Hoe Hoe Hoe or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Hoes

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Challenge terms from 11/18 - 1/2

This is a point based competition. We're here for results, not vanity metrics- a lay is a point, oral a half point.

Stakes: Winner gets praised on a profile post and bragging rights in perpetuity.

Should any tie occur by Jan 2 the time will be extended by 30 days and the tie can only be broken by a full point. In this case scenario placement (1st-5th) are no longer awarded by total points but speed in breaking the tie *all untied parties are fixed in their place during this race. whatever place you got...you got*

We'll be using this thread to chronicle our work, posting at least once every seven days including your total points in each post.

Last edited:

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
0 points
0 dates
0 play
9 more or less solid leads (1 new)
Almost no action. On operational pause

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
0 points.

Hey hey hey

So really been finalizing my school year.

I did not imagine thanksgiving would prove so challenging on my number closing front haha its whatev having fun and I'm done whining and I'm improving more focusing on one step at a time

Gotta get back into practicing pacing and leading, objection handling, and pushing chicks to move logistically in the isolation and extraction phase as soon as Monday. Otherwise I'm wasting time which I don't have.

So far feeling pretty good.

A broader idea of my headspace atm is found here any ontopic comments, PMs, DMs appreciated

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
0 points - I need to persist more, stay in set longer… making “make the ho say no” my new mantra.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Still nothing solid, a little progress with leads, but I'm getting my act together overall.

I had a really good (int'l 2-set) approach Wed eve, I think I may have put it in chat, definitely a sign of progress. Traded socials but no further action so far.

Tbh I don't have a lot of time to put into approaching. But I think one or three of my SC/class leads are going places. Time to make moves ;)

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Developing my pacing and leading.

Had a run in earlier this week with a lovely woman who offered to free my teeth from my face. I stayed in set and was calm so she lowered the stakes to “we’re not interested”

Besides that all phone leads are gone…no interest in rebuilding them. Boring and I’m a sore loser… err maybe that’s in reverse.

Last week of school. Operation Vegas breathing down my neck among other things has slowed me down but trust that

i’m still the hottest trash in the game baby

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

(Early update. we made the change to the deadline being Sunday since fridays are outings usually.)

Started taking prednisone to fix the chaos that was my body due to my nervous system going crazy. Currently it is making my paranoia and anxiety higher than it’s been in a long time.

Excited to channel these dark emotions and my grief though (leaving college plus this medication is hitting hard.)

Not done by any stretch. I have been this low and paranoid before. I know for a fact it is only as real as I make it and will use this opportunity to grit my teeth and work through this.

Besides…some women are really into the fucked up man

maybe this headspace is a sign it’s time to pursue big booty emo chicks

next week will be good. just gotta adjust some things review teevster’s and carousel state, momentum, drought articles then get out there

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
0 points

Definitely making a lot of progress overall. I have high hopes for this week.

Surveyor

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
0 points unless something happens tonight (I'm going somewhere and I've learned to expect the unexpected)

I actually came close to scoring, but I didn't play ball because I wasn't sure if it was a good idea. It could have gone very wrong. I think it's for the best. FR/FU coming up when I have the time.

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Close but not quite. Good news is I'm more acclimated to my new circadian rhythm, feeling much better, and have a gameplan/focus to get some winner effect going

TL;DR Report

Went on a date with a milf today in extended circle and wussed out at the door...predictable pattern. When I fail I'm not focused on "What does she need right now?" as Gun advises. Anything else besides logistics, frames is not of much use to me.

Got too wrapped in precedent and momentum which I think I mentioned previously isn't too hot.

Feels bad to disappoint another woman right near the finishline. Especially after all the threads about leadership, male to woman flirting and generational confidence being lost, and prizing myself against the guys she has in her day to day...plus she got MUNIES soooo missing on a sugar mommas hurts my shareholders.

At least I'm better with elicitation, thread angling, PPP types

Close but not quite. Right at her door...soon to be in the walls.

that was cheesy fuck sometimes ending these is gay so if i stop mid sentence just kno

Destiny

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Approached a solo set on the last train off of an AI, she came in and stood directly next to me. Opened with "has anyone ever told you you have the vibe of a squirrel?" and said its because she seemed friendly but shy when she asked what that means.

I asked her where she was dropping off then hinted I wanted to come over, she mentioned having a karaoke set earlier "I don't want to end the night just yet, any suggestions?" She didn't bite and basically said "iunno", I realised I needed to lead the interaction better and asked her if we could use the karaoke set, she said she was worried the neighbors might complain and I promised to be quiet, then she mentioned having a ping pong table instead.

We got to her place and played ping pong for a bit before we went to go sit on her bed while she showed me her favorite songs on her computer, I started tickling her and removing her clothes, little bit of LMR when she was in just panties where I had to chill out for a bit and promised her we didn't have to fuck, started up again after awhile and sealed the deal.

Review:
I'd say my leading here wasn't the best, there were a few moments where things were dicey and we were both sort of just waiting out in the air and had no idea what was going on.

I also was sort of clumsy in my transitions, heading to her place I let the conversation drop a few times, the vibe partially died going from the train to her place because I auto-piloted into boring topics. In hindsight should use qualifying questions in these scenarios since rapport is already built, like "whats something about you I never would've guessed?" or guns "if you won the lottery what would you do?".

Another problem I have in transitions is that my kino sort of drops, in the train itself I was poking her in the sides and booping her on the nose, meanwhile when walking with her there was like a 5-10 minute period where I sort of just dropped all kino. Incidental touches should probably be more on my list to prevent vibe changes in my transitions next time.

Last edited:

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Approached a solo set on the last train off of an AI, she came in and stood directly next to me. Opened with "has anyone ever told you you have the vibe of a squirrel?" and said its because she seemed friendly but shy when she asked what that means.

I asked her where she was dropping off then hinted I wanted to come over, she mentioned having a karaoke set earlier "I don't want to end the night just yet, any suggestions?" She didn't bite and basically said "iunno", I realised I needed to lead the interaction better and asked her if we could use the karaoke set, she said she was worried the neighbors might complain and I promised to be quiet, then she mentioned having a ping pong table instead.

We got to her place and played ping pong for a bit before we went to go sit on her bed while she showed me her favorite songs on her computer, I started tickling her and removing her clothes, little bit of LMR when she was in just panties where I had to chill out for a bit and promised her we didn't have to fuck, started up again after awhile and sealed the deal.

Review:
I'd say my leading here wasn't the best, there were a few moments where things were dicey and we were both sort of just waiting out in the air and had no idea what was going on.

I also was sort of clumsy in my transitions, heading to her place I let the conversation drop a few times, the vibe partially died going from the train to her place because I auto-piloted into boring topics. In hindsight should use qualifying questions in these scenarios since rapport is already built, like "whats something about you I never would've guessed?" or guns "if you won the lottery what would you do?".

Another problem I have in transitions is that my kino sort of drops, in the train itself I was poking her in the sides and booping her on the nose, meanwhile when walking with her there was like a 5-10 minute period where I sort of just dropped all kino. Incidental touches should probably be more on my list to prevent vibe changes in my transitions next time.
finally someone lol gotta get my shit together

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Review:

Shoutout bro bro!

>