she is moving back to her city on Monday... she applied to uni here but thats not important if i don't manage to bed her tdy(not happening she is out today, good bye shorty )

1 phone number is ok, but ended the conversation awkwardly.. didn't shoot her an ice breaker because of the language barrier.. makes seduction a lot more difficult.

instant date failed lol. i failed to hook her in and it got awkward as she kept giving me 1 worded answers and she was always on her phone but when i approached and talked before changing the venue she was fine. Maybe she was the ABG/LG aloof type and i failed to calibrate to her arch type but all i know i fucked up somewhere.

Outfit: blue jersy jacket , black hoodie underneath, a black tee with small rose patterns all over it, cargo jogger black pants, white sneakers

Weather: Cold/ cloudy in the afternoon, sunny evening

---------------------
Best interactions/ amusing interactions

instant date(failed):
ABG vibes, long black hair, faded yellow on the hair that was behind her neck, nose ring, age: 17-18, oversized white sweater, black jeans, oval/ diamond facial structure, asian (chinese/ viet), HB: 8-9 , asian guys would classify as hot. 173,
approach: i went with indirect-direct

i was in a stationary/ funiture store and was walking pass an aisle and i saw her show ioi. she hovered in front of the aislle where there was an pen station. i approach and we started talking.

basic deep diving, cold reads, , re frames on her trying to impress me on the cold reats what brings her to the city, her studies, asian sterotypes, compliance test( can i see ur rings), she showed me her nose rings after i asked to see her rings on her finger. She was meeting up with a friend at 5:30 and it was 5:05. teased her trying to be a baddie. Interaction was solid but not hooked completely. wasn't aloof but responding warmly

I lead the interaction and went for the instant date to quickly build rapport and naturally number swap. i softly tugged her arm when she was reaching out for a pen. to come with me for a drink.( it was rather a hard pull) she went '*ugh* fine' tone and walked out with me

''are you going to buy me a drink!'' in a high pitch tone/ excited

'nahh bitch i ain't buying you a drink' in a playful way/ aloof

*note: that was my limbic response i didn't calculate or try to calibrate on that... i didn't realise what i did was a hard pull.. maybe it was her rationalization coming in to giver her a reason why she should come with me after that my pull to not make her regret coming with me*

i told her to go this way( the entry) and she high pitchedly say '' this way''( exit) and we regroup after walking out

''im surprised you didn't follow me, i thought you were a baddie''

She gives me a whatever look while on her phone

there was a cafe right outside and told her we'll grab a drink here..

there was no one in line, and 2 baristas/employee was talking and i wanted to order, as i said something

she: ''just let them talk''

i turn to my right.. she was still on her phone.. i didn't answer and just waiting in line until they were ready. At this transition i didn't interact with her and she was on the phone. I was thinking how could i get her off the phone to start talking.

The dude asked me what i want, i slowly lean on to the bench and ask for what i want.

i thought my attraction disappeared or my hook was fucked but then she started touching her hair near my peripheral while looking at me. mmhhhhh my non-verbals are carrying me here while i was talking to him.

I re-engaged with her while she was on the phone.

i don't remember what i said but she didn't really respond much

i lead the interaction and told her to sit there and ect. we sit down to talk and she was still on her phone. It threw me off. i tried to start new threads but she said: 'idk' as a response or try to make her chase with guessing how old i look. She wasn't engaged one bit. i tried getting investment with frames but i only build up negative compliance.

i try to hook her in with reality pacing but i cut it immediately when i notice she started to pay atention

Me: ''did you notice.. something.. special about this place ''

she notices and puts her phone down and looks at me

Her:''no, not really i only have been here twice ''

i asked where she is from and asked about that place. Sydney she said

i tried to open more threads but she shut it down....

it was awkward.. i looked at her and said

''do you want to see each other''

i kept my eye contact with her for 5 solid seconds and she look at me too. she looked down. raised her left eyebrows

''stranger danger''

i bid her Farwell and got up and get the fuck out of there as confidently as possible. lol but i spilled my drink on my cargos lmao but it was all good.

learning process: there is a part of calibration that im missing here.. I was in A-2 When i approached and was doing my basic non-verbals and i hard pulled her for an instant date when she is not ready.. i was at A-3 at best and i was given her too much validation or transitioned it poorly.. her going on her phone is a result of failing to hook or get her invested in the interaction...

Or i DLV her too much and she went aloof.. and the hard pull, i failed to re-engage with her to stimulate her emotions and make her feel better,

The first part A-2 could have been better i guess but attraction was good. compliance was also good and i qualified on her shyly showing me her nose ring...

anyway i fucked up some where along the lines of miss calibration and transition.

set ?( waking set), peitete asian girl, chinese, classic cute asian girls, long black hair, peitite body but attractive.
i can't detail every single part of the interaction but ill list the main points. She was laughing and giggling most part.

approached her with a compliment opener and she was receptive, she stopped as i approached. We talked but i started walking( bad move), she walked beside me as get to know each other.

i started off with nationality, talked about the city, reality pacing and quickly building rapprot

Then we reach a stop light...

''hey should we continue to talk because i think ur cute''

She said yes. continue to tease, reframe and building comfort. I asked where we are heading, 'Tesltra' she said,

i reframe her doing something sketchy to me, she giggles and could of used that loop to introduce sexual frames then reach at another stop light after a few minutes of walking and talking.

she said '' why are you following me ?'' in a shy/awkward

i thought she already knows why???

''im going telstra with you'' she gets weirded out.

i may not have stated my interest and wanted to go grab a drink with her afterwards..... as i just followed her while talking to her..

as we walk, she starts to go on her phone.. i got the hint and closed uncalibratedly.. of course i didn't get the number and bid her farwell.. though ioi was there..

learning process: it really threw me off.. i thought she knew why was i following her. She was lauging, giggling and enjoying me company.. i thought i made it clear that i thought she was cute from my opener.. and there was my reason for following her to talk...did her mood shift? was our bubble popped? it can't be FMS?

she wanted to continue the talk, she knows i think she is cute... but that is not justifiable to not walk with her to 'telstra'/ destination.. I think i may have not clarified what we are doing after i go with her to Telstra so there is no denie ability.

set 1: sitting set, asian, lg faded yellow hair, long hair, down to torso but her hair was in a pony tail in the back and leaving her front dangle.

I approach her direct. She was very receptive already previously from her showing me ioi just from walking by.

I sit down with her and talk, im holding the interaction up to 5 minutes pretty easily with talking about the city, reality pacing her with the city on how it brings people together and how spontaneous is it, her hobbies, cold reading her, studies, astrology and qualifying her.

then 2:15 hits and she realises she has to go, and i asked her if she would like to meet again..

i get hit with a bf objection and they are together for 4 years since high school( bruh) i persisting but she had to go...

learning process: everything was smooth, no bumps but she had a bf.. couldn't reframe at all cuz she had to go on the spot.

what went well:
- hesitant to approach for a few seconds after i notice a group of guys down below the watching her and that threw me off a bit but i approached with no fucks given so that helped to curve my AA,
-reality pacing was good,
- flow of the conversation was good
- engaged at all times, she had a phone but she didn't look at it and faced it down on her lap

set 3?: walking set , asian, chinese, bangs in front, dressed in all black, sick graphic black tee at the back( Attack on titan i think ), black dress and black boots

She said she is soo drawn out of people because of the lack of emotional connection? or some shit.. like when you are so tired of people and you lose interest in the aspect of love. Something like that.. ioi was there but shit i didn't know how to reframe that in mandarin so i just diped lmao

shit was hilarious, she probably meant she is 'asexual' and got so tired of people lmao.

learning process: she was an oddball, i don't know what to do when they frame themselves as asexual and was busy doing shit.. i could reframe her on that part. she started walking off meant she wasn't so interested i guess and screened her self out for me.

set 4-5??

walking set, asian, blue top, 24, black jeans,

The interaction was botched because i asked 'what are you up to' when it was only in the A2-A3 phase.. i said we should continue talking, she was attracted already but asked why. i said cuz i think ur cute.. she complies but asks how old i am.. i bs and said 18 and turns out she was 24..
Age objection: ''im too old for you'' asked why.

