PH's Daygame: I meet girls.

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 22
I am back! Figured out why girls weren't excited to see me for like the past week of sarging. Like they were totally uninterested at all, blowing me out soon after opening. I tried so hard to correct, doing my best with the approach, focusing on my inner game and visualizing a confident body language, like how I ran the final lap to a 3rd place in a 5km running event to my classmates cheering. It wasn't working. Girls were bored, some even scared on approach.

Today I found out. I lacked excitement. I treated sarging like a chore. I wasn't displaying enough warmth and enthusiasm on my approaches. That's why they were scared. Imagine an office boss with puffed out chest with a smile on his face vs one with a blank expression. One is charismatic while the other is powerful and scary.

So what I had to do was simple. Use a visualization that conveys warmth. Imagine that the girls I speak to have lovely angel wings, as written in "The charisma myth" by Oliver Cabane Fox.

On to today's sarge. Met 6 girls today.

Girl 1
She was standing when I walked close and pretended to look at the sign board that was close to her.

Indirect direct opener (InDi)
Me: Hey do you know where the library is?
Her: Directions*
Me: Actually I saw you here and I thought that you looked really cute.
Her: Haha
Me: So what brought you here?

I notice she was not facing me and facing the crowd. I mirrored her and faced the crowd, with our body slightly tilted towards each other.

Her: I am waiting for a friend. What about you?
Me: I came here to buy a musical instrument, waiting for my friend. Where are you guys going? (Logistics (L))
Her: Going to eat
Me: Nice, after that? (L)
Her: Idk, see where my friend wants to go.
Me: You seem like a laidback girl, but I know you also have things you feel passionate about. (Rainbow ruse - (R))
(long pause)

I wanted her to qualify herself but she didn't. Then her friend came and I told her bye.

Girl 2
I opened her InDi and she walked towards me. She still thought I was asking for directions

Me: Actually I thought ur red diamond pixel mask is really cute. Where did you get that?
Her: I bought it at xxx.
Her: Oh yeah the Cathay (shopping mall) is over there.

She started walking again.

Me: You sure u know where it is?
Her: I think it's there.
Me: Show me.

We begin walking together.

Me: You must be a really stylish person to be wearing such a unique mask. What brings you around here?
Her: I need to go to Orchard to buy stuff for my home
Me: After that?
Her: Go back home.
Me: You sound really hardworking coming all the way here to buy stuff. Btw my name's xxx

The conversation continued for a bit until we reached the destination and she continued walking and left me. I wasn't too interested in her so I didn't ask for her number.

Girl 3
I went up the escalator, saw a cute girl from behind. Was she really a cute girl? Oh well let's find out. I walked up the moving escalator till I was directly behind her. As soon as she left the top of the escalator, she turned her body left and I opened her InDi. Yeah she looks good.

Me: Actually I came here because I saw you and you look really cute.
She laughs, twice.
Me: You don't seem to be from around here. I think ur either a Korean or a Japanese.
Her: Yes I am from Japan.
Me: You seem like a laidback girl, but I know you also have things you feel passionate about. (R)
She laughs again.
Me: What brings you to Singapore?
Her: I come here for vacation

I heard it as coming here for work. I told her and we both laughed. I wasn't too present throughout the interaction as I was focusing on my goals, namely finding out her name, her logistics, rainbow rusing and moving her.

Me: My name's xxx
Her: I'm xxx
Me: So what do you for fun?
Her: I watch youtube
Me: Like which channels do you watch?
Her: Korean music
Me: No way, I thought Japanese people would watch J-pop. I used to have a friend who was really into J-pop. So you listen to SNSD, big bang or the new artistes nowadays.
Her: Nope, I listen to the newer ones like seventeen
Me: Lets go for a walk around here.
Her: I going to meet my mum soon.

I took out my phone, wanting to ask for her number

Her: My mum calling, she says to me.

Should've number closed.

Girl 4
Girl standing outside the toilet. I thought she had a boyfriend. I was wrong. Opened her InDi

Me: Actually I just had to come to tell you that your ribbon on your head is soo cute.
Her: Haha thank you.
Me: You waiting for a friend?

(I was expecting her to clarify bf if she had one)

Her: Yeah
Me: Cool, where are you heading to?
Her: Going back after this. You?
Me: I came here to buy a ukulele, have you heard of it before?
Her: Yeah, its like that guitar right
Me: Yeah its like a small guitar, can bring around and play outside.
Her: Nice. You learning?
Me: It was difficult, I am glad I had a group of friends who first taught me.
Her: Nice
Me: Let me add you on my phone.
Her: Err, I dont feel
Me: Alright, lets talk abit more first then.
Her: It's not that
Me: Hmm

At this point her male friend came out of the toilet and she went off.

Girl 5 and 6
Girl 5 didn't stop on opening. Girl 6 was at the back of a 3 people queue. I teased her abit, on how she looks like a chef with her apron on. The person queuing in front turned back to look and looked forward again. We chat a bit more and I ejected.

What went well
Being warm when approaching girls
Transitioned to using "Hey" for the openers instead of "Excuse me" (this is becoming a new default. I'm proud)
Did more rainbow ruse (Not really seeing the effectiveness, but I will try more)

What needs improving
Increasing number of approaches to practice more rainbow ruse

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 23
I stopped sarging for 2 days for work. The rust was worse than expected. I went to the mall which sold mostly female clothing, catering to mostly young fashionable looking women. As per usual I started approaching people and asking for directions to warm up, before doing my indirect direct openers. Everything was moving smoothly for the direction openers, until I started approaching women.

