Glows Log

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Towards more fullness of the human side of things
"seduction" as a layer on top of something else for a period. Maybe a reinterp of what sed is for me.

been a bit off.

Done some reflection and realised that i struggle with the intimacy side of things. at the same time its my biggest craving. So ill be focussing in on that. Looking a bit into the dimensions on it and how i myself react in intimate moments, openings, and connnections with women. How i mirror and play into it.

This outlines my current villain if you will.

At the same time all good guys i know points out that this part is such a strong base for the sexual sides of things. And i believe from field experience that its more powerful than sexual tension as a driver for meeting women. the power of what one might call "intimate tension". Thats secondary though and just continuing an earlier thing that unveiled while i investigated vibing and sexual tension.

So im changing things - new setup and heres how im reinterpreting some of the doings in my seductive doings:
- Im somewhat reconsidering seduction as a second layer on top of getting to know a woman. its juice i can add to foister a level of sex and sensualtiy, erotic addition to it. that is the wet side of things
- The questions i ask are not solely to control a dialogue, but to get to know her. To get aliveness from what she is. while adding to us getting to know each other. while making it elegant. Not from a self pretentious view point but for the quality feel of it inside the talks. To spur great conversations and shared experienced.
- Im not driving for a lay, im driving for connection and stepping into that over the lay. the lay is secondary and i wanna slow the process down vs SDL focus etc. This interestingly merges well with what i consider a principle of seductive excellence - the focus on creating shared experiences over the causal models which dominates the field.
- and escalation model for increased intimacy of sorts. like how much how fast. how to make it breathe. reading her and me for where how we take it somewhere. Myself as a stronger consideration in it. More flow with instinct and emotion. mature presence, not some internal image driven presence.
In general im changing from volume of things to enabling each things, in its own pace. A much better motivation. no emptyness in it.

its interesting as its dimension ive put more in the courship type way of being. But really its about getting to know one another on several emotional levels. And that feeds me back. I belive itll smoothn out my seduction even more but honestly i dont care about that element at the moment.

So im aiming for even keel on the intimate part of the connection. also on the emotional intimate side of it. Im sorta nuancing the dimensions of the relationship i have with women, which i know is a missing piece that stops the flow of the unfolding. Some tough past that created that. But somehow i realised this now.

the focus on verbals have been fun but im not motivated by it anymore. im more than good and partly wanna get back to what i call 3rd gen escalation (developing masfs 2nd gen escalation) combined with a stronger emotional load and maturing. Intimate maturing. Cause that space enables more of that than the verbals. Ill see if i can add verbals one by one to flavor it and help me move forward on the intimate side of things which channels also into much better sexual juice. But again as i write i know its not really the focus here. so need to stop my mind driving multiple directions.

mmmhh...

getting side tracked - need to get back to the core motivation in this.

I feel motivated on it again

itll be interesting to see how fast pulls will be from this base as i assume theyll be much more substantial experiences. not the most precise word for the flow of emotionality, intrique and happiness i sense in the direction but will do for now. Its good that things i cant precisely articulate starts arriving as it suggests my emotions guide this direction more. Just writing this awakes a powerful resource i know is close to seductive intent.

hm...

*taps fingers*

ah - now it starts unfolding...

"letting in" comes up too....
i need to investigate myself in that intimate zone. im very unaware i realise.
"daring to stand in new connections"
"where exactly lies the boundaries with some" - reference to girlfrie

------------
edit1
and as soon as i leave the writing it comes

... its svirweling... interesting, and theres intent in the midst of that..

good. this is strong. Will stay with it and tie op to connect with it

edit2
on rereading the above - its obvious seduction leads mainly to something sexual in my perspective. thats enlightning. Maybe i ned to broadn my perspective a lil cause its somewaht oversimplying it. Question is also if thats how i feel in engagements too. and if thats one thing to balance out much better. i think it is.

i need not to be too conclusive too fast but stay aware and not too caught up by my excitement - i sense fast conslusions in there instead of thorough understanding.

edit 3
hm..
im sensing a lot of confusion in this
so time to slow down
focus on the motivation
stop all the thinking and relating to "thoughts"
stick with the core motivation arising here and give it time and focus on its own
no need to try to explain it or ingrain it
just go for it

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Towards more fullness of the human side of things
"seduction" as a layer on top of something else for a period. Maybe a reinterp of what sed is for me.

been a bit off.

Done some reflection and realised that i struggle with the intimacy side of things. at the same time its my biggest craving. So ill be focussing in on that. Looking a bit into the dimensions on it and how i myself react in intimate moments, openings, and connnections with women. How i mirror and play into it.

This outlines my current villain if you will.

At the same time all good guys i know points out that this part is such a strong base for the sexual sides of things. And i believe from field experience that its more powerful than sexual tension as a driver for meeting women. the power of what one might call "intimate tension". Thats secondary though and just continuing an earlier thing that unveiled while i investigated vibing and sexual tension.