''we are in different phases of life''

i bid her farewell...

learning process: it was in my control and still fucked it.. this part actually made me pissed and i got demotivated for a bit. On the bright side ill just bs my age a lot more higher to match her age. and reframe her asking my age as rude or smthing.

set 6: hired guns men

employee, 27, brunet , European look, nice body

her store was an girls active wear store, sports bras, sport tights no men shit, so i had to go in direct or else that would be incongruent to the environment.

she was receptive and we started talking, cold read ect. tease, reframe

teased her being lonely and she is the manager of this place and said her employee just went out. asked about the employee in a playful manner

Me:''is she single''

Me:''how old''

Me:''is she cute''

she playfully responded to all of thems and ioi was still good. i loled when i asked if is she cuter then her

Her:''thats not fairrrrr''

until i asked what she studies ect.. she is not studying it turns out she is working, she asked me what i study. yadi yada. turns out she is 27(wtf she didn't look 27 with the mask on). qualify her she looks younger. Couldn't open any other threads and closed

''im not giving my number to a guy i just met in the store.''

i couldn't bypass her objection even when attraction is still present. i persisted and just gave the fuck up....

learning process: i couldn't tell wtf went wrong, i can't detail the whole story as usually all of these reports would becoming to time consuming.

Last edited:

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

venue: city

The weather was relaxing and enjoyable.. feeling the sun as it soars across the blue skyies and clouds floats away in peace

Today outing was excellent.. result: 4-5 phone numbers( 2 respond to ice breaker, 1 i gave my number to while she was working and didn't have her phone number but didn't call or msged. the rest are dead ) , 8+ approaches( i forget lol) 2 marriage objections (lmao)
1 sitting set,

outfit: black bomber jacket, black & white strip tee, black cargo jogger pants, beat up white Nmd 1's

the other day i spilled a bit of my hot chocolate on the right shoe, now it has splattered brown sports lmao. Gonna need to cop some new shoes soon.

-------
HB update:

hb book girl: Book girl can't come on tuesday as she is looking after her mum. Her mum is in hospital and she will be taking off work and looking after her, the mum will be out on tuesday. I comforted her ''I hope ur mum gets well soon, what happened to her'' qualified on her for taking time off from work to look after her. Reassured her its no big deal to me she can't come. '' we'll have to reschedule it if ur still interested (?)'', i responded with ''no worries, we'll schedule it, maybe this Thursday. Anyway tell me ur schedule for this week/next week'

her: hey so my mum ended in hospital and they said she should be out on Tuesday. I'm going to take some days off work to help her so we'll have to reschedule if you're still interested (?) [Sun 7:35pm]

me: I hope ur mum gets well soon, what happened to her? its good that ur taking time off work to look after her :) No worries we'll re-schedule it, maybe this Thursday? anyway tell me ur schedule for this week/next week [7:45pm]\

her: She cut herself accidentally and it got badly infected, so she's in emergency, she makes me worry since she doesn't look after herself well(realizing I am like that to...) If she's out by tue i think Thursday will be alright. Is there anything you want to do when we meet up? [10:10pm]

I could of reframed her on being more interested in meeting up. but i responded to with what i wrote with out thinking too much. im starting to speculate she could have an low self-esteem issue but im not 100% sure or this is what she means she ''has some baggage''. i just hope its not gonna she is not gonna be fucked up as Pink Peach...

HB: tattoo girl: im not expecting a date at this point. she is 'busy'. i will write from the start of the convo till now
me: Hey x! this is Nicko it was nice meeting you :) [Jan 10 5:55pm]
her: Hiii hahaha dat was very sweet of u to come through [Jan 10
me: Hope ur heart did flutter ;) what did u do with ur meet and how it went? [Jan 10
her: Ahhhh we went to kbbq hahahha it was quite nice [Jan 10
her: haven't had it in a long time [ Jan 10
me: Kbbq? sounds yum, did u guys gossip like school girls *laughing emoji* or just awkwardly ate together [jan 11
her: lmao we chatted some shit [ jan 11
her: u can't just sit n eat tf dats cringe [ jan 11
me: haha, tell me when ur free this week/weekend u down for a bite or drink? [jan 13
her: Hmmm not sure coz i did make plans w some of my friends [jan 13
her: But haven't set a date yet so I don't know which day I'll be free [jan 13
me: I understand lol, ill be free on Friday it seems, tell me if ur up for it or we can rearrange it for next week [jan 13
her: Ye nah can't do Friday coz my friend is coming back from Ballarat finnaly n we gon hang [jan 13
her: But maybe next week [ jan 13
me: idk, we'll see next week if my schedule works. Tell me how it looks by sunday we'll keep in touch [jan 13
her: *thumbs up* [jan 14
* she didn't respond after sunday*
me: so how it looks? [ jan 18 10:14 am
her: Oh shoot forgot to let u know Sunday [ jan 18 10:46 am
her: im kinda busy this week [jan 18 10:46 am
me: what days are u free? [jan 18
her: im renting my place out atm so i got inspections lined up [jan 18
me: i see, when ur free in this week time frame? [jan 18

idk man it seems like ill be wasting my time.

-----
cold approach: phone numbers first, then random interesting sets

im experimenting, im theorizing if giving them a hug at the end would improve the their investment as they enter my frame( giving me a hug) and they would respond to me better over text. Needs further field testing.

1st number walking set: long black hair with curls from the middle, dyed faded white/ light purple, thailand/Malaysian, thicc hour glass body(or its just fat and the clothes are deceiving my dick xD) 172cm, cute asian face( a bit more wider? like a square) ok you know what, maybe a lil bit chubby on the face but i haven't seen her body bar skin so who knows. The mask can be deceiving, international

i went directional -> direct so. like a indirect direct pretty much, we talked for around 1-2 minutes,

My process:

opener '' hey do you know where 'x' place'', * she responds* '' just joking i thought u were cute and i wanted to say hi'', -> *warmly introduces her self and hand clasp* -> guessing nationality -> cold read, -> qualify/ open thread on cold read, -> cold read -> qualify/open thread on cold read or continue from the previous thread, ->'' what you doing now?'-> her ''im busy meeting friends'', -> me: ''hey listen i think ur cute, i want ur number so we can set things up, if u you like me or not we'll see what happens''(something along the line), -> exchange numbers* -> test compliance to see her rings+ necklace -> she complies* -> talk a bit more -> i open my arms for a hug -> she hugs me -> bid each other Farwell.

i remember some where in the process i threw in a reality pacing about the city

After all that no respond to ice breaker and after a call at 12pm ish( no pick up). ill try again to night and if she doesn't pick up its going in the bin.

