Being called "sir"

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So guys , fast question to you. Not exactly the youngest cat anymore but still very high on fundamentals. I catch young girls calling me "sir" more often. This is pretty recent actually, not entirely sure what to think about it. Sir kind of comes across as being disqualified, it is distant. Recently a girl I should be familiar with called me "sir" as well, although she did show sign of attraction/fascination in the past. Anyway this is not about her but in general.

For the sake of this post assume you are a good looking guy who gets a lot of respect socially, but are at a mature age. Is "sir" in general a disqualification? Because it is formal sounding and for me a quite recent development.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Depends.

if they are very young and show no other signs of interest it’s likely not a positive sign.

Buuut, if you go read some young adult kindle erotic fiction that young women are reading now, the characters in the book call the dominant men they are attracted to “sir.”

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
if they are very young and show no other signs of interest it’s likely not a positive sign.
Some girls show signs of interest, some dont. The recent one did show interest and fascination. Kind of obsessed with me.

Buuut, if you go read some young adult kindle erotic fiction that young women are reading now, the characters in the book call the dominant men they are attracted to “sir.”
Got to say recent girl kind of comes across submissive.. so perhaps she wants to value me in a submissive way? I will look out for more.

Since the lockdown I am encountering this "sir" adressing more. And never got really used to it because of those covid years basically being a time skip

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So guys , fast question to you. Not exactly the youngest cat anymore but still very high on fundamentals. I catch young girls calling me "sir" more often. This is pretty recent actually, not entirely sure what to think about it. Sir kind of comes across as being disqualified, it is distant. Recently a girl I should be familiar with called me "sir" as well, although she did show sign of attraction/fascination in the past. Anyway this is not about her but in general.

For the sake of this post assume you are a good looking guy who gets a lot of respect socially, but are at a mature age. Is "sir" in general a disqualification? Because it is formal sounding and for me a quite recent development.
The first time i got called sir by a young cashier that did not know me.... It did bother me.... But have not been called that in years...

now context are you fighting with a young girl "see i told you i was right sir" context is i was right you were wrong...

In the dom type scenario "papi" or "daddy" never heard sir...

or it may be the way she talks instead of dude she uses "sir" if i am you i would playfully call her out say "don't call me sir i feel old call me bro or dude... " playful vs butthurt sub

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
All about context. If she is complying with a command you gave that moves things towards seduction, or there is a strong flirtatious element, "sir" is a positive. "yes sir" said emphatically and with enthusiasm. Means she sees you as an attractive authority figure.

If the moment is ripe say something like "call me sir again and see what happens". If she reply "yes sir" it's on. Heck, I've even had a girl playfully respond "no way sir" to which my response was getting in really close, running my fingers through her hair close to her head, gently pulling and playfully saying "what did you just say to me." obviously turned on she responds "no sir" and I said "that's it, you're i trouble." we had a grand old time

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
All about context. If she is complying with a command you gave that moves things towards seduction, or there is a strong flirtatious element, "sir" is a positive. "yes sir" said emphatically and with enthusiasm. Means she sees you as an attractive authority figure.

If the moment is ripe say something like "call me sir again and see what happens". If she reply "yes sir" it's on
Yeah this too, forgot this one..

And in dom comunity now that i remember like wm saying with sex "sir" "master" some use, but i doubt it was kink sub..

Last edited:

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Depends.

Buuut, if you go read some young adult kindle erotic fiction that young women are reading now, the characters in the book call the dominant men they are attracted to “sir"
I would cross reference her calling me sir with other cues, but if we are in a casual non professional setting I would at least entertain the possibility she is thinking about me in desirable way. Sir isn't the only indication, but there have been several times a woman has called me sir and it ended up meaning a whole lot more than some social politeness.

Last edited:

MarioTheDom

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Girls call me Sir all the time

Oh wait. I'm The Dom, I make them kneel and call me sir.

Don't focus on the words, focus on what is behind it

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

First off it depends if you live in a culture where it means something specific. If not, then it depends on how she's saying it. If she's saying it while giving you the doggy dinner bowl look then you're good to go. If she's saying it with closed off body language and an uncertain expression then she's probably feeling apprehensive and you may need to chill. If it's neutral then maybe she wants you to clarify things a bit.