For me I prefer to open girls alone who are standing or sitting. Unfortunately, it happened today that there was no one standing in the 2 most popular spots in the mall. I circled it another 2 more times and still no one. I gave up looking at the popular spots and went up to the 2nd level, where I met a girl who was walking towards me. Our eyes locked and I stopped her by opening.

Girl 1
Indirect direct (InDi) opening as usual.

Me: Hey, do you know where the library is?
Her: Nope
Me: Actually I just thought your hair is really cute.

She looked a little excited. Then checked her own hair as though there was something there

Me: Don't worry there is nothing wrong with your hair.
Her: Ok

She began walking off.

Girl 2
I circled the 2nd floor the 1st floor and sat next to a girl whom I approached only to maintain momentum. She wasn't my type. I opened InDi.

Me: Actually I just thought you hair was really cute and I want to come and say hi

She laughed a little

Me: Ok see you around.

Long break in between
After the 2 girls I continued to circle between the 2 most popular spots in the mall. The first time there was no one standing, the 2nd time there was a girl at the bottom side standing alone. Perfect. I went up to her and attempted to open. I started with the phrase "excuse me". I already told myself before that if I were to ever use that phrase in an opener, it doesn't count and I had to eject immediately, so that was what I did, feeling slightly disappointed about myself.

Once again, I circled the popular spots and there was no one standing, just people transiting about. I told myself I was going to approach at least 1 more girl, before I take a short break. Saw a girl who was standing but looks way too young. "Another one of those, not gonna be worth the approach". Decided I was going to walk into the clothing stores and approach girls who were shopping, but in reality I didn't went into a single shop. I did 1 or 2 ask for directions to continue building up momentum.

Eventually I took a break without approaching a third girl. I took a seat in the bench in the mall, and the opposite end was a cute girl. I rested for about 2 minutes, and when I wanted to leave I ask her for directions. She said she don't know twice. I took it that she was not interested and left without opening her.

Girl 3
I went back to the popular spots in the mall for waiting and met girl 3 standing.

Opened her InDi
Me: Actually I just came to tell you that you looked cute

I saw her physically moved 2cm away from me when I delivered the opener.

Me: See you

Girl 4
I actually walked towards the library and saw her sitting outside. I sat down next to her while she was eating a piece of bread.

Opened her InDi
Me: Actually I thought your purple hair looked really cute.
Her: Thanks
Me: How did u get it dyed?
Her: I did it myself
Me: Wow really?
Her: Yeah I bought the dye and then I applied it. Its quite cheap only 20 dollars
Me: Didn't know it was so easy
(pause)
Her: Oh yeah the library is there
Me: Alright see you

What went well
1) I didn't quit.
2) I pushed myself to do 2 more approaches despite my lack of momentum.

What needs improving
1) I need to open more girls who are harder to approach, specifically, girls who are shopping, girls who are walking because sometimes I don't really have the luxury of standing girls.

I have these bad mindset with regards to girls who are shopping
Bad Mindset: I used to not approach in them because I feel I would get kicked out for "disrupting their business".
Reality: It doesn't matter because there are so many shops, and even if you really get "banned" from one, they likely don't have enough staff to police you.

Bad Mindset 2: Girls will think I am weird, being the only guy in a female clothing store.
Reality: Guys do buy clothes for girls like for a gift.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Do you have an idea of what a "good" reaction would look like?
And if it came, would there be a plan on how to capitalize on it?

I remember one PUA from back in the days living the mantra of "blow me or blow out".
Once you're already talking to a girl why not push hard for the actual objective?

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah definitely and I also had a plan. Whether or not I follow the plan is another matter. It is difficult to focus on my plan and being fully present in the interaction at the same time.

I got caught in a spiral of poor social momentum because I approach only the girls who were standing. Also gotta stay in set longer.

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 24
Started today with more willpower, not to make the same mistakes of waiting too long in between sets to avoid social momentum loss. Opened 6 girls.

Girl 1
She seemed middle-aged and told me she was waiting for her husband. I introduced my name and left.

Girl 2
Standing with her back facing a glass railing. I opened her InDi

Me: Actually I just came to tell you that you look really cute.
Her: Thank you (while her eyes look away as though she didn't hear it)
Me: Actually I don't really want to go to the library, I prefer watching youtube and learning from there.
Her: Same I prefer like hearing music.
Me: I like this guy called "lauv" have you heard of him?
Her: Yeah, I listen too.
Me: Wow that's cool, didn't know we are into the same taste in music
Her: I also listen to other music, like all types of music
Me: I like people who listen to all genre, it builds character (Too agreeable by my part, should've withheld my attention a little)
(pause)

Me: So what brings you here?
Her: I am waiting for my client
Me: Oh thats cool, sounds like ur working on a saturday are you?
Her: Yeah, I am a financial consultant
Me: So you help people with their finances and planning (I was a bit turned off by her job)
... ...

We continued talking for abit more about her job.