2nd number walking set: long black hair, styled cutely to fit her, very congruent with her cutesy vibe, 150cm(lmao), square facial structure ish( masks covers half), brown cutsy wool jacket and black jeans, Malaysian?(forgot lol), international, shy/excited, cute body( that doesn't sound right chief xD)

my process:

opener '' hey i just notcied you have the cutest fit i have seen all day'' -> *handclasp & introduce your self* -> move her away from people walking infront of us to the side, we were at the escalators -> nationality cold read -> make her guess mine -> cold read her being an artist -> joked about her having the french hat would make her van gouh-> what she studies or work - qualify her -> reality pace her on the city -> she agrees->i wanted to see her earings-> she complies, -> exchange numbers/ through messenger and connected her account on messenger -> told her i can tell she is nervous but excited, she giggles and agrees -> noticed her lil ice cream up -> she feels guilty about it lol -> qualify her
-> checked her schedule, she is busy cuz she got some projects to finish, free on Sunday -> gave her a sweet hug and told her i'll see her soon and take care of herself.

no respond to ice breaker.... i called her at 12pm didn't respond, i call again at 7pm, after all in person she seemed into me.

3rd number: white stoner chick, copper red hair , 2 strands on the left and the right, hair tied back like a pony tail, light blue distressed jeans and a graphic vintage tee, 19, nose ring. 160cm, hits that weed( lmao)

went direct, as she is sitting on the stools outside closed Hungry Jacks( Burger King, i shit you not its the same but rebranded differently to fit the Copy right laws here lmao) near the train station. I didn't notice she was talking to a friend until i approached... lol

my process:

I quickly closed on this one, we quickly introduce each other and closed(she gave her phone number to me) after her friends are coming to her at any minute. i did some light cold reading on her, ''why do i get the feeling you are a stoner girl?'' she is. Her friends got her into weed and stuff. Gave her a high five as to not come off judgmental.

she responded to my ice breaker surprisingly.

4th number? : i gave her my number on a note pad because she don't remember her number and her mum doesn't let her have her phone while she is working. That is is some bs, i would of had her number no problem but shit like this can't be done

she was sitting down working, like in this square area, where she is on a laptop and the black slabs are on the outside. Kinda like like an information area, you ask for directions and lost items.

my process:

i went indirect direct '' hey do you happen to know where are the single ladies at, *she laughs and was about to respond*, just joking i thought you were cute and i wanted to say hi''-> cold read her being bored af working here-> talked about her state working -> reality pacing on her state while working being relaxed and liberated -> reality pace this city -> asked about her dream jobs -> her dream place to travel -> closed -> chatted a bit more i forgot. I had a few interruptions as people come over to ask her directions and ect.''

no response.......... im going to visit her at the same place tmrw lmao

5th number: 14-15 age on the the train , cute peitie asian girl, k-pop vibes, long black hair, cute asian girl face, traingular/ diamond facial structure. black dress, black zipper hoodie? cute gold ring necklace. down for a date this wednesday, just need to set locations

I approached after her friends left the train, and she was all alone.

my process:

[SPOILER="the process of the interaction "
]indirect direct '' hey does this train go to x place, * she agrees* just joking i thought u were cute and i wanted to say hi'' -> introduce our selves - and a lot of changing convo threads, we started from cold reading her being into k-pop, music, her getting into dancing, games, cold read personality, what suburb she lives, her school shit, threw in my sexual frame thread, qualified on her showing me that she shyly said she likes to play games, qualified on her shyly saying she watches youtube vedios on minecraft on ''Dream''( YT content creator centers around Minecraft challenges/ shit and giggles). i don't even know, it was a really good conversation. she was hooked. Before she left i made sure she won't tell her friends or family. [/SPOILER]

my sexual frame thread?( i guess thats what you would call it). ''You know what annoys me in this 21st century area about clothes? people are so close minded on what girls wear, they would be called a slut for wearing what they want'' and she interrupts me and points at her dress that her school doesn't allow short dresses.. i guess this loop can be kept for later use..

im too tired for the random sets but i have learned a few things i guess.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
'' what you doing now?'-> her ''im busy meeting friends''
@Nicko do you know of any places nearby you that resemble this?
stock-photo-outdoors-city-cityscape-light-city-life-bright-group-of-people-lifestyle-urban-46238fdd-fa9e-457b-9e87-eadf0060df4e.jpg

place-2014-11-04-17-Bryantpark4ccebf14753b3d707821ac775bdda8dc.jpg

places known for drawing in attractive girls. where they come and take 30-40mins out of their day to just sit down and chill?

Back when i first started street gaming in late summer/fall, i'd go to the park above in the evening with my wing to find and approach sets. now obvi it was dominated by girls that came out with their 2-3 of their friends. but if you kept walking, you'd for sure see, lone sets sitting down, doing jack squat/reading a book. aka potentially sexually available girls.

Don't see you doing anything wrong in your "attraction phase" tbh (looks similar to what i would do, except i don't number close them). Seems like the biggest obstacle you face in daygame (long as they're attracted to you) is girls on their way to something. So you can probably see how, changing the gaming environment you find yourself in (mall to park for instance) may be of great use to you.

What I'm trying to get to here is the environment and places that where you are picking up women is going to make a huge difference to your success as a seducer for the women that you are interested in. I'm not interested in "learning seductions skills or pick up game", I'm more interested in efficiently getting results. So if I were to advise my younger self on becoming more successful with women or money, my advice would be rather than spending your time trying to improve skills in the gaming environment you're in, you would see a huge improvement in results by simply changing the parameters of the game or the gaming environment, e.g. stacking the deck in your favor.

I myself did't pull from this particular park above (dat AA....). but my wing did (ended up getting two fbs from here). My street game "success", i found elsewhere. Where I was able to spot girls that either walking alone aimlessly in that area, standing or sitting in one area. I asked them what they were up to. and no surprise, they weren't doing shit. so it was pretty straightforward from there.

Finally, another great benefit to finding spots like this, is that it kills the need to have to move them from where they are for an instant date. You can just approach them where they are -> sit next to them (or if they're standing, sit down at the nearest spot that's convenient for u.
for example) =>
815483db0af575c9a68245a6d23fa000.jpg

=> spit ur game. then when they're ready to go, pull them home with plausible deniability.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Nicko do you know of any places nearby you that resemble this?
stock-photo-outdoors-city-cityscape-light-city-life-bright-group-of-people-lifestyle-urban-46238fdd-fa9e-457b-9e87-eadf0060df4e.jpg

place-2014-11-04-17-Bryantpark4ccebf14753b3d707821ac775bdda8dc.jpg

places known for drawing in attractive girls. where they come and take 30-40mins out of their day to just sit down and chill?

Back when i first started street gaming in late summer/fall, i'd go to the park above in the evening with my wing to find and approach sets. now obvi it was dominated by girls that came out with their 2-3 of their friends. but if you kept walking, you'd for sure see, lone sets sitting down, doing jack squat/reading a book. aka potentially sexually available girls.

Don't see you doing anything wrong in your "attraction phase" tbh (looks similar to what i would do, except i don't number close them). Seems like the biggest obstacle you face in daygame (long as they're attracted to you) is girls on their way to something. So you can probably see how, changing the gaming environment you find yourself in (mall to park for instance) may be of great use to you.

