The Return Of The Mack

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Volume + Commitment. That's the other missing link; truly getting as far as I can with one particular set instead of letting it fizzle and die or ejecting early with a number.

However, I do see evidence of change from a month or even a couple weeks ago. Everything you do is a reflection of the habits you've built, and what you've built is what allows you to get further and further in the interaction.

Commit.

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Here I am again, on a Sunday night, reflecting on this week's successes, failures, and progress.

I have been writing daily notes about my life for over a year and a half now. I use evernote. While I can (and have) gotten carried away writing when I should be doing, recently, I have successfully created the habit of only writing down productive things.

Every day, I write down the baby steps I take towards my goals. Baby steps are tiny actions that I have not taken before; they are what I'm doing to become just a little bit better than last time, than yesterday, than earlier today. A recent example was me sending a non-needy text ping. Another slightly larger one was me calling a girl out of the blue that I hadn't spoken with in over a month. These steps can be as small or as large as I want them to be, but the point is that I have evidence of my progress. For me, every day that I take even one single baby step is a win. Which means that I win every single day, because I'm always doing just a teeny tiny bit more than I was yesterday. This is the mindset that allows me to not fixate on any particular goal and get stressed or burnt out trying to achieve it; I know that if I keep taking these baby steps towards the life I want to live, my dreams will become reality. As long as I do not quit, there is a 100% chance that I accomplish what I set out to.

side note: I have come to the conclusion that 'baby steps' are not as good of an analogy as I originally thought. While there is something to be said for walking down a path or setting off on a journey, that implies reaching a certain destination. I have no true destination; what I'm after is simply the pursuit of better.

As I remarked in my last journal entry, everything game related is made of habits that build off each other. The goal, then, is not to reach one specific end, but to create something magnificent. Where the only limits are your imagination; there are no wrong answers, no wrong turns, and mistakes are covered up like a Bob Ross painting. Perhaps life is a blank canvas, and each individual is free to paint whatever kind of picture they would like to see. After all, we are not here to create a specific, picture perfect image for someone else to look at; we are here to experience the joy of painting.

And so, I am enjoying the process of becoming a man who is great with women. There are a lot of things I'm doing now that I could be doing will do better. There are a lot of mistakes I am making now that I will no longer make in the future. Many aspects of my dream life are not part of my current life.

That's okay.

I'll list a few of the baby steps I took last week that seem most impactful.
  • I followed up on all old text leads, and improved my texting game by a LOT
  • I practiced night street game much more than I had in the past (takeaway: the hook needs to be better than in the day)
  • There are a lot of good habits I've cemented further, see my notes on habits building on one another
  • There was one girl I was very close to pulling.... no write up of it so far, we'll see what comes of it
  • I'm hanging out with friends more rather than doing everything solo
  • I've been upgrading my style, because it is sub par right now (and my haircut is less than ideal, but it will grow back)
  • and of course I've gotten better in interactions with women just through experience and trying new things.
What I'll be working on next week:
  • my cocky funny attitude, and paying attention to emotional spikes vs basic 'getting to know you' talk (step 3)
  • making my sexual intentions known, mainly through eye contact (step 1)
  • approaching girls I truly want to have sexual encounters with (step 2)
  • staying in set longer/moving girls around (step 4)
  • keep the always be closing framework in mind - number or otherwise (step 5)

These are all habits that I expect to be cemented in the next two or three weeks. It will be cool to look back and see how these small things were once actual goals of mine, rather than second nature. Once again, habits build on each other, and in the future, I will be looking to nail down much more advanced points. However, one cannot live in the future, and progress can only be made in the present.

It's been a while since I've posted any actual interactions in here, so tomorrow I'm going to get 5 numbers and write out each encounter.

Good night all. May your dreams for the future become reality, and may you enjoy the present for what it is: a gift.

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Okay, fuck. I didn't get those 5 numbers the other day. That's a mistake that I am stopping to make anymore: writing or saying things I will do, rather than saying nothing and simply doing them. Writing down that I will do something does not ensure that I do it. This is important to keep in mind.