So im changing things - new setup and heres how im reinterpreting some of the doings in my seductive doings:
- Im somewhat reconsidering seduction as a second layer on top of getting to know a woman. its juice i can add to foister a level of sex and sensualtiy, erotic addition to it. that is the wet side of things
- The questions i ask are not solely to control a dialogue, but to get to know her. To get aliveness from what she is. while adding to us getting to know each other. while making it elegant. Not from a self pretentious view point but for the quality feel of it inside the talks. To spur great conversations and shared experienced.
- Im not driving for a lay, im driving for connection and stepping into that over the lay. the lay is secondary and i wanna slow the process down vs SDL focus etc. This interestingly merges well with what i consider a principle of seductive excellence - the focus on creating shared experiences over the causal models which dominates the field.
- and escalation model for increased intimacy of sorts. like how much how fast. how to make it breathe. reading her and me for where how we take it somewhere. Myself as a stronger consideration in it. More flow with instinct and emotion. mature presence, not some internal image driven presence.
In general im changing from volume of things to enabling each things, in its own pace. A much better motivation. no emptyness in it.

i realise already how right and healthy this is. I also already know the force of me seductively will be gaining a huge weight from this. Itll create a real emotional weight in my being which if you know seduction is better than any verbal technique. Itll put substance into it.

so im aiming for even keel on the intimate part of the connection. also on the emotional intimate side of it. Im sorta nuancing the dimensions of the relationship i have with women, which i know is a missing piece that stops the flow of the unfolding. Some tough past that created that. But somehow i realised this now.

the focus on verbals have been fun but im not motivated by it anymore. im more than excellent and wanna get back to what i call 3rd gen escalation (since im the third gen developing masfs 2nd gen escalation) combined with a stronger emotional load and maturing. Intimate maturing. Cause that space enables more of that than the verbals. Ill see if i can add verbals one by one to flavor it and help me move forward on the intimate side of things which channels also into much better sexual juice.

mmmhh... this feels grounded and spot on.

I feel motivated on it again

itll be interesting to see how fast pulls will be from this base as i assume theyll be much more substantial experiences. not the most precise word for the flow of emotionality, intrique and happiness i sense in the direction but will do for now. Its good that things i cant precisely articulate starts arriving as it suggests my emotions guide this direction more. Just writing this awakes a powerful resource i know is close to seductive intent.

hm...

*taps fingers*

ah - now it starts unfolding...

"letting in" comes up too....
i need to investigate myself in that intimate zone. im very unaware i realise.
"daring to stand in new connections"
"where exactly lies the boundaries with some" - reference to girlfriend of friend who is very seductive

hm.
feeling maybe im letting too much out in here since its not a forum with this level
but ill write for me i guess
+maybe it can inspire some to see new dimensions.

hint to self - in my writing ive just given input into one of the strong keys to seduction - a principle that outranks most PU materials written. A gem. Once i started using this i moved up leagues from my level at that time. And im digging deeper into that by being self responsible here. By being frank with myself. Cause i know i am the source. But so is she.

Think about that... see what that awakes.

------------
edit1
and as soon as i leave the writing it comes

... its svirweling... interesting, and theres intent in the midst of that..

good. this is strong. Will stay with it and tie op to connect with it

edit2
on rereading the above - its obvious seduction leads mainly to something sexual in my perspective. thats enlightning. Maybe i ned to broadn my perspective a lil cause its somewaht oversimplying it. Question is also if thats how i feel in engagements too. and if thats one thing to balance out much better. i think it is.

i need not to be too conclusive too fast but stay aware and not too caught up by my excitement - i sense fast conslusions in there instead of thorough understanding.

^ i kind of somewhat do this (i don't want to that anymore though), i mention a bit of that here https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/general/333386-the-different-schools-of-seduction-part-2 (read cosy answer btw)

just be careful, women will fall really really hard at times "intimacy stuff" and it can backfire and make you feel guilty and exhausted at times (if you get bored and tired of it)..

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
^ i kind of somewhat do this (i don't want to that anymore though), i mention a bit of that here https://nextasf.com/forum/nextasf/general/333386-the-different-schools-of-seduction-part-2 (read cosy answer btw)

Thnks - good read.

just be careful, women will fall really really hard at times "intimacy stuff" and it can backfire and make you feel guilty and exhausted at times (if you get bored and tired of it)..

Yeah,

Rethinking it im assuming intimacy i this regard could be more of an add-on to what im already doing which is sexy viber + verbal to use cozys development outline. which imo is a bit different than your three schools but same same. Means i can tap more or less into it down the line. I doubt ill go in Manson directions, its more a deep dive into my own cravings on this area that leads me. And a pick and choose model down the line as you outline also fitting to the girl of the moment. Which is actually exactly how i think it should be as only some girls too will fit this model as you point out too.

Cool.

That said in my writing yesterday i wen more deep on the cravings i have there... which might be a lil immature ones tbh. i need to get into those and develop it.

Funny thing is it points me to a whole new set of girls much like cozy and you discuss. Lol.
And i understand more the effect on some past chicks had on me now.
hm...

i realise Its prob more of a thing ive left out - especially key to my own motivation, like an auto write over ive done even if i know the value of it as techs. So wanna add that piece of the puzzle if you will to be able to crank it up and down. And be more aligned with doing it for me myself than for her or for technical reasons which is how ive usd those parts before. Eg when eliciting values, man wishes, her life scapes etc.

Funny how naive ive been about my own uses here. Blinded to important sides of it.

Ill keep aware of your pointing here. Good to get some detail. And a challenge down the line to be aware of.

but itll be my focus for awhile.

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Notes - intimacy
So in terms of intimacy ive found out im part unexpressive in how i mirror people these days.
Mirror as in the psychological understanding of the word.
not totally but partially
So will explore and play with that.

Initially, ill just key in on more interplay and sorta upping myself there.