What I'm trying to get to here is the environment and places that where you are picking up women is going to make a huge difference to your success as a seducer for the women that you are interested in. I'm not interested in "learning seductions skills or pick up game", I'm more interested in efficiently getting results. So if I were to advise my younger self on becoming more successful with women or money, my advice would be rather than spending your time trying to improve skills in the gaming environment you're in, you would see a huge improvement in results by simply changing the parameters of the game or the gaming environment, e.g. stacking the deck in your favor.

I myself did't pull from this particular park above (dat AA....). but my wing did (ended up getting two fbs from here). My street game "success", i found elsewhere. Where I was able to spot girls that either walking alone aimlessly in that area, standing or sitting in one area. I asked them what they were up to. and no surprise, they weren't doing shit. so it was pretty straightforward from there.

Finally, another great benefit to finding spots like this, is that it kills the need to have to move them from where they are for an instant date. You can just approach them where they are -> sit next to them (or if they're standing, sit down at the nearest spot that's convenient for u.
for example) =>
815483db0af575c9a68245a6d23fa000.jpg

=> spit ur game. then when they're ready to go, pull them home with plausible deniability.
Hey thanks for the great advice. I never thought of that since i run mainly street game(street stop game) and funny enough the phone numbers i get from them usually don't go anywhere.

I have a quewery with walking sets.

They just don't convert well to phone numbers or dates

I usually quickly build attraction and close if i can't get them move with me to make them invest.

Or i fuck the convo up by 'asking what are u up to' and turns out she is unvaliable and im forced to close..

I feel like i my typical walking set interaction (1-2 minute, can be longer if she is avaliable for an instant date) with girls i do with walking sets and they stop to talk to me.

They laugh/giggle show ioi(touching hair, compliance to check their accerories) and i close.. Then they sorta don't respond to ice breakers.

What is the issue here? Investment or the vibe is broken off? Its weird to me cuz she was all goods when we met and she doesn't respond to my ice breaker lol

Funny enough most of the girls that reapond to my text are not from street sets

Anyway @Velasco thanks for ur input ill def be on the look out for these venues :D

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
nicko - dropping by with an icebreaker text for you to try out.

"hey stephanie, nice to meet you. i've just realized something about you - fog"

basically, set an open loop. this gets tension going in your text exchange right away....allows you to skip small talk...passes some of the energy you generated from your in-person interaction into the digital world.

she'll be curious. then transition into a cold read. works well for me.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
outing date: 19.1. 21

1 natural number swap (respond to ice breaker ), 2 ( dead numbers), 8+ approaches

After reading Velasco post and internalizing the content it made sense, i need to know my market instant of blindly picking them.

I went exploring, 1 park, very few people, mostly seemed like office girls are on their break. Saw 1 girl sitting alone on the bench( didn't appraoch cuz AA ), 1 massive library where there is grass layed about in front of it but there was no single girls.. seems like a decent spot. I haven't explored the library completely but from my impression. Its a terrible place to pick up because of the way its set up. The density of the area for girls is tooo spread out. ( noticed 2 girls that are minding their own business, 1 sitting down, 1 walking near the book cases and she sent em sweet AI but aa is a bitch)

this good number we'll call HB: hana : She is Japanese, 25-26 ( still looks quite young around 23 asians don't really age). Cream white
sweater, blue jeans, around 175 cm, cute hour glass shape. Cute face with a more diamond facial structure. good English after 6 years of learning. She is a caretaker for children.

She was sitting down at a table a circular table blue and white flannel patterned while leaving the opposite across her empty, minding her own business with air pods plugged in, writing something on an a3 book while looking at an Ipad with ginger girl looking to the right of the webpage, most likely a celebrity of sort.

I wasn't paying attention and walking by her to find more sets that attracted . my eyes dart around scouting to find an attractive girl
until i made eye contact with her she instantly darted her eyes away from me to look at her screen while flicking her hair. . i walked pass her and didn't open due to AA, i realized i was a bitch for passing on this one so i went back and went direct.

''hey excuse me, i just noticed you and i thought you were cute and i wanted to say hi''

she warmly smile and handclasp my hand, i knew this one is going to be good.

I asked if i could sit down to talk and she complied.

i asked what she was doing. Turns out she was writing a journal of sort. I reality paced her.

''You know whats so great with writing journals? it gives you freedom and your mind just explores and writes and writes until it gets tired, its like a space where ur thoughts can flow naturally out with out anyone judging you. its quite relaxing and adventuring'' (something along the line of trying to make her more relaxed and more adventurous )

she completely agrees, i tease her is she going to document this, she giggles and i asked what she was writing. After finding out she was writing about her events and some words.. I question what words? as she reveals she is Japanese

my eyes lit up and i told her i couldn't tell. she smiles/giggles as well as i asked her to ask my nationality. i teased her for not guessing my nationality simultaneously showing her interest in her being Japanese.

'' what brings you to x city''

She is working as a caretaker for children. I probe why and she just simply love children. Everything went smoothly from there. We jumped lots of threads but mainly it was about her. We talked about her work, her life in Japan, lots of reality pacing from me when it came to traveling( her city Tokyo, my city and traveling making her liberated and much more adventurous to try new things ) my 'work', explained that im in business and im just out and about talking to people. She threw me a curveball i wasn't expecting

''are you talking to me because of that? * she gives a curious face/ face of someone who might think the person have an ulterior motive

i quickly deducted it and said

''for 1 ur cute and i wanted to say hi, 2 yeah you could say that ''

she giggles/ smiles and seemed to much more relaxed that i made it clear( if wasn't clear from the start ) , idk what was the hamster( back ward rationalization) spinning but it worked.

continuing on her past, hobbies: art and basketball, teased her being tall( she giggles), her commitment to her job and if she could go back would she wanted to pick them. Her goals: wanting to make money while blogging her life.

There was 1 hiccup with trying to secure her number, it was a low point where the conversation was about to die down. I asked and she didn't catch it, she seemed un-eased and i calibrated and added a new thread to bring her emotions up again. I asked again when she was in the middle of the emotional point.

'' sounds amusing, hey let me grab your number I tend to be forget fall sometimes''

she complies and i tease her name sounding a bit different to what it was actually written out, she giggles and we continue our thread. finding out her logistics as i go. a few more minutes of talking and i stopped her on a high point, where how much she loves a city in Australia and closed that loop for next time

'hey save it for next time, my friends are here so i have to go, we'll meet soon''

'' ok, and text me '' she smiles and i gave her a hug. I would have gone for the kiss on the cheek but eh.. i think non-verbal sexual frame is set from my body language but thats something i didn't use at all in the conversation.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

I have asked about 'how to get effective results with quick number grabs' on the beginner forum and i received a lot of lot wisdom ,
Im going to make the best of everyone advices. Tho im a bit overwhelmed with the amount of things i have to work on as they pointed out.

things to work on ASAP:
1. hooking( meta-pacing. or other abbreviations i don't know )use Lofty as an example
2. verbal frame control
3. developing good social frame under a short amount of time( 1-3 minutes)
4. improve conversation game as a whole( no awkward silence in between conversation)
5. natural number swaps ( goal interaction :5-10 minutes)

my aim is to get natural number swaps to increase odds of responding and getting a date later on.

today i visited some more parks and other plaza's and i found a gem like Velasco's picture, people lying about on the grass with pick nick blankets, multiple benches for people to sit. It seems almost perfect. though people can be a bit spread out.