Me: I was thinking of eating ice cream today, but I don't really want to eat alone.
Her: Oh, where are you going later?
Me: Meeting a friend later, going to play some ping pong.
Her: Maybe you can ask your friend.
Me: It's still early now, later then I will meet
Her: I see

I ejected and immediately realized I should've at least asked for her number.

Girl 3
She was walking with headphones on and I tapped at her arm to pre-open her while walking beside her. I opened her and thought it was going to be good or at least decent, but she stopped and saw me and walked away.

Girl 4
I opened another girl sitting. Complimented her on her black hat. Saying it was unique and that it made her special because none other people ever wore black hats around here, especially not people with hair. She kept quiet, responded softly. I persisted standing there and told her that I was meeting someone, and she responded with ok. Eventually she politely tell me to go somewhere else.

Girl 5
Girl was standing beside the wall. I walked past her, then turned and walk back towards her and opened her. She was smiling as I started my InDi opener

Me: Actually I came here to tell you that your brown hair is really cute.
Her: Thank you haha
(she didn't tell me her name)
Me: You seem like you are not from Singapore, are you from somewhere else?
Her: Yeah I am from Myanmar.
Me: No way, thats like so far, why did u come all the way from Myanmar?

Just when everything was going well, her male friend came over to interrupt. She walked towards him, told him I was asking her where the library was. Oh well better luck next time.

Girl 6
Girl was standing beside another wall. I was a little afraid to open her as she was eating her food, but I was glad I did. Opened InDi

Me: Actually I came here to tell you that you looked really cute.
Her: Thanks! (she was smiling)
Me: So what brought you here today?
Her: I am working today.
Me: Wow you are really hardworking, working on a saturday.
Her: Yeah I am an estate agent.
Me: Oh so you help people buy and sell houses?
Her: Yeah, also bring them to see houses like today.
Me: Business must be really good, so many people buying houses and housing prices are so high.
Her: Yeah now it's good, before this was the covid period and there was very little people buying houses.

Her: Now I am so busy I barely have time for food. Thats why I am eating here.
Me: Ah those are the worse. I rmb the time when I was serving customers. I was supposed to go for lunch at 7pm and end work at 9pm. The customers kept holding me up for the entire hour. In the end I missed the lunch break and I couldn't go lunch between 8pm-9pm because it was the closing hour. I had to ask my boss to recompensate me
Her: Oh yeah, that's bad. Did your boss pay you back for those extra hours.
Me: Yeah, I insisted that they did. Luckily they were nice enough to compensate me
Her: Thats good

Me: Oh yeah, lets eat some ice cream sometime.
Her: I am busy right now, got work
Me: Some other day
Her: You got instagram or facebook?
Me: How about whatsapp or telegram
Her: Telegram

I took down her telegram and we parted ways after that.

What went well
1) I closed 1 of the girl

What needs improving
1) I didn't close the other girl

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey ph,

Good job in opening these many girls! I should take example.

I understand you just started out with day game. Below some of my questions/notes.

From your interactions I gauge that you tend to go for more of a friendly convo right off the approach (on the spot) instead of feeling entitled to move things forward? (i.e. checking her schedule and suggesting a meetup later if she's busy). Nice that you moved some girls though.

I see you prefer to go indirect-direct. The way I would use indirect-direct is e.g. you're both standing in front of the library and you ask her where the library is, only to tell her you were joking and you just wanted to meet her. Did you try this? Also, have you ever tried with purely direct openers?

I'm not clear on how you look. Could you give us a brief description of yourself and your clothing? (if you haven't already).

Also, how did you followup on the numbers you got?

Keep up!

-En

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good job in opening these many girls! I should take example.

I understand you just started out with day game. Below some of my questions/notes.
Thanks for reading! Glad to share my experiences. Used to day game for about 3 months, about 7 years ago. Had some success, then focused on my studies. Now I am back for more.

I see you prefer to go indirect-direct. The way I would use indirect-direct is e.g. you're both standing in front of the library and you ask her where the library is, only to tell her you were joking and you just wanted to meet her. Did you try this? Also, have you ever tried with purely direct openers?
Now that you mention it, that's something I could do. They always think I'm seriously going to the destination. Let's see how it goes tomorrow.

Yes I have tried purely direct. I just find indirect direct to be better.
1) It's easier for me. Instead of directly stating interest, you get into a conversation first and then escalate to showing interest.
2) It forces her to stop if she is walking.
3) You make her invest by telling you directions.

I'm not clear on how you look. Could you give us a brief description of yourself and your clothing? (if you haven't already).

Also, how did you followup on the numbers you got?
Alright I will update my profile soon on my 1st thread of my journal.

It's bad, like 80% of them don't even respond to my text. I do pretty standard stuff. Like "it's great to meet you today [her name], my name's ph" save my number. "Glad to meet an artist today, my name's ph, save my number".

To be fair it was my fault. I keep asking for their number instead of asking them to go out with me for ice cream or something. After I ask for their number, then I ask them to go out when it should be the other way round.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
save my number
Where's that from? Even with girls that were interested, I noticed that commanding compliance via text goes badly.
Furthermore, receiving that would feel to me as if you're used to girls not saving your number.