Anyways, something clicked in my brain the last few days and I've had a paradigm shift in how I view approaching women. I now see approaching as a sexual pursuit rather than a way to check some box or fulfill some obligation. Maybe this was ingrained in most peoples' heads from the start, but this perspective truly changes the game for me. ACTUALLY wanting to sleep with girls you meet... crazy thought. Or it could be a normal thought that simply never occurred to me.

It's an odd feeling to walk around during the day and know that I could stop (just about) any girl I see, have a conversation, and get her phone number. And so the question is not how many phone numbers I can get, but what girls do I want to pursue?

In the past, I was being hindered by classifying girls as not attractive enough to approach, and I wondered where the line was. I decided that if she was attractive at all, it was worth approaching her. Now I've encountered that line in the sand again; and the line seems to be "do I want to engage in sexual relations with that woman?" rather than "is she attractive?". However, in order to prevent my standards from getting too high, the real question for whether I want to approach or not should be "might I want to have sexual relations with that woman?"

So no, I didn't get 5 numbers to write out the interactions, and writing what I will do does not make me better. Writing what I AM doing, however, does lead to results. I AM viewing interactions as sexual pursuits, and I AM no longer getting phone numbers just to get phone numbers, because I AM going after the girl instead of going after some mission that might improve one small aspect of my game.

TL:DR; I've had a paradigm shift about approaching and I'm excited to see where it leads me.

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Prequel: I take daily notes of things from my life. I've seen time and time again that writing down things about game, whether it's observations from encounters or things to do differently, don't seem to make any difference in my life. Therefore, I won't write down anything game related in my notes until at least December. Journal writings here are fine.

This week, I took a step back from approaching to see the bigger picture of how game fits into my life. I did get sick, and that contributed to a lower energy vibe, which is fine because I find that more conducive to reflecting and seeing reality objectively.

My main takeaway is this: the reason I haven't meaningfully elevated my dating life is because game is not a top priority in my life. I thought it was, until I took a hard look at how I'm living. I ordered all of the projects/goals I'm currently pursuing in order of which I would give up for the other, and saw that game was near the bottom of that list. The order of these goals (shockingly) lined up quite neatly with the amount of headway I've made in each project.

Now I see the truth. What's next?

My first thought is acceptance. It's okay that game is not a top priority in my life because it doesn't have to be. In fact, game doesn't have to be a priority at all, because I don't have to pursue any goals I don't want to. Any resistance I've felt towards being with women is caused by me thinking I SHOULD talk to her, or SHOULD take the interaction further, rather than me actually wanting to. If I truly want to do something, I do it.

My goals are not obligations. I pursue goals because I want to, not because I have to. What does this mean?

I'm going to try something new.

I won't force myself to do anything I don't want to do. If I talk to a girl where I COULD have taken the interaction further and didn't, I will simply remember that if I wanted to take it further, I would have. This comes with trusting myself, because 'not doing anything I don't have to do' is a convenient excuse for inaction. And yet, I trust that I do want to elevate my dating life. I trust that when I talk to a sexually attractive girl that I WANT to take home, I will do everything possible to make that happen. If I fail at that point, then so be it... but I don't think I will if I'm truly locked in like that.

In conclusion, I'm switching up my approach to approaching. The way I've been doing things doesn't seem to be working, so I'm going to do things differently and see what comes of it.

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I haven't been on the site much at all recently. Actually, I haven't been on the site at all recently. I've realized that there are other things in my life I value more than picking up chicks at the present moment, so I'm focusing on those more. I'm still getting better with women, I'm just doing it at a slower pace because it isn't my main priority.

I'll be back at some point. But I'm going ghost for now.

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I suppose it's time for an update. I doubt I'll write much here anymore but still want to show newbies how things can change.

In short, I started getting laid. In the last couple months, I've brought in 10-15 girls, most of them through online dating. Chances I write these up are slim - some were super simple, some were more complicated, depending on the expectations we set beforehand.

