Problem Report  INDIAN RACE TROLL: Possible issue with accounts being linked?

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So who was this guy? How did he get exposed?

Different story but mainly because
  • I busted ijjjji at talking shit about a broad range of topics (lifting, CBT, meditation, verbal game, social anxiety)
  • Silvertree found that he became a master from having noob sticking points in just weeks by digging in the MASF archive
  • Nobody ever met him, he refused meetups and made bad excuses for not posting field reports (was "injured")
  • Fake-looking LRs from MASF
  • Weird posts about weird topics at MASF, one about "TOILET ATTRACTION" etc...
  • Nothing he wrote ever resonated with me nor with other experienced guys

Last edited:

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Further update, this is clearly him:

Usual race theorizing and formulations ("Now,...")

Called out for IRT

Called out for lying about results

Called out for being a race troll on Roosh's forum and behaving like this everywhere with multiple accounts

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Seems like a mental problem to me if this is really scattered over multiple forums like this. Compulsive behavior I think. I cannot imagine someone trolling like this for self amusement. Rather there is a heavy need beneath this behavior. Nothing else can explain this behavior.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is him, the posts at Sosuave also mentioned his blog url "reesearch"

Probably this too, claimed to be him by Roosh forum users

Comment at Roosh forum:

Since he's presumably been banned multiple times from both here and Naughty Nomad's forum, maybe he took my advice and registered for Date Lab. I understand there is as much as a two-year waiting period from the time you register to the time when you actually go on the date. We will just have to wait and see. My guess is that Date Lab with IRT would be by far the best Date Lab ever, maybe even the best blind date ever.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This must be him (Fuji, Altair) - lots of frat, race and age whining. Again implying that a great part of the race wars here was fought by ONE person

Race talk about Latinas by Altair

Race talk about Latinas by Fuji Follower

There are entire threads where the troll accounts are discussing with each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The Armani Code is also Oh Pry. I have concluded that the last race troll banned in 2017, Avalanche is likely NOT Oh Pry, he had a different posting style and did not whine along the pattern of Fuji Follower, The Armani Code and Altair.

So 3 of 4 of the banned race trolls back then were Oh Pry. The 3 accounts made 586 troll posts. Oh Pry's merged account has 1800, while Toby has 271. Another insignificant account of his has 3 posts. This accounts for a total of 2660‬ troll posts.

See evidence below for The Armani Code:

Frat whining, complaints about blondes

"Now" formulation

"Now" + race whining

Race theories about Latinas

Lots of talk about college

Last edited:

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I had no idea he did all of this with so many different accounts on here and different forums, but I knew he was peachfrustration aka toby.

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
And to think when you see so many posters saying you can’t do this after 30, you can’t do this after college, you need a lot of money, you need to be in your 20s, etc.

It gets to you when you see so many people say that and agree with it, but to find out it’s all one person saying and agreeing with the same thing....

WOW

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I also wanted to ban Indian Race Troll and all his puppets multiple times over the years... as far back as 2015... maybe earlier.

I repeatedly (to several senior members) raised my suspicions about Oh Pry's seemingly far-too-easy LRs.

Here's one I fell for at the time. But every time I have looked back on that over the past few years I have thought, "He probably just made that up."

Because at the same time dude was writing up reports of super quick pickups (which... you can do, but typically take some solid instincts and quick reaction times... usually you will not have this unless you're on a run / have a lot of momentum built up... and does that sound like Oh Pry to anyone?), this troll was talking about being a lonely virgin in his other accounts.

I don't know what dude's issue is, or how he has the time to write all this stuff. Living with his overprotective Indian parents who refuse to kick him out of the house or whatever it is. Maybe this is just his escape, like some kind of fantasy for him or something.

We had some folks who were continually going to bat for him here, vouching for him, and staying my hand.

I know he was showing pictures of girls he supposedly shagged. In one of threads @Carousel links, a poster on another forum outs him as using an image as his "lay" of a girl he'd found on a photo sharing site.

Anyway, I've got a little thinking to do here.

Just me alone, the amount of time I spent cleaning up the messes this one guy made all across the forum when I wanted to ban him half a decade ago is immense (and I didn't -- I let myself be talked out of it repeatedly).

I'm rather unhappy about this.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
But , why are these INDIANS are doing this , tho ? Could be insecurity issues , i guess.

Also , i used @ThisIndianGuy username because i saw a lack of Indian guys who were also based in india .

Last edited:
>