3 natural number swaps fails. 5+ approaches

3 sets i passed. 2 cute walking set and 1 walking set. Thats something i dont want to happen again

1 approach to a girl chilling in the grass but she wanted to be left alone. Guess she wasn't in the mood

my first approach that i could of got a natural number swap (failed)

but i botched it was from a a girl sitting all alone, in the plaza area. sitting on a marble slap seat, away from the hot blazing sun( 30+ Celsius and its going to get worse on the weekend, its predicted to go above 35+ Celsius ) under the shade. i walked pass her a few times due to AA but i end up approaching her anyway.

On closer inspection of her, she is not what i call attractive but she is a sweet person, nothing wrong with being unattractive just someone i wouldn't preferably sleep with. Asian, peitie body, under bite( ruins the cute aesthetic facial structure). Black tee shirt and black jeans.

I open direct

'' hey excuse do you know x train station, *she responds* just joking i thought u were cute and i wanted to say hi'

Her eyes lit up and smiles in surprise, i asked if i could sit next to her she complies and we started talking.

I start off as usual with a simple cold read, being a club girl, shes not obviously and i pry on her career choices.

She is a photographer, i tease her that she probably take professional photos for her friends. She giggles and i reality pace her being a photographer

'' you know what so great about photography, it allows you adventure out to different countries and it really makes you adventurous and spontaneous''

She sorta agrees on it, we talk more about her career, her picking up social media(i think thats the name) as a course and probing further why, what would you pick if you could go back, what was it like.

She just picked it because she was bored and slightly regrets it due to its not as profitable as she hoped it was, it was a hobby at first and she got into it because of friends, the learning stuff was pretty standard and boring she said.

I framed social media as pretty toxic nowadays and people just keep judging people for who they are and Tokyo(the place she wants to go to) as much more liberating and non judgemental.

( i want a phone number not an social media handle lol ad well as something i can add on for reality pacing. I should have tied it back to my city so it would loop back to me.)

She photo shoots with models and asked what brings her to the city. She haven't been here for some time, she is her lunch break as well as waiting for a model to be there.

I notice her 2 tattoos and qualified ber as she shyly said she thought they were cute. 1 a butterfly and the other i couldn't see on her forarm

I thought that was enough, there was a few moments where the conversation was off, finishing on thread i break a bit of eye contact from her to think of new threads and i asked for an instant date. She politely declined and passed on my phone number. I bid her farewell and left

I wondered about and adventured to a park near my trains station and i nearly regretted walking into a massive park of hills and the sun lazering me with its beam. Untill i found a gem just across this park.

This park has much more shade and is density is not too big. People are usually near each other. I passed a group set(4 girls) as i wasnt feeling to confident yet. I explored the park further more and end up at a pond with 2 benches. 1 couple and 1 girl minding her own business.

I sat down beside her while looking at phone(with the girl alone ofc lol). I thought of a indirect opener relating to a pond.

I tried naturally number swapping but failed..
I tap her on the shoulder. She takes off her head phone and looks at me.

'' hey is it just me that the area around here is getting worse''

She looks around and i point at the pond

' I meant the pond'

She agrees and i quickly switch the thread to her book.

She was south sundanese, thicc body, cute face tho a bit chubby, massive d cups(i just can't describe it) and you bet a thicc ass. Black denim jacket, black tee underneath and black jeans to top it off. Reading a book, with her headphones in

Girl how tf u wear this outfit in this weather, anyway i continued with the book thread, cold reading her if she was a harry potter reader and a romance novel enthusiasts. I teased her being into books as a little kid. She was always the nerdy type to go to the library in school to read books she said, she is into all kind of books.

I asked her what brings her here and she said this is her favorite place to read books. I quickly reality paced this area.

'' yeah i could see why..this place just feels relaxing and liberating, no one is judging each other, it gives off like an adventure ''

She agrees and i joke around this reminds me of an Amazon and if she has visited a place where i been, somehow tieing the punch line being jurassic park. Lol idk remember clearly but she was laughing however her attention was diverting to the book.

I grab her attention and asked if i could see the back. We talk again with the book thread, if she would rather use an e book or an actual book, joked about if she smell the pages, giggles and asked if she into manga(anime comic books essentially). She was and i qualify her.

I cold read her being a club girl. Shes not but she gives the vibe of one, she is mroe a tom boy as she likes rising motorcycles and other stuff(i cant remember).

I suddenly realised about i should close by now because she is not going to be hooked for long as i run out of a bit of meterial to keep up this emotional momentum.

I asked about her job, being working as an employee at Telstra, teasing her and she went back to her book... I tried to close her on the telstra thread but i couldn't get het to stop talking.

'' that's sounds so interesting.. *i was expecting she would let me finish my sentence*''

'' No its not, i get angry customers all the time'' she giggles.

The conversation died down. She look at the book and turns towards me..

''so is this how you pick up chicks? ''

I un shameless said yes and i asked what was her number(fuck it)

'' thats not how you get my number'' she smiles

I ask why and it turns out she is not looking for a relationship and ect. I persisted that im not looking for a ralationship, she was surprised.

"that's even how you don't get my number"

I bid her farwell

Third natural number swap attempt she was my last. This was the last set of the day but i couldn't push through her objection

She was sitting on the a seat inside a plaza. Floral red dress hawai vibes and white stand smiths with pruple hint on the back. Tight body.

I lean against the rails on my phone and wait a bit for her to look up from her phone. She did glance a bit a few times and i smoothly sat next to her and opened.

'hey do you know x place, just joking i thought you were cute and i wanted to say hi'

Her eyes lit up and hand clasped me back this is going to be a good one i felt as she was giggling already.

Simple cold read to get her revealing about her self. She doesn't go Clubbing but she is a nurse working here. I asked what she study. She reveals she is already a nurse and came here to work

She was originally from Philippines and moved her to work. We play my dumb nationality game. Tease her giving up so early and her managing to become a nurse and be terrible at geogrpahy.

'' you gave up so easily i wouldn't want to be ur patient, ur probably gonna give up and walk out mid way surgery''

*laughs* "noooooooo"

She laughs like a cookabara(bird) constantly the whole time during our quick conversation it fealt sarcastic adtic at first with her laugh but it was genuine

We continued on her moving to her, reality paced my city and travelling as usual.

Talked about her wanting to help people and she was called over to work here in Aus instead of melb.

I asked to see her ring turns she married... Fuck that im still gonna push through lol.

I ask what is she up to. She is waiting her friends and they are late and she waiting.

Tease her she probably intended to come late.

*cookabarah laugh* she giggles and told me admittedly that was her plan she was lives in the city.

Tease her further yeah

'' what a great friend aren't you''

I played around with that thread with her friends for a solid 2-3 minutes thread served as finding out her logistics and their work life. She is mostly free and her husband is overseas and more about her husband dynamics. Seems like his the one who is mostly free and works at home as a digital worker. She is usually busy.

She asked me what im up to, said i was Also for waiting for a friend and she giggles

'' i think its something to do with asians being late''

Her trying to bond was actually surprising. I exited the conversation by saying my friends are here and went for the number pull.

' idk if i should, my husband won't be happy'

I reframed it that we are just friends but she said im still a stranger and her husband is a jealous type. She wouldn't budge as i went with that response. I dipped leaving that sexy Philipino milf alone... We had such a good connection she wad giggling like a bird all day, that husband objection could have handle it better.