I remember some guys here looking down on dating apps because they're not 'real game'. Who cares. If your goal is to improve your sex life, make a profile now. You'll gain sexual experience and confidence that only comes from being with women, as well as relationship experience once you find girls you want to keep seeing. The girls you meet in person will sense it, I promise.

Final thought of today: If you're not getting laid, start using dating apps. Drop the ego and go meet some women, it'll make your life better.

Until next time,
mav

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
"Women go crazy for me and I love to keep hot, smart, and fun women around me at all times. I can find a girl I like in any situation and bring her back with me that day. My favorite girls stick around, and the rest go back to their normal lives. There are no hard feelings because I have given them the experience of a lifetime and they are grateful for it. I have quality, quantity, and variety. If I like a girl, we have exciting sexual adventures no matter how long we have known each other. I sleep with as many women as I want because I enjoy the connection and the experience of meeting different kinds of people. Most of all, I'm proud of myself and I enjoy the fact that I was exactly like everyone else until I decided to make a change."
Originally written 8/31/21 in a spiral notebook

I've had a great run in 2023 so far; creating relationships with different women has positively impacted my life in many ways. Mainly, I've learned how to lead as a man, pursue what I truly want, and treat a girl well if I want to keep her around.

However, I will move cities in a week, which means I'll be building a killer love life like the one mentioned above from scratch.

I intend on keeping this journal up to date while doing so. If you intend on following along, shoot me a DM! I'd love to meet you guys.

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
been back here a few days now. It's a college town with no college, meaning my prospects are severely limited.

Oh well, I've gotten my online profiles fully set up and ready for action.

We'll see what happens!

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I maxed out my free swipes on hinge, bumble, and tinder for the day.
2 matches and hardly any likes - maybe I'm ugly, maybe there aren't enough girls, maybe the apps hate me for not using them for a month.

All I know for sure is that the ball is now rolling.

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good lord the apps are dead around here.

Bumble is the worst, literally 2 likes so far and 90% of the girls I see are overweight and looking for a bf- having trouble hitting the swipe limit.
Hinge seems okay with 3 matches so far, only feedback I've gotten is "you look fun" which is not a good sign
Tinder actually has hot chicks but I've gotten maybe 20 likes so far.

Moving forward, I'll take some better pics, maybe change my profile(s) to be more sexual, and maybe pay for tinder.

I'll definitely have to cowboy up and go talk to some girls in person because apps just aren't very promising so far in this city.

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I spent some time elsewhere, did some traveling, and now I'm back. I plan to stay here for a year. Here's what I've come to realize:

1. When I used Tinder, I had success simply by playing the numbers game. There aren't enough numbers here to replicate that; I'll need to switch up my strategy using apps.
  2. Improving my game is worth the effort. Bringing girls into my life genuinely enriched it, and I'm willing to make sacrifices to experience that again.
I'm an attractive guy in the right environment for success. The only thing standing between me and the life I want to live are my habits.

DonGately

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Some 20y asian girl with big tits messaged me online, I just asked her if she was into submission or kink.
Her - I might be ;)
Me - bondage, submission, role play or....?
Her - I love bondage and submission. And also toys....:)

So we're meeting up soon ,she wanted tonight but I have other plans. You can still pull girls off tinder, IG, fetlife, what have you.

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
You can still pull girls off tinder, IG, fetlife, what have you.
yup still gonna use apps just can't rely solely on them.

I went out with friends the last couple nights. Around here, there are 2 main bars for college students and the environment is much more cliquey than I'm used to. Lots of people know each other; appearances and status matter more than I thought.

The first night, I erred on the side of approaching from bad angles. Even though I talked to the girls we wanted, our conversations went nowhere because unhelpful frames and expectations were set from the get go.

The second night, I overcorrected by not talking to girls I should've opened. I'm still a little mad about that as I can't afford those rookie mistakes.

Moving forward, my priorities with women are 1. meet new girls and 2. build sexual tension.

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Another thought has occurred to me. I've been interested in improving my relationship life for years, yet I've only made significant progress this year. That was mostly thanks to dating apps.