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Where's that from? Even with girls that were interested, I noticed that commanding compliance via text goes badly.
Furthermore, receiving that would feel to me as if you're used to girls not saving your number.
https://www.girlschase.com/content/what-text-girls-get-dates#comments

I like the simplicity of it. Now that you mention it, it's also good to build some more rapport and connection over text. Most often with the girls who are busy, it's mostly a fast interaction before I start asking them out another time.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
it's also good to build some more rapport and connection over text.
I wouldn't do either. When texting, all I care about is advancing towards a meet while avoiding anything negative.

That's: my icebreaker > her response > me suggesting to meet

As for using a certain line or not, it helps to imagine receiving it as her considering the specific interaction the two of you had.

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 25

Explored a new place to sarge today. Started looking around, noticing there were not many girls as I was asking for directions. I spent about 10 minutes finding girls to open, but there was no one to open. What made it worse was it was a public holiday. I made a quick decision to change venues and it was the best decision. The other venue was a mall that was swarming with people.

Opened 8 girls today. Of which about 3 were interesting which I am going to focus on. Another 3 were ok and 2 were straight up rejections.

Girl 1
A really cute girl was standing facing away from the shop. I opened her with indirect direct (InDi).

Her: I dont know. I'm not from here.
Me: Just kidding, I don't read books. I just thought you were really cute and I want to say hi
Me: You don't seem to be from here. Where are you from?
Her: I am from Indonesia.
Me: You must be really rich. Everytime in my work I see a lot of rich Indonesians buying everything in Singapore, like it's free haha.
Her: Yeah we like to buy stuff here.
Me: Yeah you see you buy so much stuff.
Her: yeah
Her: My friend calling me.

Her phone rang and she picked up. I was contemplating whether to wait for her call. I decided to wait awhile.

Me: Let me guess, you are here on a holiday. When will you go back?
Her: Yeah I am holiday. Going back tomorrow actually.
Me: Oh then u can buy a lot of medicines to take back.

We chatted a bit more and I ejected as she wasn't going to be in Singapore for long anyway.

Girl 2
Cute black girl standing in a large open walkway. I initially hesitated to approach as I saw she was standing with another bag, probably belonging to a friend or boyfriend. I opened her with InDi

Her: I dont know, I am not from Singapore
Me: Actually I just thought that you were really cute and I wanted to say hi.
Her: Thank you!
Me: You don't seem to be from here, where are you from?
Her: I am from England.

From out of nowhere, her friend came back. I thought it was her boyfriend or something, but it wasn't. So I pretended I didn't see her friend and focused my attention fully on her.

Me: Oooh. (So you travelled all the way) from England to Singapore. What made you decide to travel so far?
Her: My family is here, thats why I came.
Me: Yeah my family been here, that's why I'm also here.
Her: Ah I see.

Her friend edged closer to us and at one point, partially blocked both of us, but we continued the conversation. I kept my focus to her eyes.

Me: I really like Western food, I wish Singapore had more. You must have really good food in England
Her: Haha I prefer Singapore's food, a lot more cheaper here.
Me: Oh yeah my name's xxx
Her: my name's xxx
Her: I came here to do some shopping with my friend.

Her friend stepped closer to her and whispered to her something. Then she said she wanted to go in the mall. I didn't want to follow them as the social pressure was already awkward enough as it was. I should've asked her out somewhere near the end.

Girl 3
Really cute red top she had. Was looking at some goods in a shop when I opened her with InDi. I thought she was going to walk away and see other stuff, but she continued chatting.

Me: Just kidding, I came here because you look really cute and I want to say hi.
Her: Hi
Me: You seem like you are not from around here. Are you non-local?
Her: Nope I am a Singaporean!
Me: Maybe it's your shirt, its really unique, not something I see often. Where is it from?
Her: Yeah it's from Taiwan.

I started randomly talking about the Taiwan china tensions and how stupid it was and how it was similar to Russian Ukraine conflict. She agreed with me that it was stupid.

Me: Btw, my name's xxx
Her: My name's xxx
Me: That's a nice name, its really unique.

We shook hands.

Me: You came here today because it was a public holiday right
Her: Yup, I came here to do some shopping.
Me: I knew it haha. So you work in some job that needs 40 hours per week.
Her: Yeah.

She started moving slightly away from me.

I took one of the store products and started talking about how it can help to be healthy, but she was paying half-attention and her eyes drifted in between looking at me and looking away. I wasn't feeling it so I ejected.

Summary
Overall, I felt like the more I talk, the more the girls lose attraction.

Potential issues
1) Talking speed was too fast and that slowing down may help me to improve
2) Jumping topics instead of sticking to the topic

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
What do you guys think?
Sounds like you could've gone for contact details in any of these interactions. I for my part tend to take them pretty early with some line like "in case we get separated". There're so much possibity of unexpected interruption - like the phone call could've led to her having to leave instantly. Once I have the details I'm more relaxed to continue the conversation - for as long as I like.

(Let me know when I'm spamming your journal x)

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Apparently I cant just edit the 1st thread, so here is my description

About me
I'm phuasjn, you can call me ph for short. Currently in my late 20s.
I'm about 171 cm, 60kg average sized asian guy. I had been working out regularly for the past 10 years.

Clothing
I wear this combination usually as it gets hot over here in Singapore
T-shirt (fitting) with a Supreme logo
Shorts (fitting) grey colored
Sandals (fitting) brown colored
Black silver watch

I do have buttoned down short sleeved shirts, long jeans, long pants, dress shoes, but I don't like wearing them due to the heat

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
I for my part tend to take them pretty early with some line like "in case we get separated".
Yeah, sounds like a good idea. My problem I don't close enough. Lets see again tomorrow.

