Break Ups  Break up dynamics for secret society members (seducers, women, gays)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey @Skills as you mentioned in your video, the Tyler video is down, do you happen to remember if it was one of the two below?

Also, any other recommendations for breakup youtube videos and channels? I'm still trying to get my head straight

(the pain comes and goes in waves like a bad magic mushroom horror trip :LOL: ).

No the video on his break up and the one of "crawling out of neediness" are long gone... Maybe someone on the forum good at time machine stuff can get them ..

Dreamer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
No the video on his break up and the one of "crawling out of neediness" are long gone... Maybe someone on the forum good at time machine stuff can get them ..

"Crawling out of neediness" I was able to find but haven't seen the whole thing. It's approx 40 mins. Worth a watch you say? The one on his breakup I haven't found yet. Closest I found is one titled: ""Breakup Survival - Why A Fresh Breakup..." but I don't think is that one you're referring to b/c is only 17 mins...

-Dreamer

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
"Crawling out of neediness" I was able to find but haven't seen the whole thing. It's approx 40 mins. Worth a watch you say? The one on his breakup I haven't found yet. Closest I found is one titled: ""Breakup Survival - Why A Fresh Breakup..." but I don't think is that one you're referring to b/c is only 17 mins...

-Dreamer
Pm link . The break up one and this one are his best work inho, Break up one is 3 hours with Julian after his 3 year break up with the girlfriend he used to pick girls with..

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
A friend I trust recommended the youtube channel "The Love Chat".

I've only listened to 4 videos so far, but I like it thus far:

This guy in turn recommends a few other channels in this video, and some more in this video.

Heard some lol karea after 2 years no listening relationship and pick up content, you killing me .. but yeah solid follow things I said in the post, like the importance of the no contact rule .. funny thing nobody I taught the no contact rule, specially top guys have followed it... For me it was the hardest thing to do, but I did it.... when I broke up there were no those channels of scammers they talk about with the cringe advice like writing a letter, Jesus... A lot of those videos good to follow for information....still couple of the best ones for seducers have out of YouTube, I am still looking for it the one after Tyler break up is the most complete and best...drove Jeffy crazy almost end RSd
Tyler hit rock bottom from the break up...

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
like the importance of the no contact rule .. funny thing nobody I taught the no contact rule, specially top guys have followed it... For me it was the hardest thing to do, but I did it....
Yeah, it's hard cause "no contact" is an admission that "this is REALLY over"... when there's still contact, there's also still some hope.
Cutting contact is like a nail in the coffin. But that's exactly what is required.

In my journal I mention I had some pretty easy breakups and some really hard ones... one of the hardest was a girl I didn't go no-contact with. I broke up with her, I wanted my freedom back, so I was okay with the situation... sure I missed her, but getting an email from her twice a week actually felt nice.

Guess what after 2 years of trying to get me back, she finally had a new boy-friend and wow, that hit me hard cause in the back of my mind, she was still my girl and a "some day maybe" situation.

Of all my girl-friends she was the highest quality "girl-friend material", super sweet, we never had an argument. Just super pleasant and easy to be with always. It took me a long time to get fully over that one. Because I didn't follow the no contact rule.

=====

Also I mentioned I had 9 breakups now with girls I was in love with... and with every single breakup, I was okay once I found the next girl I really liked. It's very healing.

BUT there were 4 situations when I suddenly had contact with an ex again (after I was already fully over them!) And the new contact ripped open the old wound in a big way every time. All the pain was back, crying, sadness, fantasizing about getting back together, the whole 9 yards.

So YES. No contact is very hard to do but it's gotta be fucking done. Everything else just makes things 63 thousand times harder for no fucking reason. It's part of "advice #2, out of sight, out of mind" in my breakup article.
I am still looking for it the one after Tyler break up is the most complete and best...drove Jeffy crazy almost end RSd
Tyler hit rock bottom from the break up...
Yeah I'd love to hear that story some time.

Last edited:

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks Skills, good stuff. “She’s dead, the girl who you loved is gone, she’s dead” - so spot on, it's not even a reframe, it's simply a fact. Coming to terms with that is a big step to reaching the 5th and final stage of grief, "acceptance".

This acceptance has been so helpful for me, because I know 100% there is no way back with this girl, she's just too crazy (it finally hit me that she's extreme borderline.. I'll post another LTR debrief when I feel a bit better, how that whole dynamic played out).

I talk to two friends of mine who have been going through rough breakups as well, and who have not really accepted it yet. It's a million times harder to move on then, because the mind keeps going back to what-ifs.

With acceptance, I've been able to keep my mind from staying stuck on her. It snaps the mind into forward gear. Tony Robbins has been incredibly helpful btw, especially a recording I have of his UPW seminar (I participated live last year).

I still haven't found my "Caroline"... that's the true breakup-cure for me, in my experience. In 2009 I was going through a rough breakup, and after 23 sets of daygame I met a girl called Caroline on the subway, invited her to a friend's party and kissed her at a street festival.

The kiss at the street festival sent a wave of relaxation through my body and my brain and released all the pain I had been feeling in the weeks and months leading up to this moment. Just a kiss... but it has to be a girl you really like.

I'm not saying "new girl-friend" mind you, she was the starting point for a new harem that year and laid the foundation of what was to later become my harem management. So I'm not saying "fall in love again"... I'm saying find a girl that really thrills you. Doesn't need to be love.

This worked for me (maybe others mileage may vary) because it proved to my brain that there are other girls out there who are amazing. Of course I know that rationally, but in a heart broken state I can't "feel" it, it doesn't seem real. Other girls all seem unappealing (one-itis for the ex).

So yeah I've been trying to find my Caroline for this breakup, but I've been feeling too down to even do approaches. Shit vibe.

I'm probably going to fuck around with online stuff for a while, that's never been a gold mine for me, but it helps a little regardless... I did a bunch of online (just chat) before meeting Caroline in 2009 as well.

Last edited:
>