As far as going out and picking up girls, I have never seriously treated it as a skill to learn. Why have I progressed in the gym? I go for an hour or two multiple times a week. Why have I progressed with my business & finance goals? I block out time to spend solely on that and commit to do nothing else for that time block. Even for tinder, I was only successful when I took time to go out, upgrade my appearance, take photos, swipe every day, and message girls. It's safe to say I got laid because I learned the skill of using dating apps.

I've never truly done that for cold approach. Even when I've gone out in the past with the intention to talk to girls, I always end up doing something else, even if that means simply walking around and not talking to anyone. That doesn't mean it hasn't helped me progress, but it does mean I understand why I'm at the point I am.

So here's the question to be answered: what would happen if I treated pickup as a skill like any other?

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
The one hour walking around treating game as a skill did nothing for me. I saw maybe 5 girls around my age total, none of them attractive.

However, the girl I hung out with last night did.

I met her earlier that day near where I live. We met up late at night after having some strong attraction but not much leading earlier on my part. Getting her to meet me was a long shot; this is where I first went wrong.

After meeting up, I didn't attempt to pull right away because we hadn't talked much at all earlier. I probably went wrong there too (although this may have been necessary as there were no expectations set for sex)

We talked for a while then I took her to my bedroom, and I escalated after talking some more. We fooled around for a long time but never ended up having sex. She eventually said it was because she had a firm rule against sleeping with someone she just met; I assume I simply did a poor job of escalating based on how she was acting. But damn, I did try just about everything.

In a nutshell, my game should be based off sexual attraction more than it currently is. I'm used to using apps where all you have to do is get her to your place and make a move.

If I had laid the groundwork earlier in the day, that I am a sexy man who wants to visit tonight... things would have gone differently. She had no expectations of sex when I texted her to meet up, so of course it was much more difficult to make it happen.

Also, I didn't realize until after the interaction that I would rather have sex first, then have long talks and get to know her. Having this in my brain ahead of time will allow me to set things up according to my own agenda moving forward.

Things to work on:
  • emphasizing the sexy vibe
  • leading harder
  • moving faster
  • freeze out (didn't do this)
Value I got from the interaction:
  • pattern break (back in the game baby)
  • ego/self esteem boost (compliments, validation)
  • mindset boost (seeing & hearing how normal it is for guys to talk to girls then hang out together)
  • practice turning girls on, getting them horny, persistence
*sorry for lack of details, this is extended social circle and I don't feel comfortable sharing specifics*

It's an overall net positive and great way to turn the night around in the 12th hour, but I can't help but feeling like I should have done better.

I've got a long road ahead of me. You aren't as good as you think you are, Mack.

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
I went out again last night & unfortunately wasn't getting much traction with girls at the bar. Except for some clearly tipsy chick who came up to me that I didn't go for*, no hooks were that strong and I wasn't close to pulling anyone. I did better than last weekend for sure; I talked to more girls I found attractive, acted more like a sexy man, and asked for compliance once I after talking to the girls for a minute. I started with little things like having them lean into me if it's hard to hear, then tried to move them around the bar with me. No dice but I'm happy to at least be escalating and fail by moving the interaction forward rather than stalling out.

*looking back, she was attractive enough for me. If I see that again I'll test more thoroughly to see how hammered she really is and take what falls into my lap if she's not too drunk. I think I got weirded out by her coming up and clearly wanting me.

Next time, I will continue to dial in my sexual vibe/drive and go meet girls without any gimmicks. I think I'd have better results if I act more straightforward about starting a conversation to meet the girl I want.

Last edited:

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Went out again last night and followed through with my intentions above. I was right, it did work better. There was one main chick I talked to:
me, when passing in the bar: you can't look at me like that and not say hi
her: *laughs* I didn't think it was that obvious

Strong hook.

After hanging out for a little while, I try to get her to leave with me. She won't leave her friend behind. I push but she's adamant; I get her snap then number and she tells me her schedule for the week unprompted. She assures me she'll meet up if I text her and we part ways.