Seeing them more
Asking in to them and their opinions, view, feelings
Human type harmoneous mirroring their doings or askings to me. Like see it and sense what they try to do more. and then find ways to mirror that.
expressing my wants and the life in me

on the seductive side im dividing it up into various parts
- affection display - body
- emotional intimacy - connective
- erotic intimacy - sexual side of intimacy

Affectionate sides - body charges - striking on connect - Caressive mirroring - ghost kissing, ghost caressing
now on the physical side - Im naturally affectionate and with developing a powerful use of proximity ive got the physical part more than down. added seductive skills have only made that even better. But wanna keep an eye on how i can use this as a connective endavour in the phase of the spacial attraction phase with a girl. that will be how i mirror and do around her in space once she noted me. and how i do it in proximity. I already feel my intuition is informing me here with very evolved nuances. ahhhh yessss. this is the stuff that makes girls touch me and be very drawn to me even if a stranger. ( waitresses have touched me in front of eg friends and colleagues to everyones wonder and discuss). ill label this Body charge initially to give it a name. Ill see if i can emote it in larger distances.

Emotional intimacy - one part i call Attentive mirroring - kindness, comfortings being in my presence - especily expressed throug the face
The mirroring part is about how we mirrori othters aka how i mirror their emotional expressions. this is not NLP bs but sensory level mirroring aka how i pay attention and add to the interaction in how i am to be around for her. It demands certain emotional capacities that dont unveil themselves easily. Key to harmonic interactions. Poetisizing the interactions exchanges inside communications. eg. How i show attention to her. youll notice little details like showing since and extra appreciation for when eg a hired gun does something for you. like an extended polite expression of appreciation can open her up a alot to allow immediate flirting afterwards. polite vampire style. This is also amazing glue in all things escalatory or just being around me. How we mirror as seducers is superpowerlevel. working on sensory connective levels here. Most guys dont get this part which is key to harmonic interactions.

Emotional intimacy another part
is more about the direct display of interest for her and her world. actively asking into her likings, wants and doings.

Seductive intimacy
i can pretty solidly eg. seduce a girl in ways by eg talking in a group, mirroring her well in various spaceous points/points of ec, of body resonance etc. slight moment creation w a ligth caressive vibe, creating a certain proximity. From there flirt can evovle with a subtext of chemistry. The unspoken ways. Use sots, sois etc w ease. Sexual tension and intent as undercurrent.

hm..
its somewhat organised but feeling somewhat foggy. means theres a certain substance established. i get the sense itll unveil by itself if i go there. Like its just under the surface of something.
but wanna reread and maybe rewrite to shape up my mind a bit
and then go play in field!

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
UNSHIELDING
Going through some reflections these days. Yesterday i had a long talk with my best friend on my focus on a women as ive just had a massive focus on my business to achieve certain goals. Its been a long tough road. So the next up is what i would like with women. His challenge to me was - why women? why not woman?

and it hit me. That im distanced in the way i engage with women.
What i found in our discussion is that i swerve between various motivations, none of them truly sound.
im planning to investigate these thoroughly, dissolve them, connect with them.
Its a bit of a getting to know my own tail to use a metaphor, referring to eg avatar or characters where their tail has a life of its own. A pretty wild one with its own force and directions that the owner doesnt quite feel in control of.

*Feels into it*

mmhh

What i realise is that i am using seduction as a shield. It gives me so much control with women and is a control focussed tool for me. Before that it came from huge insecurities and immaturity many years ago but ive grown seduction capabilities from this package.

So heading back into it now or soon, the key is to unshield and foster a new motivation on the healthy side of things. I played with it yesterday and damn theres weight in it. Will take some time but i know itll make me even more seductive. You can say its the next level for me to engage from that position. I know itll provide access and a focus on what does this woman awake in me as the core. that is the space i wanna unfold in and fro, like deepen my connection to myself in it. Also i feel itll take me to the next level of the type of seduction im doing,

i notice multiple ways in which the tail move in certain directions that counters this. Eg it focusses on the powergain of it more than anything. itll take time to clean up and land this new self in my seductive affairs. Ill need a full circle process to handle and land this part solidly. and i sense already that it brings other villains. Theres a darkness to it. Theres a weight to it. as well as theres an aliveness to it.

hm....

*thinks*

But focus is to unshield and connect with my self and my motivations there. See what sort of resolve that i really hold when i get this tail integrated.

just writing here i connected with several sides of it. I think i can create a first sum of motivations for whats at play.

Good.

This will not be easy! And i need to own my path myself which is actually a good challenge and a needed step. Interestingly, it super esonates with this focal point on a hand in hand level.

bam and it comes back to me
the in myself centred presence that i know has powerful weight and impact on women.
But thats just a side note.
I wanna feel this feel for myself. Make it dense, see its nuances.
and i sense it needs some dedicated refinement, maybe even chaining work.

hm...

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Towards the even keel
Interesting,

Digging into my previous writing i note how emotions take many forms in my system in the space between the somatic and the feel. I know those are central anchors. Im again surprised by their nature and the experience they entail which is unknown atm. Unrecognizable for some of them for me. Makes sense since its past layerings ive had but then they sorta swerved away in the depths across time. So i Also the degree of solidity or lockedness of them is varied. The trail non linear & "mystic".

as i engage i sense that it trails back to the can of worms cozy pointed to for me back a few years ago. Time to finish that trail to a better level than i did last. do the work.

i wanna release, connect with, understand, sense and relaunch these parts in a new layering.

im traveling too many paths atm. which has been an issue before. I need to select one for a period and leave out the other. Theyre connected which makes it hard. But focus = control, gently setting that while connecting.