(Let me know when I'm spamming your journal x)
You are doing fine. Your questions really help me to think why I do what I do

Alpha13SC

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm about 171 cm, 60kg average sized asian guy.
60kg at 171 is skinny. Bulk up a lil' bit.
Sandals (fitting) brown colored
Ditch the sandals. Get some proper shoes. Not necessarily fancy. Keep them clean. But not sandals.
I do have buttoned down short sleeved shirts, long jeans, long pants, dress shoes, but I don't like wearing them due to the heat
On summer time, shirt with rolled up sleeves. You can try white, fitting. Makes wonders.

Also, short sleeved looks weird IMO. Maybe if you have some 20 inch arms.

Put some effort in your appearance.

Last edited:

Higher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
ph,

You're getting great insights from the others already.

You noticed that girls are typically not engaged and some even step away from you. I wanna make sure I understand how your delivery and overall presence work:
  • are you maintaining eye contact? are your eyes "popping out", or is your gaze relaxed?
  • are you coming off too strong on the opener? A few examples of miscalibration:
    • your body is fully pointed at the girl and you just lock in that position instead of pointing your body a bit away from her and having some swag (e.g. keep your body relaxed, tilt your head a little bit);
    • you come too close to her, especially if there's a wall behind her;
    • your face expression might be tense.
  • is your tone of voice apologetic, or does it have some entitlement into it? Just to give you an idea of the difference:
    I'm not saying you should yell and order girls around (maybe when you get more intimate!), but at least you could try building some assertiveness into your voice tone.

Her: I dont know. I'm not from here.
Me: Just kidding, I don't read books. I just thought you were really cute and I want to say hi

Maybe ask for directions to a store which is right behind the girl. The slight absurdity of your request and your subsequent "I'm kidding" line will dissipate some of the initial "what the fuck does this guy want from me" tension in her.

Me: You must be really rich. Everytime in my work I see a lot of rich Indonesians buying everything in Singapore, like it's free haha.
Her: Yeah we like to buy stuff here.
Me: Yeah you see you buy so much stuff.

This sounds very flat and friendly, which is not what you want. You might wanna try to fix your delivery first (voice / body language / eye contact), then ask for her name, and then try to gain information about her schedule. All these steps are forms of compliance testing and move the interaction forward.

I started randomly talking about the Taiwan china tensions and how stupid it was and how it was similar to Russian Ukraine conflict. She agreed with me that it was stupid.

You might wanna avoid this kind of conversations, as they're polarizing and they don't really move the interaction forward in a man to woman way.

-En

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
On summer time, shirt with rolled up sleeves. You can try white, fitting. Makes wonders.
Wearing that now. Its comfortable enough inside the malls, but too hot outside to stay for long. I am wearing it with short pants and shoes (as soon as they arrive). My current pair of shoes give me feet pain.

• are you maintaining eye contact? are your eyes "popping out", or is your gaze relaxed?
  • are you coming off too strong on the opener? A few examples of miscalibration:
    • your body is fully pointed at the girl and you just lock in that position instead of pointing your body a bit away from her and having some swag (e.g. keep your body relaxed, tilt your head a little bit);
    • you come too close to her, especially if there's a wall behind her;
    • your face expression might be tense.
  • I maintain eye contact better for longer periods when I walk slowly and talk slowly. Not really popping out, normal.
  • I feel like I was talking too fast and not loud enough. Especially when I am talking fast, they can't catch what I was saying and I have to repeat myself. Today I slowed both my walking pace and talking speed and they seemed more interested in talking to me for longer.
Day 26
Approached 9 girls today, of which about 4 were longer interactions which I detailed below. 1 had a girlfriend, 1 was to build momentum, 2 other conversations that did not last. The first venue had little targets, so I switched venues. I wanted a venue that was more indoors than outdoors.

Girl 1
She was standing outside Toastbox waiting for her kaya toast to be made when I approached her. Opened with indirect direct (InDi)

Her: Directions*
Me: Actually I thought that you looked really cute
Her: Thank you.
Me: My name's xxx. What are you having today?

I lifted my hand up towards her receipt. She let go of it for me. I read it. It says kaya and toast 2.00.

Me: You must be a really healthy girl eating bread for breakfast.
Her: Haha, its not that healthy, so much sugar inside it.
Me: Well, at least it's a light meal.
Stranger (to her): Are you in the queue?
Her: No I'm not
Me: No, she's not

We chat for awhile more until her number was called. I didn't know what to do so I reflexively took out my phone. She collected her kaya toast and waved me bye. I felt like I should've said "wait I want to show you something", anything to stop her, but I wasn't sure of what to do at that moment.

Girl 2
She was from China. I wasn't too excited to meet her but she was there, standing in front of Uniqlo. Open with InDi

Her: Speaks in Chinese*

I spoke back in Chinese. I started cold reading her that she don't seem like she was a local and she told me she was from China. I asked her why she came all the way to Singapore and not Taiwan or Hong Kong for that matter since it was Chinese city there. She said she wanted to study in Singapore and her family is all the way here. I started asking her what she studies and she said "god studies", translated to biblical studies. I misunderstood and said oh it is psychology and she clarified. (I reserved my judgement, but the more I found out, the less I was interested, but I didn't care too much because I want to have a day game date.)