I've been called 'sir' by girlfriends even, when it's done eagerly/playfully it's really her way of saying 'you're the boss, do whatever you want with me'.

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The more i engage with young women, and lead them through unlimited ambivalence and emotional lability, the more it occurs to me that they should in fact call me sir

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

My educated guess as an older man is that about half of them are submissives who are thinking [consciously or no] about fucking you. A younger woman sees you as an attainable, attractive-enough, fit-enough man who is probably more sexually experienced than her, and won't screw up her social circle nor try to infiltrate it and meet her friends, parents, classmates, et al. Plus you presumably have enough going on in your life that stalking/violence risk is much less than a younger man.

Erica Jong wrote about the 'zipless fuck' in Fear of Flying. Hot chicks have always wanted deniable dick.

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Get called boss or sir myself at times especially lately.Most of the time I would see it as good an opportunity to sexualize the interaction.

Me:Don't call me sir /boss...
Her:Why?
Me:I would see you in a different light...funny how some really dig it 🥴 you wouldn't
wanna know...
Her:What different light?
Me: Well, I'll see you as a sub...would say you are into dominant men😏( then I would branch into one of my escapades which
would serve as a sex story )

Most would agree to the above cold read(most chicks don't want lames in the bedroom anyway)

Caveat:I would talk about limits even if my partner seemed into BDSM kinda stuff... wouldn't go all the way first time

Could use contrast too...both sides(lames vs "just gets it" guys)... instead of branching into a sex story.

Once used it on a chick then pulled her back to hers...saw her next day with hickeys on her neck lol.She didn't even cover them.But over time I would go for soft bites...hickeys fuck up discretion...no chick would want to show to the world she is a bdsm "slut"😉😂

deletedaccount

Space Monkey
space monkey

sometimes i say sir as like a flirty jokey thing like "hi thirrrrrrrrrr" but if they seem serious its probably not a good sign. books are books, girls read it and jerk off to it but its very unlikely to be a kink thing irl if shes a stranger

Gsi2810

Space Monkey
space monkey
I simply hold deep eye contact, smirk and say- I could get used to this kind of respect, you're a good soldier.

You can further sexualize by saying I wonder if you're so obedient in other departments but I prefer the soldier comeback. My game levels may be intermediate by lord knows I got the verbals on lockdown XD

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I wanted to get back to this. So yeah I tend to get to hear "sir' more since covid.. and because after covid my great momentum was fucked up it made me wonder if I have become too old. This is not the case as I seem to have reached a new prime again and I get massive interest like never before. But then again I have done quite some work as well to get here. A lot of tweaks. Girls call me "sir" even when liking me a lot, ignoring my friends, talking up to me so this is fine.

BUT, there is nuance to this story

but if they seem serious its probably not a good sign

Yeah agreed. With the girl which prompted me to open this post the story is different. We are in an environment with her where there is social pressure and this girl has always liked me but felt too small (found me intimidating), then became a bit more courageous, then got into a situation where she had a looot of suitors (although I am obviously, yes obviously ofc I'm very humble guy, the best), then very minimally tried to give me an escalation window which was outrageously small, then autorejected, which I mirrored by pulling back, then probably got a boyfriend (I suspect this), then again started engaging me heavily because she hates me being aloof, and telegraphed a looot of interest, then when we were alone erected sudden walls, then probably talked about me pursuing her despite that she prompted me all the time, which I punished her for by freezing her off, which pissed her off and made her throw a tantrum, but because she talked about me now she has to manage her own reputation even more so she is juggling between giving me strong nonverbals but also calling me "sir" to make it come off as platonic. So yeah a huge mess and I have known this broad for 2 years or so maybe more, and am kind of fed up. I liked her because she was always very submissive and friendlytowards me but in the end it is about compliance.

Anyway a lot of doors are opening right now and I am truly on fire. She can call me "sir", which prompts me to be very formal back in return which again pisses her off because it is unvalidating. To this day I honestly believe that if we got to know eachother in another environment we could have been together, but that is for her to consider. She has played a game of trying to manage everyone around her and not making choices but postponing to the very end... and attraction has an expiration rate.

Thanks all for the answers btw.

>