Ill focus on this as the core for a defined period until i feel its landed well. Presumeably action is needed to unfold it and ill do that springing from this source. Ill need to stay with the core though vs running wild again.

*Wrinkles brows

*taps fingers*

First things first. setting up a tracking system (note on my fridge lol). prioritising.

Initial team
Met with two buddies lately who seem perfect for the coming months of the more unfolding side of things. Both attractive and strong people with network and pondus. I might form an initial "team" with them. One has a gf but hes missing social partying and is a strong friend. None of them match me seductively but theyre more in the naturals + pu additions dircetion. + they want get in the way but will support many dimensions which i feel i need.

key though is that ill be resposible and owning my own path here. I dont want nor need feedback. time to figure things out myself fully.

Reactions: fog

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
5 min random Hot Asian store clerk #close
Just on my way home in a beauty store looking at products. As i walk in i note a very hot asian clerk. i ask her about a product which she points me too. Shes setting up products on an adjacent shelf. I like her both on vibe and looks. get that mmhh feel. I linger with her and let her tune me a lil. let it sissle. I feel a slight insecurity flow up, own it through focus, feel into my body and move in close to her, back to/side turned to her.

I stand there hovering w her to my right in earshot distance looking at a few products i need to buy:
glow: looking at her; "do you know that feeling when youre reading something meticulously and you have no clue what youre reading"
girl: laughs
glow: smiling, you laughing!? havent u tried that?
girl: i dont recall tbh. but its funny
glow: Sounds like youre a fun loving individual
girl: yeah life is to short blahblah
glow: i agree. Its all about living in the moment
then i turn towards her fully:
glow: "let me test you - say money was no option and u could do anything in the category of fun loving? what would it be?" (fun and interesting)
girl: blahbla
glow; ah nice for me its my work...
girl ah really what do you do...
Glow: answer
Glow and you - is this your job here or what youre aiming towards:
Girl: answers
glow: ah really - what made you choose that path?
girl; uh thats a good questions actually, i think...
we talk for several minutes - i stimulate her emotionally on her choices and elicit quite some things getting her more itno her passion behind her career choice
glow: listen, this is very interesting but i dont wanna take more of your time here (shes working). im really interested in hearing more in detail about *something she mentioned" in regards to her choice of job. would it be a horrible idea if i get your number and we take it over coffee? i know a really nice spot closeby actually.
Girl: thinks for a sec. sure.
glow: cool. Im gonna go purchase this
girl: have a great weekend *Big smile* (sweet standard clerk goodbye but i sensed it was very sincere and that she wanted to express it to me)

My vibe: funloving, leading, soft-calm-cool

One-two things to improve:
1. Not sure i got past the moment of the were connected moment/bubble, aka connect more w her, appreciate and hit the soft notes around the connective parts. > Maybe adjust to include sot type element in the initial to hook her better vs just being responsive. Or get through it better along the route when time is short. need more connective vibing in it and self-feel. There was a wall from me.
2. choice of vibes could be more attractive. More grounded oozing. Maybe a note of intimacy in the pauses and just sorta brushing her with the shared attraction through slight lagged pauses.

-----
edit: After thoughts

Blend the layers
what arises...

hm..
reflecting on the outing im getting a bit tired with myself. Which i should not. Note to self.
ive been too focussed on the various GC focal points and technical dimensions
its awakening a weak position to seduce from.
overt tech focus and lack of the juice.
its always a bad sign

I need to detach from all this and activate the stronger principles.

or actually
maybe its more about integration

*feels*

yesss.. this is where i should focus

ill enter the next one from a dual level. or with a dual level in the back of my head.
its time to go more my own path and ignore dependency which i note in my progress. stand more on my own legs.

Own it!

First step is to awake the resources!
second is to let it blend.

ahhh itll come in action. it is actually. and i know it will when i get into it. good.

goals.
- Walk my own path. Own it myself. No more dependency.
- Combine the parts: step1 awaken the elements and get more defined on these
- Do. Drill based. Move in.

Good. time to apply!

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
CLOSING IN for awhile

Down with a shitty condition - will take some weeks at least. Just as i was back on flow with many things. Fuck it.

Anyways will use it (the obstacle is the way) to collect and outline some things for myself. Things that have been floating in my mind and action for awhile.

I will create a few key writings to collect these for my own further direction. The five pieces.

I notice doing this boosts my focus and enactment of these. especially to collect the details under some select key principles that i know are all powerful. Feels substantial and creates a confidence in motion feel which indicates good things. it will be an extension of my various elements of how i seduce. My mission here is to tightn it up into a sorta collective muscle for field based next level exploits for my particular style and what women that attracts me. Make it dense.

ill mix it with an assessment and layering of the various emotions that roll and drive me here. theyre "multidirectionally white fuzzy" so theres some work to be done. Slow work.

Reminder: I dont need more. Just collect the various sides of the past and solidify.
Personal ownership of it.

steps
- Retrace various of them and writeup an initial few key principles in a prioritised fashion
- Write key documents on each master principle or selections of these
- Detail each out with explicit how to elements
- do them, see them unfold, become them
- field

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
POINT OF DEPARTURE
Ok. Slowly getting better. Will reinitiate in 2 weeks if possible but i sense it is.

