The Return Of The Mack

Mav3rick

Space Monkey
space monkey
Intro- 11/15/21
Wassup playas!

I'll be chronicling my adventures with women, along with what I'm thinking about during the process, in this journal.

Back in my high school years, I had some success with women without knowing pick up artists even existed. I pulled mostly from social circle, but could always have quality conversations with any woman; I guess you can say I am partly a 'natural'.

As I went to college, I was focused on other areas of my life and never built or joined a social circle, so I've been in a slump with women for a while. I didn't care to change this until recently when I started reading posts on this site- therefore, I decided to build back up my social circle and form a tribe of hot women to do fun things with.

SO! It's time to get back out there and transform from ex-mack to Mack Daddy! Enjoy the ride :))

Last edited:

Mav3rick

Space Monkey
space monkey
Where I'm at/Current issues
I would describe my style of game similar to entry level razorjack. I agree with him on a lot of points, namely mindset being the most important factor in any pickup. He also went from some past natural success to PUA. However, I am not at the breakthrough point where Razorjack went full player mode! I have some work to do before then...

Fashion
This needs some work, I've been scouting thrift shops looking for cool clothes. No dice so far but I'm working on it

Social Proof/Competition
I need some more practice on befriending more people in a venue, as well as visibly being with some attractive girl whether I am gaming her or not. This, I feel will take me to the next level because it will prove to girls I am attractive and they're not making things up

Staying in Convo with <8s
I think they can sense I don't really want them, lol. I think it's worth approaching them for practice but I tend to not get anywhere and let the conversation die because I frankly do not care if I ever see them again. Are my standards too high?

In this journal I'm just gonna post what I'm working on and how I'm progressing, I don't think I'll post many interactions unless I come out of them with some specific way to up my game.

Last edited:

Mav3rick

Space Monkey
space monkey
11/18/21- FUCK!

I am pissed. I was leaving a class, and as I went through the hallway towards the exit, I spied with my little eye a baddie. We were going different ways- perpendicular, not opposite, in a crowd of maybe 200. I could tell she was at LEAST a 9.

I said "hey! I like your pink pants. they're very flashy." she had peacocked!!! truly cool pants, and with a well sculpted ass showing too ;)

She excitedly thanks but never stopped on her trajectory, and we kept walking our separate ways.

I'm mad. This girl had a great body, pretty eyes, and seemed like she had high self esteem/was cool. She's exactly what I'm looking for.

Well, a situation like this will happen again. So in what ways could I capitalize on a similar opportunity next time?
  • Pretend like we're going the same way- come up and tap her on the elbow then start to walk and talk with her​
  • Wheel around in front of her and actually stop her to start a conversation​
  • Just start walking with her any way possible. Do I really care if I'm late for my next class?​
  • Immediately transition to conversation after a compliment opener​
  • Do the compliment opener in a way that makes it clear I am interested in her, not just giving a compliment in passing​
  • introduce myself immediately after the opener, then go for handshake and grab her hand so she can't just walk (I like this idea a lot, will take some calibration but definitely doable and probably more powerful... maybe put her arm around me and walk with her for a min?)​
  • note: this will have to be a 1-2 minute convo and then number close. I think if I come across as socially savvy, ballsy, and different from other guys it would lead to a meetup reliably.​
I actually had a twinge of "out of my league" syndrome when I saw her because she was extremely hot; however, I quickly realized I don't believe in 'leagues' or any bullshit like that. So it's good I opened, and good I realized that a girl as hot as her would be excited I said something to her.

I might be there at the same time next week, so I'll see if I can spot her, but chances of seeing her again are low. I'll take these lessons and apply them to street game/ any hectic venue and get into conversation with the next super hottie I see.

Last edited:

Mav3rick

Space Monkey
space monkey
11/24/21
It's time for a quick update. Since the last time I wrote anything I've worked mainly on breaking through social conditioning- that little force that convinces you not to approach with the excuse that 'it would be weird'. I've improved on talking to girls in less than optimal approach situations. Besides that, I haven't made any noticeable outside progress.

I have, however, made considerable progress with my inner game. I watched rsdTyler's Blueprint Decoded seminar and it completely rocked my world. Imagine my previous understanding of social interactions, mindset, and game in general as a house; the Blueprint was the tornado that leveled that house to the ground. I feel like I was shown the matrix and how to use the glitches to my advantage.

As far as game goes, I'm back in my hometown for a few days, so my best bet is to find some girls to talk to when shopping for clothes. Ideally I can work some game and improve my fashion at the same time. It's interesting how certain game concepts have already improved my ability to communicate and influence what goes on around me, regardless of whether I am trying to pick up a girl or not.

Long story short, I've made big progress on my inner game but have fallen short on approach volume. I have a few days to play around in my hometown, then I'm going to rethink my venues for practicing at college because they're lacking. The most important thing for me to do is make a ton of approaches to get that field experience. It's time to hop on that grind.