I should of reframed her as her relationship is not stable and she shouldn't be restricted to his silly objections. But idk i haven't came up with any reframes for this one yet..

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey @Nicko thanks for heading out to check out the parks in your area for stationary sets :)
things to work on ASAP:
1. hooking( meta-pacing. or other abbreviations i don't know )use Lofty as an example
2. verbal frame control
3. developing good social frame under a short amount of time( 1-3 minutes)
4. improve conversation game as a whole( no awkward silence in between conversation)
5. natural number swaps ( goal interaction :5-10 minutes)

my aim is to get natural number swaps to increase odds of responding and getting a date later on.
I see. Your goal is to get solid numbers so that they'd be more likely to respond to your icebreaker text. And set up day2s for a later date VS SDL. If that's the case then ya approaching girls sitting at the park can work better than your previous strategy because they've got some time to kill (lunch break) VS before where most of the girls you were approaching at the city mall were on their way to somewhere (did you approach girls sitting in the food court?) You may want to also add public transit stops too, as bacchus said to you before.

The reason I recommended parks however was because I thought you were aiming for Same day lays. As I said before, I was approaching in the evening (6pm-9pm (the time my wing SDLed his girls) (so these sets obvi had more than a couple minutes to kill) and then later on switched over to street nightgame (10PM - 1AM (the time I SNLed my girls)). I was unaware of the fact that you had a 7PM curfew too.

Afternoon => numbers
Evening => SDL
'' you know what so great about photography, it allows you adventure out to different countries and it really makes you adventurous and spontaneous''

She sorta agrees on it, we talk more about her career, her picking up social media(i think thats the name) as a course and probing further why, what would you pick if you could go back, what was it like.

She just picked it because she was bored and slightly regrets it due to its not as profitable as she hoped it was, it was a hobby at first and she got into it because of friends, the learning stuff was pretty standard and boring she said.
The thing I like about gaming sober is that I'm able to really listen to her and tailor my response to her VS hear a word, and then go into one of my pre-planned routine to set frames.

Here what I see is that she's saying she choose the path she did because she was bored and had hoped it would open the doors to the adventure and excitement she's been missing in her life. and is now disappointed with it, cuz it turned out to not be what she expected. So my goal would then be to make myself appear so alluring (maybe talk about the adventures I've gotten myself into) to her, that she would see, going on a date with me, as a possible route to give her what she desperately needs in life.
'' that's sounds so interesting.. *i was expecting she would let me finish my sentence*''

'' No its not, i get angry customers all the time'' she giggles.

The conversation died down
should've kept going. "o really? what's the worst thing that ever happened? I know that ever girl that works in retail has at least ONE story that they can never forget" - this is a question i asked to one of the girls I closed that worked a retail job. And allowed me to set secret society frames
cuz she talked about this creepy customer that kept coming in to visit her at work to hit on her.
Her trying to bond was actually surprising. I exited the conversation by saying my friends are here and went for the number pull.

I reframed it that we are just friends but she said im still a stranger and her husband is a jealous type. She wouldn't budge as i went with that response. I dipped leaving that sexy Philipino milf alone... We had such a good connection she wad giggling like a bird all day, that husband objection could have handle it better.
she was warning you that you'd need to be discreet cuz he could kill you (or even her) if he found out about the affair. not that she didn't want to.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
hey @Velasco thanks for dropping by so often, :D

(did you approach girls sitting in the food court?
In the area of the food court, i picked up HB hana's number where she was sitting alone on a table by her self, away from near food venders where seats are littered infront of them. She was away from there so pretty isolated. I haven't tried picking up girls who are eating by themselves yet. if i see a cutie i can't resist ill attemp that same stuff i did with Hb hana.

she was warning you that you'd need to be discreet cuz he could kill you (or even her) if he found out about the affair. not that she didn't want to.
thanks for pointing that out, i didn't thought she meant discreetness, i originally thought she was committed and didnt want to.
Here what I see is that she's saying she choose the path she did because she was bored and had hoped it would open the doors to the adventure and excitement she's been missing in her life. and is now disappointed with it, cuz it turned out to not be what she expected. So my goal would then be to make myself appear so alluring (maybe talk about the adventures I've gotten myself into) to her, that she would see, going on a date with me, as a possible route to give her what she desperately needs in life.
yeah i think i picked up on that, i have delivered a lot of my reaility pacers based on the topic of adventures, liberating and spontanous. I asked her to have a drink with me but she declined.. when she had 40 minutes to kill, while she was eating lunch( litterally a small pecie of bread and a drink), maybe it wasn't a date she declined but the idea of getting a drink. I went for the number and she politely declined with a smile.

should've kept going. "o really? what's the worst thing that ever happened? I know that ever girl that works in retail has at least ONE story that they can never forget" - this is a question i asked to one of the girls I closed that worked a retail job. And allowed me to set secret society frames
cuz she talked about this creepy customer that kept coming in to visit her at work to hit on her.
mmhh i tried prying further into the converstation, revealing that she just started working there a week before, her manager and other employees are keeping an eye on her and ect while teasing her, basic stuff.
i thought 'secret society' frames are the same as discreet frames, are they not?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
i thought 'secret society' frames are the same as discreet frames, are they not?
It has to be associated with sex for it to also be a secret society frame.
Edit: while I'm on this topic. I want to say, that i am not a fan of how people think they are doing ASD frames. its showing you are not judgemental pertaining to what people do with their sex lives. showing you are discreet pertaining to not going around bragging about the girls you banged/or the manner in which you seduce women. I've seen "i set nonjudgemental/discreet frames" without the association to sex. its not gonna arouse her or do anything conducive to getting laid right then and there. Just "cool bro".
"Today discreet is to be politely private about something and to be aware of consequences if everyone finds out what you're doing. Be discreet when you eat the lollipop your mom gave you but not your sister, so you don't have to listen to a tantrum. Wealthy people often try to be discreet with their money, because they don't want everyone to know they're rich".

So if I were to talk about the reason I usually dress down and drive a shit car is because I don't want for people to know that I'm actually rich. because i want people to like me for me and not because i have money. => then i am communicating that i am a discreet person. but because I'm communicating that fact about myself, while not on the topic of sex and relationships, then its not secret society frame.

What I would try to do if I heard her say this to me

I reframed it that we are just friends but she said im still a stranger and her husband is a jealous type

Is use my compliance request structure to nudge her to say yes (you can see she was on the fense "idk if i should" + lots of laughing at ur jokes + trying to bond with you + husband is usually way, so her sex life is trash).

time to get serious. no more "ha ha this is a fun interaction :) "

Request => perceived consequence if she complies with my request => talk about a relatable situation where things went fine (and why they went fine) for complying with my request = compliance.

Request was for her number => perceived consequence if she gives u the number was her jealous husband's actions if he found out

and so therefore, you'd talk about a relatable situation where things went fine for giving me the number.

"can i tell you something that I've never told anyone before? No I can't tell you. your gonna judge the fuck outta me. ok but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone" [i would do all this, to really sell the idea that I'm discreet because I didn't want to tell her. but she's begging now to know what it is (curiosity baits, you know?). and i'm trusting that she is discreet like me (similarity bias) and we are a team. and then go into the affair i had with a milf while her husband was away. how we kept it going. no one got hurt (and why no one got hurt). and it was the best experience of her life. then squash any of her retarded objections from there.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It has to be associated with sex for it to also be a secret society frame.