Ive given my direction some thought. In short its about going my own way. Collecting the things ive learned. And owning my own. I need to avoid talking too much or depending on others here. Step up.

ill bridge a few fields from which i draw things - MASF and NEXTASF:
  1. Attentiveness, supernaturalism and the second layer ( key focus is access to the second layer)
  2. Presence management and vibe game (dominant inner focus, reaction ownership, radiance)
  3. 3rd gen escalation - My development of smooth and micro-escalation, along a "true" mutual escalation model.
  4. Verbals
+ SC elements, inner circle girls, quality focus

This two latter pars is clear for me - bridging MASF developed "smooth escalation" with current approaches to verbals which in itself is where i ended things at NEXTASF with eg the articultation of the vibe post etc.

And the base is an activation of the deeper layers and intelligence below. ive defined it as the first two buckets but its unclear for me whether theres a different way to look at it. All good. itll clear up along the way. Its hard to put language to some of the parts i focus on so im trying to have directional categories. The principles i work are a collection of the most potent ones ive found. Itll not be easy reading either especially not as i get stronger in these.

Ill depart the 4 categories by collecting experiences, key notes and field reports to sorta recollect the feel of each. Then reinitiate. ill read more old stuff and republish here as commentary.

Il be field oriented this round. Action. Less talk.

couple of areas that i wanna rereach
- getting waitresses to touch me to ground themselves from my vibe and presence
- cuties searching me drawn by the veil like connect
- girls going bananas from feeling the impact
- girls being drawn on a magnetic level
- captivaitng impact
- the shifts in them i feel in the verbal path when they turn engaging and wanting and when they sexually invite in vibe and bl.

Drills
- sexual listening drills
- inner focus drills and slow groudnedness
- veil drills the more intimate connection of elegance to her contours
- intimate moment creations, its on moments from a distance, sexual explosions
- precise decisive move ins for visual impact and earshot distance - confidence
- being sissling, like honey
- make-out opening (self challenge)
- materialisations
- controlling the tension and the size of the feel

Just ideas to get back. not exclusive list.

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
its pretty interesting
my state around seducation has actually already layered well
surprisingly fast.

went out yest just fro a walk in the sun - saw a stunning 9 and had the lovestruck feel
several shady reactions came up
but i gave them some focus, divided them and chose which where real and which were meh
stayed a lil w it
and a weightful calm presence around it took its place
lets see how it sticks

why?
cause i adress the insecurities and fears that pop up
i give them time
i acclimatise to the new direction

and i choose one thing i have to do from that - which is style up and shape up. And then i sense the new feeling that arose.

next up..
- connecting with this new feel and exploring it. Feels strong. calm.
- style up and shape up. Captivation focus. Eye candy.
- ill read up on old field entries where my sexual tension and sexual vibing was strong to reengage that part. Thatll be the first thing to get back. And also the attentiveness which is inward orientation and grounding. the tension layer.
- becoming sizzling and other key charges and vibes
- planning to reignite some riker nudging, elicitation, sot talk and a few rpos too. Just to get verbal fluidity up. Play with some language tools like commands... and suggestions. delivery especially and use of pausing.
- Doing some determined hover walk-ins aka "positionings" or "hitting marks" from where ill create its on moments... drill style just to initiate my management of impact - key aim is harmonic and veil like but thats not initial aim.
- I also wanna use appreciation more as a sensual driver.

+ Meeting w an old inner circle girl thursday which will ignite things too.

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Acclimatisation continued
Focal point: re-setting up tension and vibe resources

Through som self sensing and a longer meditation & a chick on the bus i spotted some mental blocks yesterday to clean out. My reactionary pattern needs to change from a cluster of several thoughts and emotions that right now locks me up. Will give it some time and connect with it. What seemed good initially was a lil more complex i realise. Makes sense.

The girl was good yesterday so i wondered hm. Why are the reactions i used to mantle so far away. Where are the tension generated impact etc. And i got back to their nature. How they work. Where they come from. and i know.

So time to dissect the reactions and find the hidden depth of it if any. Feels like a grey cluster with knots..

next time
- own my presence more
- consider seated presence elements

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
OWN IT
Lol
My solution to what i label the withdrawn feeling from last post:

Wear a glittery bomber jacket to your local cafe - the one always loaded with some what lower class girls and students from a local higher class college in a funny mix.
Shape up hair bun sharply, beard lined with sophistication
send the subtle cues og quality
chin above waterline, nod upwards when i recognise people or say hello
calm slow moves, lean back, coolness, weightfullness - this was the feeling that arose in me.
walk and own the space and create exposures of social pressure by my positioning
keep prolonged eye contact when look ing at people - each gets a lil time
most of above is just what i naturally do - what arose from the dress up
habitual memories

girls were eating me and i felt the draw towards me
obvious look up on initial exposure
attentiveness from proximate ones
and they dont look but i feel they react and move according to me
intuition says its on

So ive gotten back to owning the space
Creating a cindarella effect - more powerful than i expected

Reminder - see it and dont respond or seek
Position actively on my terms and create the EC from a better mor attractive presence and sissling movement
Where i generate the route that SHE responds to
react less to her
vibe glinse her, or vibe bomb. depends.

presence management first round
+ i felt the edges of what i was missing in the last post
the tension space
how attraction really works

aahhh yess - my system is informing me on it now
a confidence is shaping things more
the attentiveness from the girls melted something away
hm...
still nto aware its a strength though
but fine first vibe to work from
i recognise it