She started asking me what I do and I told her my day job to sell meds legally. I wondered what she could do with her masters degree in biblical studies. She said she could be a pastor, a teacher and a few others.

We exchanged names and handshakes. Then, we transitioned topics to why she was shopping today. She was with a friend, buying clothes and they had holiday this month, meaning there were really free. She asked me about my job and why I wasn't working, to which I replied that I only work 3 days a week and 4 days of leave. I propose an ice cream date and she didn't reject nor accept. I gave her my phone to which she wrote down her name. I had to ask her again for her number.

We talked abit after that and I ejected saying that I had to eat lunch as it was already 3pm.

I texted her an icebreaker 30 mins later and she texted back "Hi [my name]".
Me: Going for haircut! How was shopping?
Her: No response for 4 hours.

I think I am going to try talking to her back in Chinese, tomorrow.

Girl 3
I happened to be standing inside uniqlo. Got distracted by a bumble text and took awhile to respond. A girl came over and I got distracted again, this time by her. I knew I wasn't going to be able to do any work. Opened her InDi with my library opener

She felt strange that I would ask the library when I was clearly in the store.
Me: I just thought your big brown eyes were really cute.
Her: Haha thank you.
Me: You seem like a really fashionable girl. Where else do you shop other than uniqlo
Her: Erm, other than here. Actually I shop most of my clothes here.
Me: Wow, don't tell me u also bought your clothes (points to outfit she is wearing) here
Her: Yeap, I don't usually go out often
Me: Oh yeah my name's xxx
Her: I am xxx
Me: I'm guessing you stay at home pretty much, what's your favorite thing to do at home?
Her: I like watching shows.
Me: What kind of shows?
Her: Korean drama

(pauses) I don't know how to relate I don't watch that.

Her: Oh yeah you wanted to go to the library. Directions*

Then she walked away.

On 2nd thought I should've stopped her. I made the unhelpful assumption that her directing me to the library means she was not interested. She could've been interested but just didn't know what to say.

Girl 4
Girl at the bubble tea shop standing. Opener InDi was mediocre. Had to repeat it once as the girl didn't catch it.

Me: I just thought your brown hair was really cute.
Me: Where did you go to dye your hair?
Her: I dyed it at (I can't recall which) hair salon

I stared at her eyes and at one point, she had a questioning look.

Her: I have not seen you before right.
Me: I don't think so.
Me: What's your name again?
Her: xxx
Me: I'm xxx

Obligatory handshake*

Her: Yeah I have not heard a xxx in my life
Me: Yours is a really common name. Are you in dance?
Her: Yeah.
Me: What dance?
Her: Contem
Me: Oh I heard many [her name] in my life.
Her: Yeah my name's rather common
Me: What are you having?
Her: Milk tea mango something
Me: Where are you going after this?
Her: I am going home

The lady called for her to pick up her drink. She came back to me and spoke to me.

Her: I'm going to go now.

She left before I could stop her. I didn't have a plan, so I lost her. She seemed like she was ok with staying and I just needed to give her a reason to walk with me.

What went well
Closed 1 girl
Slow body language and verbals. Girls didn't feel like running away today

What needs improving
Always be closing (ABC)

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 27
Work day. Came early to sarge. Opened 2 girls today.

Girl 1
She was sitting at a bench! Opened with indirect direct (InDi)

Me: Actually I just thought that you looked really cute and I wanted to say hi.
Her: Hi

She said she was from Malaysia

Me: Oh what brought you all the way here from Malaysia
Her: my brother studies here in the national university singapore (NUS)
Me: Wow he is so smart! You should join him here too.
Her: haha I'm working at malaysia. My brother work here too part time
Me: my names xxx
Her: Im xxx

handshake

Her: Im going to USS
Me: That sounds fun. You scared of rides
Her: Shakes her head
Me: Good, they have alot of scary rides! So when are you staying until?
Her: I'm going back tomorrow
Me: So fast? You just came like today! Why not at least stay through the weekend
Her: I got work on Monday.

I left shortly after.

Girl 2
I saw her sitting and staring intently at her phone. I sat next to her and pre opened her with a tap to her arm. Needless to say she was surprised and stared at me while I turned slowly to look at her.

Me: Hey I just saw u sitting her staring at your phone and I just had to come to tell you that you are really cute.
Her: thanks, I was just waiting for work
Me: I like how u were staring so strongly onto your phone (bends head down 90 degrees and stares)
Her: Haha I was just texting
Me: you seem like you are not from around here, are u from malaysia?
Me: no way I got it right
Her: yeah can tell from the accent right
Me: Yeah. Where do u work at?
Her: (points to the restaurant nearby)
Me: why do u work there?
Her: shrugs*, just work
Me: my names xxx
Her: you work around here also?
Me: Yeah I sell drugs.
Her: pauses
Me: lets go for lunch together! What times ur break
Her: Its ok

We chatted awhile before she said she gotta go.

What went well
Completed the sarge

What needs improving
Need to open more girls and less hesitation

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Seems to be more and more people posting nowadays in journals! That's a good thing, I love hearing everyone's experiences. Unfortunately for the next 2 weeks I won't be posting much, till the end of this month. Going back to military service.