Mav3rick

Space Monkey
space monkey
11/28/21
Figured I'd write a little piece on my thanksgiving break to cement my thoughts about it. I didn't do any cold approaching as I was with my family pretty much the whole time but I did see some old friends and had the opportunity to see social dynamics in action.

Things I did noticeably better than in the past:
  • accepted/rolled with small failures and made them funny (ex. failing to catch something tossed to me)​
  • not reaction seeking​
  • being outside my own head​
  • my voice! I cut through sound way better and even was complimented on it​
  • using the power of anticipated responses to be answered if I asked a question​
Things I noticed when it came to girls (note: there were only a couple chicks I wasn't friends with already that were possible interesting)
  • kino is totally natural from the outset if you aren't weird about it (ex. putting your arm around her as you say hi) ....however it has to be calibrated obviously
  • I was getting stuck where a girl was neutral- I wasn't able to steer the conversation very well in a loud environment. I did a terrible job of creating attraction through what I said- I knew this and it probably was reflected in my body language as well.
Things I messed up on:
  • creating attraction
  • might have screwed up by talking about a girl's recent breakup
  • my voice wasn't calibrated all the time- sometimes it was too harsh, other times they couldn't hear
  • wasn't particularly motivated to talk to girls I didn't find that attractive- I still did, but I think they could sense I didn't really want them
  • stalling out in conversation (weird because I usually don't have this issue)
  • pong!! goddamit I'm rusty
Things to focus on:
  • not reaction seeking/acting on my own intentions
  • having fun!
  • getting in more conversations with attractive girls. that's the big one

Oh, and I found some cool clothes in my home city. It's not enough to piece together a whole new style but every little bit helps. I bought one shirt that's super dope but I simply do not get enough pussy to wear it at the moment.

Overall it was a great little progress checkpoint- I have a long way to go but I'm confident I'll make it there.

Mav3rick

Space Monkey
space monkey
11/29/21
I don't want to be writing this but I have decided I have to in order to make use of public accountability. Not that anyone is keeping up with this journal real time, but psychologically, it'll do.

My current problem is not opening enough girls or not progressing to a conversation once I have opened. So, I made a list of my excuses, how I will get past them, and what my goal is.

excuses-- counter arguments
She isn't that cute-- it would be good practice to talk to her and to use right action
She's busy in what she's doing-- wouldn't she love it if an attractive guy interrupted her to tell her she's cute?
I'm tired/don't feel like it-- I cannot let my emotions control my actions. Also, I don't feel like taking control of my love life? Really?
It would look weird to other people-- I cannot let what others think influence my actions.
I might get rejected-- good, I will have learned something
I'm nervous-- no, I'm excited!
I already screwed up the best opportunity to open-- Too bad. Go open, it's better to learn something than nothing. Second best time to plant a tree is now
My reputation might be damaged-- I'd rather be the guy that shoots and misses than the guy who never even tries
I don't want to be 'that guy'-- I'll have to risk being perceived as 'that guy' before I can become 'the man'

My target is to meet 5 girls a day, 6 days a week. I must either introduce myself, get her name, or have a 30 second+ conversation; other than that, there are no restrictions. If I do not hit this target, I will change my name to goose (ha) for a month per each day I miss the target.

Gah, I'm irritated because right now my main failure is not bothering to try. In my eyes that's the worst possible thing I could do.

I'll be posting my 5 interactions daily for the next 2 weeks until I prove I can talk to these girls regularly. Ciao

Last edited:

Mav3rick

Space Monkey
space monkey
11/30/21
I wanted to be in bed an hour ago, damnit.

1. girl waiting for elevator in library. Chill, she was asian but not that cute and it wasn't awkward but we were merely making conversation
2. girl in gym. Opened and had a legit lil conversation. Once again not that cute but whatever
3. girl in elevator at library. solid 30 sec convo, nothing to talk about
4&5. two girls on the street I said hey my names x to. they said nice to meet you but it was awkward/cringey and we quickly moved on.

opened a couple other girls during the day but didn't stop to talk. It is important to note that to get the last few approaches I was out at night around the library specifically to find girls. I pussyfooted around for a solid 30 minutes before finally opening that two set like a bitch. Oh well

Note: none of these girls were particularly attractive to me and none of the conversation had much of a sexual vibe to it.

Another Note: the goal of this goal is not to reach step two of seducer on the way to becoming a PUA or some dumb shit like that. It's to make meeting girls a natural part of my everyday life that I do wherever I go. Same thing with meeting people in general.

Also, the room above me is having either a party or an intense game of musical chairs. Fuck you I want to sleep.

PS, I don't really care if my writing makes sense when it's late at night. Sorry not sorry!