Super young girl at the counter blinked at me and smiled as she saw me
recognised me
shes sticky indeed
cute
was sweet and jittery around me
her girlfriend glancing due to her attention to me (sitting at the counter)

walkins where noted by harmonic moment to them as i moved and held the tension while stadning in exposed parts
good

old skills are engaging
fundamentals
but i feel a stronger control this time
a clarity of the reemerging sense of things
of how to captivate on sight
One of the real keys
and im several layers below in my looks these days from being sick and semi-ungroomed stil even if i did shpe up here
aka its strong in me even if dormant

next
- more active engageement from my side to initiate convos. Aka less seek her. More confidently create moments for potential engagements and for them to take me in (see me and specific vibe or moment). MATERIALISATIONS. MINGLES FOR DISPLAY. PAIMAIS, HOVER POSITIONINGS. etc.
- remember that one feeds the next
- or stunts as when i yelled bye to the head barista across all groups - displays that gives vibe bombs to them or attract or arouse them
- Consider readyness for eye contact reactions to initial entry
- EC provide sissling tension and openings for the girls eg its on moments on sight or after hover then its on moment. or deeper moment aka direct-to-bubble. serendioity w connectednes and sweet smile. Each has its flavor.
- collect initial rpo arsenal and riker build up framework for starters - topic nudging. less is more here! short and sweet.

hm
im considering if hovering is actually much less usefull than proper mingling
or what i call triangulation in less mingly scenes
something in me indicates its far less potent due to the inherit passive nature of it
and eg no cindarella effect
moving paimais are far stronger eg.
key is the movements role here to enable her to take vibes in

Last edited:

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
OWN IT
Lol
My solution to what i label the withdrawn feeling from last post:

Wear a glittery bomber jacket to your local cafe - the one always loaded with some what lower class girls and students from a local higher class college in a funny mix.
Shape up hair bun sharply, beard lined with sophistication
send the subtle cues og quality
chin above waterline, nod upwards when i recognise people or say hello
calm slow moves, lean back, coolness, weightfullness - this was the feeling that arose in me.
walk and own the space and create exposures of social pressure by my positioning
keep prolonged eye contact when look ing at people - each gets a lil time
most of above is just what i naturally do - what arose from the dress up
habitual memories

girls were eating me and i felt the draw towards me
obvious look up on initial exposure
attentiveness from proximate ones
and they dont look but i feel they react and move according to me
intuition says its on

So ive gotten back to owning the space
Creating a cindarella effect - more powerful than i expected

Reminder - see it and dont respond or seek
Position actively on my terms and create the EC from a better mor attractive presence and sissling movement
Where i generate the route that SHE responds to
react less to her
vibe glinse her, or vibe bomb. depends.

I'm grateful for this log post because it illuminates some discoveries I made earlier today.

It begins with your solution to feeling withdrawn and how it draws on the ever-popular Cinderella narrative. As story goes, when she finds herself at the ball, in that magical gown. . . her presence glows. . . in a spectacular and eye-catching way. I also like the term you gave this. . . owning the space. What's more is these descriptions of natural and princely actions make for a valuable guide to help aspiring seducers sub-communicate their sexual powers.

Seducers must learn to groom themselves in spectacular and eye-catching ways because the Cinderella effect switches on this quiet feeling of power.

next
- more active engageement from my side to initiate convos. Aka less seek her. More confidently create moments for potential engagements and for them to take me in (see me and specific vibe or moment). MATERIALISATIONS. MINGLES FOR DISPLAY. PAIMAIS, HOVER POSITIONINGS. etc.
- remember that one feeds the next
- or stunts as when i yelled bye to the head barista across all groups - displays that gives vibe bombs to them or attract or arouse them
- Consider readyness for eye contact reactions to initial entry
- EC provide sissling tension and openings for the girls eg its on moments on sight or after hover then its on moment. or deeper moment aka direct-to-bubble. serendioity w connectednes and sweet smile. Each has its flavor.
- collect initial rpo arsenal and riker build up framework for starters - topic nudging. less is more here! short and sweet.

hm
im considering if hovering is actually much less usefull than proper mingling
or what i call triangulation in less mingly scenes
something in me indicates its far less potent due to the inherit passive nature of it
and eg no cindarella effect
moving paimais are far stronger eg.
key is the movements role here to enable her to take vibes in

When a woman notices you during a meet cute and takes your vibes in. . . assuming these vibes are rich in metaphysical-goodness like yours are. . . she may have well caught a rare glimpse of the emperor. She's drawn in like a moth to the flame. . . as this degree of consciousness is self-radiating. You already know that giving women the privilege of pre-approach voyeurism sets a warmer tone for approaches. . . and you are correct in the sense that hovering is one of the more passive routes. It's better suited for meeting girls in calmer venues with barely anything going on like the day game ones.

At night there are more possibilities for giving new girls a taste of your vibe. There was a college bar I used to frequent where each bartender would welcome me with a roar. . . as every nearby girl heard them say my favorite drink order. . . before quickly sliding a fresh one over. All I had to do was let them see me. More nuanced forms of social proof. . . are available to play with of course and there are multiple ways to make use of mingling at night.

Something else I find fascinating is once you have gotten the hang of self-radiating. . . while you continue to experience new infield moments with real freshness and a readiness to act. . . it is not out of the ordinary to create new narratives in the moment. . . while riding your wave of precise spontaneity.