"Today discreet is to be politely private about something and to be aware of consequences if everyone finds out what you're doing. Be discreet when you eat the lollipop your mom gave you but not your sister, so you don't have to listen to a tantrum. Wealthy people often try to be discreet with their money, because they don't want everyone to know they're rich".

So if I were to talk about the reason I usually dress down and drive a shit car is because I don't want for people to know that I'm actually rich. because i want people to like me for me and not because i have money. => then i am communicating that i am a discreet person. but because I'm communicating that fact about myself, while not on the topic of sex and relationships, then its not secret society frame.

What I would try to do if I heard her say this to me

I reframed it that we are just friends but she said im still a stranger and her husband is a jealous type

Is use my compliance request structure to nudge her to say yes (you can see she was on the fense "idk if i should" + lots of laughing at ur jokes + trying to bond with you + husband is usually way, so her sex life is trash).

time to get serious. no more "ha ha this is a fun interaction :) "

Request => perceived consequence if she complies with my request => talk about a relatable situation where things went fine (and why they went fine) for complying with my request = compliance.

Request was for her number => perceived consequence if she gives u the number was her jealous husband's actions if he found out

and so therefore, you'd talk about a relatable situation where things went fine for giving me the number.

"can i tell you something that I've never told anyone before? No I can't tell you. your gonna judge the fuck outta me. ok but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone" [i would do all this, to really sell the idea that I'm discreet because I didn't want to tell her. but she's begging now to know what it is (curiosity baits, you know?). and i'm trusting that she is discreet like me (similarity bias) and we are a team. and then go into the affair i had with a milf while her husband was away. how we kept it going. no one got hurt (and why no one got hurt). and it was the best experience of her life. then squash any of her retarded objections from there.
Yeah i get it now, fuck she was a sexy 29 yr old milf xD i could have had that. Ugh! But anyway thanks for ur input.

ill definitely use that and read in between the lines alot more next time

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

6 phone number (4 responded to ice breaker ), 1 Instagram( as a friend, i don't find her sexually attractive but she a chill person), 7+ approaches.

im not going in to detail every interaction not because i don't want to but its just so damn time consuming.

i didn't touch any walking set and just focused on stationary sets. I had a good interaction and number pulled a girl on a train ride, 1 quick number pull on a train ride and both responded to ice breaker.

Today was rather smooth my social momentum was good and i was not mentally fatigued( i feel like i get fatigued from approaching and i need a rest to refreshen up) . The heat is still annoying but tolerable. 30 degrees Celsius. i have made a routine for my locations to approach.

First would be the plaza(sitting sets), park( sitting sets), transits spots, open grass, mall/walking sets. . I found this routine pretty time efficient though the park and the plaza are quite far from the my main transit spots, open grass and mall so i would hit these places first.

I have felt them responding to icebreakers when they are picked up at transits stops are much more effective.

I fucked up a set with a lg. at the transit of which i could of easily got her number but fucked my self(will explain lol).

Description: 156cm, small thicc hour glass body, asian faded yellow colour, pink sports bra, pink wool jacket, black skirt, on fleek make up( litteral no skin distortion) curled up eye lashes. Aloof cute personality. LG vibes( look up 'lg' on urban dictionary if you don't know what they mean)

I used simple indirect direct ''hey do you know which station goes to x, *she responds* i was just messing with u i thought u were cute and i wanted to say hi''

we started talking and i was breaking a lot of rapport, teasing and asking her genuine questions to get her to reveal her self to build social frame and rapport. She responded really well to my breaking rapport/ teasing. ioi was greener than the grass she was giggling constantly, bantering with her,and she had a way of saying things tone e 'maybeeeeeeee' or ' urrr soooo annoyyyigg' like that kind of girls.

I thought the interaction was good enough to get her a number pull after a 3-5 minute interaction and after hearing she is meeting someone i needed to get the fuck out ASAP.

i aksed for her number like this

me:''hey whats ur number? i actually need to go''

her: ''Maybeeeee *flirtatiously* , looks up like a teenage high school girl, and leaning her body on 1 food and extending the other like a V pose''

''im going, ur going to give it or not ''

'' bye bye * flirtatiously looks at me*

i leave.... i should of reframed her on the bye bye part as she actually wants me to stay. im so fucked

after that set it, number pulled a set at the same transits, she was meeting a friend so i couldn't do anything but gave some fluff and quickly number pull.

The best interaction was with the number pull on the train ride.

she is a nurse, 23-29( can't see her face cuz of the mask), black jeans, very darkened yellow high lights( u can see the color if the light reflects on it), 160cm, hour glass body, Philippines( what's with everyone being Philippine?), introverted but very bubbly towards me. Constant giggling, saved any awkward situation where the conversation died down. skipped my stop to get to her stop unintentionally and gave her hug at the end of the stop and she said ''text me''. The interaction was around 10 minutes ish.

Funny enough my best interactions are always on the train.

23.1 .2021

today was a wack af day my social momentum was shit, and i didn't feel so energetic . 8+ approaches... 1 number pull on the train( she has a bf, and framed her giving me her number as 'friend', ioi was still there)

my mood was overall was not good.

1 lesbian objection, 1 engage objection( on the spot), 1 'the guy she meeting' meets my set and i just leave, 1 number pull who has a bf( prob not going anywhere), 1 '12' year old set( Ejected instantly), passed a few sets not good.

(irrelevant stuff)
i accidently ran into a friend of the psychopath( that i tried to distant/ ghost from), turns out some shit has happened, lots drama mainly about ex's and him lying a lot and shit like that, hooking up every girl in his social circle and other fucked up shit. , the friend got fucked over and some shit is happening between them

i intentionally dis-attached my self from them to avoid interacting with him(psychopath) to avoid become is puppet/pawn for his 'work' and i distanced for 2 week and all this happens.

I'm starting to think he might be pathological liar, deceiving everyone for self gain . We hung out a bit and distanced my self from them, there was in total 8 of us. Me, friend 1, friend 2, physcopaths's ex- fuck buddy and her friend , the mf him self, 2 girls with him( 1 is the sibling of the girl and the other is the girl that friend 1 wanted to get in and the physcopath deliberant fucks him over by getting in her first).

they broke off into 2 groups, i joined the his ex-fb and her friend and dipped to cold approach after my whole vibe is fucked running into the friend. Meeting this mf is a curse.

,i kept my usual façade when interacting him to not arouse suspicion of my intentions of distancing . i swear meeting this mf is a curse. I broke off from them and went on cold approaching.
--------------------------
I would want to write on the sets but im too tired. The best interactions was 1 with the park, her being my first approach of the day. She was married and wasn't all that attractive. I used a reality pace as my opener, She was hooked and we started talking about life,stuff like that. She was with her husband and son but she decided to chill on the bench. we talked and found out she was going to somewhere later and a person called while we were talking. I told her you can go if you want to but she said she its fine, she would stay( a good sign that she is hooked) but that didn't happen and she had to go cuz her she was meeting up with a family friends.