I think they had a third friend with them earlier who left with a guy. That means if I met her sooner, led harder, and moved faster, I could've taken my girl home.

The other play would be going around with my girl and the friend trying to find a guy for the friend. That sounds like fun. It also keeps me in the interaction longer, so maybe the friend would fuck off & go home alone after seeing I'm cool.

I talked to a few other girls and hit escalation windows well with getting contact info etc but didn't move to pull any of them.

Next time I'm going to actively look for a pull before I go to leave. It didn't even cross my mind to try to pull earlier in the night.
If I find a girl I want to leave with, then I will spend time with her rather than who I came out with until we're ready to go back together.

I like this game. It feels like I'm getting better.

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Last night I went out. I felt like I played the game pretty well, at least the first stages of it.

The place I went wasn't great; there were only a handful of girls I found attractive enough to talk to. The good news is that I did approach all of these girls, regardless of situation. It didn't make a difference for me how many people were in her group or if a guy was already talking to her. I also had a clear man to woman vibe and clearly showed why I approached, which is something I struggled with in the past. I got their contact info and went to rejoin my friends saying I'd meet back up with said girls later in the night. This was a mistake.

The thing is, even if you're sexy, charming, witty etc, if you go up and talk to her for 2 mins, get her contact info, and leave.... you're just another guy who talked to her that night. That's why these numbers lead nowhere.

Which leads to the bad news. I violated my above bolded statement. It's because my true intentions weren't to take any of these girls back with me. Sex wasn't on my mind. I was thinking "I'm out at a bar, how can I talk to the hottest girls here" rather than "I'm at a bar, who am I taking home tonight".

Looking back, my compliance requests were too small. While I got these girls to do things for me, I only moved one of them. I missed early stage escalation windows by not getting them to come sit down and talk with me somewhere. As a result, I grabbed contact info and moved on to search for the next girl rather than sticking with the current one. I wanted to chat up the hottest girls more than I wanted to get laid.

I also realized that I've been having attainability issues. I've been told by multiple girls I have a hot/fuckboy vibe. That's great for a lover vs boyfriend frame, and it gives me validation whenever I hear it, but I haven't yet been able to harness its power. I'm almost 100% sure it's due to not being sexually aggressive enough. If I can show her I like her, handle the pump and dump objection, and move things towards sex as fast as possible, it should be smooth sailing for me. My proposed solution is more physical touch.

I did some things well:
  • approaching the hottest girls I saw
  • approaching different kinds of groups without hesitation
  • getting small scale compliance, investment, & qualification
  • getting validation (I now truly believe I deserve the hottest girls & am willing to pursue them)

Things to do next time:
  • more touching
  • moving girls to sit down with me

All in all, not a bad night.

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Went out again last night (degenerate, I know) and got so close I could taste it. Literally.

It's worthy of a full field report, so I won't say too much here.

Basically, I pulled a girl from the bar to my room and we got interrupted before the deal was sealed.

What I did well:
  • got a girl to sit with me and interacted with her for the night
  • didn't bother getting contact information with girls I wouldn't want that night
  • led the entire interaction as a 2 on 2 group
  • touched more than last time (but still not enough)
All of the small issues that came up could have been solved by a higher level of sexual arousal, both in myself and her.

Touch more, get closer, use more sexual eye contact.

lceman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Went out again (shocker) and ended up pulling the girl from the night before. That's at least one W in the books.

We didn't plan to meet up. I saw her at the bar, we chatted, and once again her dumbass friend posed some serious logistical issues. Luckily, I found her near the end of the night with the friend gone. I committed, pursued, and baby stepped until I ended up in her room and the deal was sealed. There were lots of cool smaller victories within that process for me; it's worthy of a full write up due to all the hurdles involved.

Other than that, there weren't many learning opportunities last night. I talked to one girl I found quite attractive multiple times but never truly hooked her. In hindsight, I waited too long to increase touch & compliance. She was super hot and I didn't move forward without clear signals she liked me, which is obviously a mistake. Gotta go for those with blind confidence.

Again, more touch, more aggression, higher sex drive.

>