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm grateful for this log post because it illuminates some discoveries I made earlier today.

Cool man, as always i love to get some exchanges on these subjects from you.

It begins with your solution to feeling withdrawn and how it draws on the ever-popular Cinderella narrative. As story goes, when she finds herself at the ball, in that magical gown. . . her presence glows. . . in a spectacular and eye-catching way. I also like the term you gave this. . . owning the space. What's more is these descriptions of natural and princely actions make for a valuable guide to help aspiring seducers sub-communicate their sexual powers.

Seducers must learn to groom themselves in spectacular and eye-catching ways because the Cinderella effect switches on this quiet feeling of power.

yeps
Owning the space is the stronger way to step into it.
being active in how one activates the space for attractive impacts
And it naturally boosts a vibe of purposefulness for me that is very sexually attractive.
glad you like it

Great that you pull in the actual Cindarella story. Interesting. forgot the actual background for the label which provides for something unique.

Your wording - the feeling of power that we get from this effect captures something important. A growth of confidence was what i called it. It enables us to create active feedback loops initially using it to power ourselves up. beats any warm up tbh. But glad you keyed in on it as it made me re-realise this potent value of it too. Funny how we forget things when theyre layered as more automatic.

When a woman notices you during a meet cute and takes your vibes in. . . assuming these vibes are rich in metaphysical-goodness like yours are. . . she may have well caught a rare glimpse of the emperor. She's drawn in like a moth to the flame. . . as this degree of consciousness is self-radiating. You already know that giving women the privilege of pre-approach voyeurism sets a warmer tone for approaches. . . and you are correct in the sense that hovering is one of the more passive routes. It's better suited for meeting girls in calmer venues with barely anything going on like the day game ones.
yup - this is really the key of vibe game i do. Warmth is one. Sexually striking another. Connectedly playfuld a third.

Ah Cool w. the hovering - good to hear your confirmation of it.
ive used mingling a lot in more crowded venues as it creates the Cindarella effect through movement while positioning me adjacent to chicks as i roll.

And from that i developed something i call triangulation for not so crowded venues like coffee shops and supermarkets where i give her various views of me and allow her to acclimatise and collect her self in relation to me. Often this ends in a proximate materialisation allowing for a stumble upon moment. or on sight its on moment. But th opening style doesnt matter much if done right.

mingling is more guns blasing to me - ijjjji phrase - where hovering or maybe active hovering and walk-ins, triangulations and materialisations are more... sniperish.

At night there are more possibilities for giving new girls a taste of your vibe. There was a college bar I used to frequent where each bartender would welcome me with a roar. . . as every nearby girl heard them say my favorite drink order. . . before quickly sliding a fresh one over. All I had to do was let them see me. More nuanced forms of social proof. . . are available to play with of course and there are multiple ways to make use of mingling at night.
yup
but
The level of chaos can also diffuse her attention to things
so eg contrasting becomes key to stand out in chaotic venues
or smart materialisations at opportune moments as we spoke of in the past in relation to her attention, span and dynamic focus
the thing w night venues for me is that girls are closer to sexual activation which allows me to go in w more sexual vibes of the bat and its a shorter span of things.

Certain venues at day are perfect for minglei-ns eg at the line at the barista at the coffee place - but more precision and different vibes are typically needed here. then proximity placement and alikes - materialisations can open the gates in a stumble upon fashion.

i guess its more about the difference of venues dynamism to me.

Something else I find fascinating is once you have gotten the hang of self-radiating. . . while you continue to experience new infield moments with real freshness and a readiness to act. . . it is not out of the ordinary to create new narratives in the moment. . . while riding your wave of precise spontaneity.

yesssss
This is where cool creativity and play is found
the freshness pointer is so spot on - stimulating to see new moments happen and how context create different complexities for interplay of the various dimensions
:p

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Following and growing intent.
Been into a primal thing that reminded me of the core intent i use in seduction.

Ive realised on several fronts ive been too emphatic or respectful in relation to peoples position. Not nice guy bs but just respectful of positions etc. Im starting to bend people to my will more though in spite of whats to be expected and roles etc. ive realised they Masks. And people take them on, demands them. So i shatter them now. Put them to the test. most people subdue to this. Ive developed a new concept called calibrated labels that i use to pace and then i lead with an assertive drive, including summarising a thats right sorta ingrained into it. If you know anything of perceptive influence you might recognize the stacking this becomes with several layers of rhetorical shifts that makes it very impactful. And i do this with a fierceness and feriocity. The feelings of this resonates so much with my sexual intent that is the core engine of my seductions.

Nuances of intent. Curiosity with intent.
this intent i used to bang a lead singer in a band last wknd. My core drive was a nuance of intentful curiosity that drove the initial dialogue, mingle-in opening sequence etc. It even pulled her back cause i wanted to know and she responded well and started hanging on to me dspite shitloads of people wanting to talk to her and pullingher away.cool girl - i actually really liked her personality. Typical crowd eg one cutting me off. lol. as he cut me of, i shifted the channel w her and was eye temptivng her amping up the sexualtension the whole time disabling any connetion from mr talk alot. She was hooked like on a tracto beam. he realised she was onto me and had not clue what to do - then went smart-agressive towards me which is typical. A slight eye code of jeez hes ackward and a suggestive peak to the side and she joined me in the smoking area. verbal game path. game over.