The last set was on the train. She showed ioi, but she was fealt aloofish, monotone answers she was sussing me out a bit on what a study so i got a bit nervous . i don't know if this is the usual way she speaks but she had this lowkey trynna sound mysterious tone, something like that

we had a solid 5-10 mimute interaction on the train. Talked about her studies, relationship: back in august she matched up with a guy. her hobbies and ect she laughed a few times and i got her number. she framed me as a 'friend' plausible deniablity i guess after i passed her objection 'im kinda seeing someone' with a simple 'so'. talked a bit more fluff. setting my sexual frame up with a funny store about relationship on first dates. Somehow meeting my hot crazy ex and re-framing her being so intrigued after hearing my crazy hot ex.

Realistically i don't think getting her out is possbile since she hasn't responded to my ice breaker.

i picked up a girl number yesterday she was waiting for a friend at the transits, i got her number , she responded to the ice breaker, simple texts using Skills texting methods, thought she was good after i asked how the date went. The dude cutely asked her out on the day and
didn't leave any more detail

''aw is this his first?, what does ur schedule look like for this week?

She responded she is pretty busy. Reframed my self that im pretty busy as well, and we'll leave it for next week i asked what was her plans was. she responds.

.... '' spending most of the week with my boyfriend *smiling teeth emoji*....

wtf is this bs? xD she said 'most' that means there is room *devil smiling emoji*

im bouta be a fucking homewrecker. but shits and giggles aside. i don't know how to respond to this. i assume i would still play it cool and it doesn't bother me but in person, i told her that i don't mess with girls who have bfs. for conversation sake.

Im getting annoyed when girls take 1-2 business days to respond, i asked HB hana's schedule for the week on friday and she hasn't responded. its bothering me so i might call her later. I have 1 more week to make something happen before school starts.

I lost a few girls on the train rides after i get a good interaction, One i became too needy and she didn't confrim for a date, i called and that was needy, shooting a text ill be busy on the next 'meet' and she never responded. another was a while back she stopped responding after we met... 2 text exchange and i asked for schedule and she disappeared even i tried calling her.

tdy weather is said to reach 38 degrees Celsius i might go out or not.

Last edited:

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Recap of the past month
Nice to see that IRT is gone from my page lol. Long story short i was away because of a misunderstanding but now we all g o o o o o d s. Really glad to be back, Man... i wanted to post all my outings and keep track on where i messed up. i alot of cold approaches, at least 40+ or more in the last month quite a handful of instant dates/ solid interactions( 20-30 minutes of pure talking with ioi) and fuck ups with texting) and not only that I hesitated for a SDL when she was clear to DTF.... I'll get to that in a bit on why i was kinda off about it ,i knew she would be a clear pull to her mum's crib(she is 14) but something about me hesitated on pulling to her crib

I remember 1 instant date was unfortunate but interesting at a big af mall where everything was going very well, her intentionally brushing up on me, giggling, wanting to bond with me and ect. Social frame, Sexual frame and emotional stimulation was doing its job, committed to the conversation at all times. Agreed to meet in 3 days but she had to tell everything to her older brother on what happened to day( a thing they do ). She did a switch aroo and said she 'sorry im not interested'.

I thought nothing of it after sending my ice breaker after all i had the secret society frame set place ''a lowkey dating life style, no one knows'' type of verbal stuff but man that response was annoying, i quickly repsonded back to her ''take it easy, your moving too fast, relax your thinking too far'' type of stuff but she didn't respond back even i called her a few hours later

My hypothesis is that her brother judged her for meeting me and agreeing to meet up with me so FMS kicked in and why she responded back to my ice breaker with that. She was a cute wholesome(the very feminine types)asian girl with a nice body and she was so green..

i have handled a 1 sets merging together when i was originally targeting the girl i approached.. and i was pretty chill with it, still got a phone number pull but im terrible at texting. So.. she didn't text me back after she responded to my ice breaker. 2 stationary set with a failed number pull( she was 17 and with her younger sister she 'uncomfortable' to give away her number to me and opt for ig instead, more of a rapport problem)

I have bought ''how to make girls chase'' I didn't know exactly what i wanted to learn from the book but my gut tells me it will polish my technical game a lot more, just relying on articles, Skilled seducers and experience a lot faster.

I also plan to get the Texting one. i don't remember name because My texting game is terrible( ill give examples below), double texting, not responding when her emotions are still the same, girls don't respond back to what i said( will show a couple examples, too aloof/ playerish( i lost a easy date when she was green light....). I just suck lol

Personal life, I picked up Muay Thai( a martial art that uses clinching, eblow, knees as striking as well as punches and legs. Your shins will hurt from kicking the bags lol) to get into it after i dropped it when i was 2 weeks into it lol. Currently my diet is going pretty well after i could my calories pretty consistent. im in a calorie defiecit of 200-300 calories and i went from 74kg to 72.5kg(on average) in 4-5 weeks ish. My goal is to reach 68.5kg to reach the bf of %13-15.
----------------------------------------
Skills I want to learn
1. Emotional Anchoring
2. Texting( get her responding after our interaction)
3. Verbal Game & frame
4.Eliection

Why did I choose them?

.I chose Emotional anchoring because, i need them for a stronger interaction when i text her. Emotions are always changing and on texts it makes it even more difficult to get a convo going right after the ice breaker. I had a couple cases where they were warm in person with ioi, respond to my ice breaker and suddenly stop responding after the second message it frustrates me on how can girl quickly change her mind about me when we had such a good conversation

I either suck at texting or im missing something with my approaches which approximately last 10-15 minutes with stationary sets( some even less because of logistics). im leaning towards both as texting is terrible as well as my approaches are missing something[sexual frame ?]. i had a habit of double texting so you know im terrible lol ,not encouraging girls to continue the conversation with my text, getting needy and ect. I can't tell what im exactly doing wrong as their is too much factors,

i have had girls responding well on text with less than 5 minutes interaction. with this multiple experiences similar to this i can't tell what im doing right compared to my longer interactions.

im watching PlayingWithFire on texting and other stuff

My verbal game and social frame goes hand in hand. I know that already but. Im still a noob reflected on the fact girls don't respond to me after i manage to keep a conversation going for 15 minutes, or even longer if the static set doesn't have anything going on.

Quality over quantity is what i believe that causes me to make girls not respond to me. I figure that i have had multiple experiences with girls who had less than a 10-5 minutes interaction has responded better to me than a 15 minutes-20 minutes interaction.

I can't quite figure out what was different between my longer interactions and shorter ones but any how ill look at everything related to verbal game: reality pacing, open threads, sexual framing, sex gambits, SOT, social frame and so much more i need to work on.

Beside all the other tech im very confident with my reality pacers.

Any how girls not responding to me has to do with my verbal game, im 100% sure of it, and keep these girls with text messages is also another learning curve i have to conquer

they way i do sexual framing from SOT is not the right way, as DML pointed out im just spitting verbal game to her instead of about her, im not really understanding her and im throwing out my SOT with out proper context which ruins the effectiveness. For it to work I must find out about her, i.e her perception on anything, and revolve the SOT about her perception then qualify her.

This is the missing Key why im not getting girls really responding to me cuz of my sexual frame is missing from this. Non verbal is not enough.

I won't be detailing my approach on 22.2.21/ 23.2.21 due to time constraint. I got dud phone numbers and a few responded however are going to fizzle out if i don't manage to keep them warm over text. I don't understand where i messed up where girls sometime just sometimes stop responding all together. Regarding to that issue all i know i have to fix my texting game

>