Day 28
Opened 6 girls today, of which 4 of them were shorter conversations.

Girl 1
Saw her standing on the edge of a shop. Opened indirect direct (InDi)

Me: Actually I just came to tell you that you looked really cute
She looked at me in disbelief of my opener.

She didnt state her name.

Me: You seem like the type of girl who knows directions and where everything is at.
Her: Yeah I work around here before so I know.
Me: That's cool, I really like this place, it has a relaxing feel to it.
Her: Yeah, but it's also a little crowded.
Her: I am just, shopping ... walking around, getting some stuff
Me: Same. I'm going back to the military in the next 2 weeks, going for some shopping while I have the time.
Her: Oh, you buying stuff for the military here?
Me: Nope, shopping for ordinary clothes
Her: Ah I see. I need to go to [place] for food
Me: Where is that? I have never been there before
Her: It is at [place], only nearby here. You just need to cross [street name]
Me: Is the food there less expensive, I know the food here tends to be really ex
Her: It depends on what you order.
Me: So it's like a hawker centre is it?
Her: Yeah something like that.
Me: The other day I ordered curry chicken from the [EAT] store. I thought it was a cheap store, but it turned out to be [x] dollars
Her: Yeah price higher nowadays. Anyway I gotta go already

I felt like the vibe wasn't there so I didn't want to continue pursuing her. The conversation was too impersonal.

Girl 2
Saw a girl walking along a walkway. Usually I won't approach walking girls, but recently doubled the reward for approaching walking girls and it seem to help. Opened InDi

Me: Actually I just thought ur hair was really cute and I wanted to say hi
Her: Haha.

She actually laughs and walked all the way from being on my right side to turning and facing in front of me.

Handshakes

Me: How are you?
Her: I'm good, you?
Me: Feeling great, not everyday I come here shopping around.
Her: Oh yeah I'm busy, I am actually late meeting a friend later
Me: Wait I want to get to know you first.
Her: You know me?
Me: Nope but I want to know.

Takes phone out to ask her number but she walks away.

What went well
Time in between sets decreased

What needs improvement
Did not do what I set out to do - baiting her to ask questions about my strengths (exercising, music related stuff)

phuasjn2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 29
Went on a date today with a girl I met online.

Pre-date
Before the date, I texted her why she gym in the morning, and she told me she was busy. After meeting me, she was gonna meet her friends. So I asked her what time she was meeting them and she said right after meeting me. I asked her who her friends were, apparently they were from the same country as her and she was very close to them. At this point, I know it was going to be a challenging one. Logistics seems bad, so I was looking forward to a shorter date.

Date - Meet up point (10 minutes)
I was about 10 minutes late. I walked over to her and opened her.

Me: Hey you must be xxx
Her: Yeah, I'm xxx
Me: I'm xxx

I raised my hand. She slowly brought her hand up and we handshaked.

Me: You from Malaysia right? You speak chinese mostly
Me: You know what, lets try something I speak English then u can learn also.
Me: Lets go for a walk

I wanted to speak in English because I was better and more fluent. At the same time, I wanted her to invest more in the conversation by speaking English as she has to translate in her mind. As we were walking I chat her up again.

Me: Sorry I was late, the train was long
Her: Its ok, I didn't wait long
Me: So you are doing HR right?
Her: Yeah, now doing
Me: Sounds like u need to care about a lot of people
Her: Huh

I repeated myself and I directed her towards the escalator. She stood behind me, leaving 1 escalator step between me and her. It was far. We reached the top and we walked to the next escalator. I think she was texting behind me.

Me: Oh where did u go I nearly lost you. (I said as I looked around and she suddenly appeared on my other side)
Her: Haha
Me: You walk first so you won't be lost. (I motioned for her to stand in front of me)
Her: Nah don't want u go first.

I didn't want to lose that frame, but there were other people so I didn't feel like arguing and got up. She went behind me. As we got up from the escalator to the fro-yo place which we wanted to go, it was replaced by an ice cream shop.

Me: Oh no, I thought there was a yoghurt shop. Now they replaced it with Ben and Jerry's
Her: Its ok lah
Me: Maybe it's some other place in the mall. Let me check.

I took out my phone, searched for fro-yo store. Couldn't find one. She was standing really close and looking at my phone too. I could feel her skin brushing onto me.

Me: You know what, lets have ice cream instead. I know here also got another ice cream shop Anderson's
Her: Sure go there lor.

We made our way there and I had to initiate a conversation again.

Me: Is this the first time you come here?
Her: You mean this mall or serangoon?
Me: This mall
Her: Yeah, but I seldom come here
Me: Oh I don't come here often also, normally I will buy some shirts at bugis. Where do u usually go?
Her: [her place], thats where I stay

Venue 1 - Ice cream shop (30 minutes)
We walked to the shop and queued, with 1 person ahead of us.

Me: I'm getting a single scoop. What are you getting?
Her: Same as you.
Me: What's your favorite flavor?
Her: Anything is good.

I pointed at the red color one. (Strawberry sorbet)

Me: How about that?
Her: Nope, seems sour
Me: So anything besides that one huh

They served us our ice cream. I picked the 3 stool table and sat on the middle chair. I decided to speak in Chinese instead of English as she gave me 1 liner responses. The rest of the date are all spoken in Chinese and translated into English.