Im currenlty reshaping up. and in social circle settings i am almost attacked by women. yesterday two women were cross chasing me and notably very impacted. hitting on me. And i was holding back not even being temting or anything. i get the sense my emotional presence with them is what makes them chase. cause i feel very good to them in my core vibe. A mix of attentive, respectfuld, caring, appreciation and with purposefulness and a late grown intentfulness that i know they like. and undercurrent.

What i activate on initial contact.
I note however that on initial meeting w me theyre very hesitant around me. They need to take me in a lil. So planning to adjust my primary radiance to one of a similar captivating harmony.

ah... i realise it now. its a derivative of my own insecurity on initial meet. Cool. Makes sense.

ill hit field again and i feel an intent that will form a whole new level of things. and time to slowly remove the worm in my head on initial contact... hm. Oh yeah. just need to awake other initial responses. sexual.... i could. But wanna play with pure tension... need to sense what that contact would look like. Feels... elegant.. hm..

*wringles brows*

has a quality

ahhhhh yss - i recognise it, its the attractiveness layer. pure tension i think. higher level of precision.... yes.

its a task for me to reawake these resources. i have awoken the sexual one. but need to pursue the others...

atttractiveness
harmonic connection - for which she needs to see an opening, a contact.

and the question is... are there others i dont have access too...??

hm....
i know that yess there are. good. time to investigate those.

to dos
- remember resources
- reactivate - especially the crystal layer
- investigate hints of others - pursue
- play with nuances of stronger intent, the core engine
- own the worm on initial contact

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
VERBAL RE-IGNITION
Starting to get back into steering conversations more. Been away from it so lost some of the language techs.

I notice i stand out in groups cause i take people more interesting places. People notice that those i speak with seem very smiley and positive - it draws others in. some turn more dark. envy and competetive feelings. lol. poor dudes.

Lately w. a chick we went into our own bubble as i asked into a recent travel she had, emotional resonating w her and exploring the place she went more - questions like could you imagine moving there? Aka steering her to explore a future projection.. then exploring things liike the difference between living somewhere and being on vacation. the freedom of vacations, adventures around every corner mindset, being unrestrained, liberated and really oozing in this vacation state of being etc.

this conversation made her much more animated, positive, explorative and feeling things up. She became interesting. I noted a stronger more uplifted posture.

i also noted little things like expressing likedness of things and how i express this is more colourful - wording etc. Not overdone but just well balanced.

good.

Gonna add more commands to it now. Linger with adjectives. Until it become more natural to do this.
Then pursue a few topical directions as key paths. eg travel, eg dancing. eg conention. eg attraction. eg the difference Between attraction and sexual attraction. Hm. actually this forms a simple flexible progressive structure.
Maybe a few techs like contrasting with a mix of primer emotions and SOTs
Train rikers directions
Add mirroing and labelling to make them deepen even more

fun
but keeping it light and easy. let interactions support what re-awakes. I know this stuff.

i find it motivates me more to do this out and about than at home these days. so taking a slower process and feeding of actual interactions.

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
playing w new opening structure

first
- giving a relatable loaded scenario or feeling eg a trap we all fall into
- indicating im the fuckup here - self depreciative
- focussing on how i feel - like i cant figure out if i feel xx or if i feel yyy eg caught in the moment = a contrast w one. SOT of the bat

second
do you know that feeling when... insert relatable scenario

both are delivered as something that just happened to me....

i notice girls immediately give i or similar situations mirroing my pointer. especially if i use a command around the feeling.

aka makes its swift, relatable and hookable vibe inducing - lash on harmonic

either will give her something to lash onto that has a proper energy to join. Question is what type of energies works well here.
- self depreciative rockstar mode
- sarcastic
- the world is out to get us
- mischief

i can frame her as good and ask what her lessons cost , roleplay further

easy to nudge into curiosity and active questioning to her character and the likes

then well never get along to display some boundary and feist things up

etcetc

consider triple punch too - to add weaselstatmes as part of the buildup, have you ever noticed, dont you find it fascinating...

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human

first
- focussing on how i feel - like i cant figure out if i feel xx or if i feel yyy eg caught in the moment = a contrast w one. SOT of the bat

second

i notice girls immediately give i or similar situations mirroing my pointer. especially if i use a command around the feeling.

either will give her something to lash onto that has a proper energy to join. Question is what type of energies works well here.
- sarcastic
- mischief

easy to nudge into curiosity and active questioning to her character and the likes

etcetc

consider triple punch too - to add weaselstatmes as part of the buildup, have you ever noticed, dont you find it fascinating...
sounds fascinating man. Can you write out an example of this? It's very abstract but i'm very curious to understand it.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
sounds fascinating man. Can you write out an example of this? It's very abstract but i'm very curious to understand it.
Thanks,
Its rough field notes.
atm im keying in on some dynamics that are unveiling themselves.
Just keep and eye on my writing - it might appear more organised as i clear things out.

Last edited:

Skippy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

first

second

- sarcastic
- mischief

etcetc

Great post Glow! I like the playfulness of these openers

I think you gave me an example of the second structure over on my journal with the grocery store approaches: "I find it fascinating...do you know that feeling when you go to Whole Foods to buy just one thing...and you come back with a million things...and you're just like...wait a minute...."

and I remember reading about an approach in your journal where you opened with "do you know that feeling when you're reading something meticulously and you have no clue what you're reading" (I learned a lot from reading about approach that by the way)

Using this structure, I tried freestyling one today and it was well-received by the girls

Last edited:
>