Me: Why did u come to Singapore
Her: To work
Me: I saw an article the other time featuring the salary ranges for one of the fast food chains in Singapore and Malaysia. Apparently it was the same job but the Singapore one was 3 times more higher than in Malaysia.
Her: Oh wow, yeah that's why I come here to work
Me: You told me you working at HR right
Me: How was it I rmb u telling me u doing the payroll
Her: Good, everything settled
Me: How long have you been working for?
Her: 5 years
Me: Wow u worked really long already, can get long service award already.
Her: Haha yeah
Me: Are you going to continue for another 5 to 10 years?
Her: I don't know
Me: Lets say u don't need the money, will u still be doing HR?
Her: I don't know. I think I will still be doing HR
Me: Nods slowly*

At this point I felt like I asked enough questions, so I focused on eating my ice cream and expected her to ask me questions or at least initiate the conversation. I waited a whole 30 seconds for her to contribute, but she did not.

My throat felt thirsty with the creamy ice cream so I decided to get some water. I asked if she wanted some water. She said no. I took some for her anyway because I know better.

Me: Can I try your ice cream? Wait do you have covid?
Her: Go ahead. I got covid before already, also vaccinated before
Me: Ok let me try

I took a small portion of her mint chocolate ice cream. I tasted mostly mint and barely any chocolate flavor.

Me: Its ok. You not scared I got covid ah, u never asked me
Her: Nope I already got covid, so it doesn't matter

At this point I wanted to command her to build compliance. So I looked at her shirt.

Me: Thats a really nice shirt, what does the 1MW1 on it stands for?
Her: What MW what?

I moved me hand closer and pointed at her shirt. Printed in white fonts "1MW1". She moved herself 1cm back.

Her: Oh I don't know, I just bought it from Taopao
Me: Wait what, u don't know what it is, then why did u buy it?
Her: It was on sale
Me: Smiles and look away in disappointment*
Me: What size is it though?
Her: It's free size
Me: Ohh that's why it's like that (I touched her shoulder and the t-shirt. It did not fit well. She moved back a little as I touched her)

Again I felt like I talked enough, so I focused on eating my ice cream and expected her to ask me questions or at least initiate the conversation. I waited a whole 30 seconds for her to contribute, but she did not.

This time I asked her about her family.

Me: I'm curious, so you stay in Singapore, how about your parents?
Her: They are staying in Malaysia
Me: Oh my mum came from Malaysia also. I like Malaysia, it has really cheap and good food.
Her: Yeah Malaysia is good.
Me: Do you go back to see them?
Her: Nope.
Me: Really, you don't visit your parents like ever?
Her: Oh public holidays yeah I will go back
Me: I'm guessing u are staying with your roommates.
Her: Yeah, my sister also come to Singapore
Me: Oh yeah you told me about them, were they younger or older?
Her: They are 1993 and 1991
Me: Wait, how about you? (I knew her age)
Her: I am 1995
Me: Oh you have 2 sisters!

As we finished the ice cream, she told me she had to meet her friends that she told me about earlier. Today my aim was to lead no matter what, so I pressed on despite her low interest.

Me: Later then you meet your friends, lets go shopping first
Her: You shop? (she looks at me questioningly and smile)
Me: Yeah, why guys can't shop is it?
Her: Nope
Me: Follow me

We took an escalator up again with her standing below me. As we walked I broke the silence.

Me: You bought new clothes this year?
Me: Where did u shop?
Her: Orchard road, somerset
Me: Sounds fashionable and expensive too! Which shops do u go to?
Her: I go to many shops
Me: Like which shop?
Her: Huh
Me: Come help me choose some clothes to buy. Girls are good at choosing clothes.
Her: Ok sure
Me: Lets go here (I pointed to cotton on direction)

Shopping @ Cotton on
We walked over to the men's section of the shop. I took a pair of jeans up and asked her about the label. We discussed about how wide the jeans were and not really fitting and also about the color. She preferred a darker hue for the blue jeans. She suggested a jeans and I went into the changing room to wear it.

Me: This one is too big haha
Her: Oh maybe u try the smaller size.

She receives a call, supposedly from her friends. I went to talk to the staff to find the skinny cut jeans. The staff directed me. I took a jeans and was about to try it.

Her: I think I got to go already, my friends waiting for me.
Me: Wait for me I just got to try this jeans first
Her: They are already reaching
Me: Wait first let me try this.

I told her as I went back to try the jeans. I tried the jeans and they stuck to my legs, it was too big. I thought she was going to leave me for sure without telling me at this point. But she kept on waiting.

Me: I wore the jeans and guess what. I got stuck haha.
Her: I got to go already, my friends are already waiting at the station.
Me: Wait let me just try the other size first
Her: Really I got to go, my friends are already there.
Me: There where?
Her: At the [station]
Me: Which station
Her: Near my place. I going there.
Me: Ok you go

At that point I kind of felt that she was going to go off anyway as soon as I enter the fitting room. But now I wonder, what would happen if I continued to persist, and I finished buying my clothes and moved her to a new place.

Should I persist until she actually walks off?
Stupid question, the answer is yes. As a relatively new seducer, we need to get in on the deep end to know how far to persist in keeping her on the date

>